Most Likely to be...

Most likely to be...

Here. This is gonna be your guide to Super Junior.

Now, where you stay in the dorm is crucial because you got everybody there. You got your freshmen, preps, Asian nerds, cool Asians, varsity jocks, boys who eat their feelings, boys who don't eat anything, the greatest people you will ever meet and the worst. Beware of The Maknae.

 

Siwon and Zhoumi were at the table;

The beauty of shopping and the beast of workouts exchanging tips with each other on how to even better than they already are, with proof through their perfectly coordinated clothes and perfectly sculpted body.

 

Donghae, Eunhyuk, Henry and Ryeowook were sitting on the beds;

Here were see a fish, monkey and hamster with their mature trainer. They are engaged in animated talks about the little things and throw small punches when disagreements arise. 

 

Heechul, Kangin and Yesung were out on the balcony.

Here, in the Super Junior group...Crikey! She-I mean he's a beauty! The princess of the group. These 3 Kim brothers don't speak much, but wallow in each others silence while chiming in for the odd topic or two.

 

The door swung open and in came Kyuhyun.

Now, The Maknae is one of the most lethal foes you'll encounter in your life. They prefer times between 12am and 4am, and they give a nasty glare. You can identify them through their bloodshot eyes from gaming too much, too late. If you see one, just head in the other direction, and remember: you can't beat them, but you can try.

 

Unbeknownst to all this racket, is leader Leeteuk just 2 rooms away down the hall.

Right, here we have a very rare sight—the Leader, soundly sleeping. He's almost drifted off into a deep sleep, and that'll be where he stays for the next half an hour if no one wakes him up.