A slight tug-tug at my chest

Most likely to be...

--KB POV--

I take a seat at the table between Leeteuk and Ryeowook to find most of the members already onto their second helpings, and with no you in sight. 

Minute by minute passes. I must have looked worried because even the members felt something off.

Leeteuk: Is something wrong?

"Ah..was just wondering when you was going to come back from her swim." I answer.

Ryeowook: How long has she been gone for?

"Umm, since the end of the tour." I reply, recalling the past events.

Henry: Did she say how long she was going for?

"She said for a few laps..." I said slowly, checking the time on my watch.

Kyuhyun: She must swim awfully slow then...if a few laps takes half an hour.

I gulp down the rest of my salad and excuse myself promptly. "I think I'll go check on her."

Leeteuk: I'm coming with you.

 

 

--LT POV--

Argh, what is she up to now..

I follow Kibum's every step and we quickly reach the pool on level 4.  Winking past the receptionist at the front, we enter the pool stadium and start searching for you.

We brush past some staff and overhear some odd chatter.

Staff 1: That's the first in ages.

Staff 2: It could've been avoided if Staff X was doing his duty properly and taking so many breaks.

Staff 1: Staff X? Wouldn't have made a difference. Poor girl would've still drowned.

I roughly tap Kibum on the shoulder and turn back to approach the 2 staff members.

"Excuse me." I ask. "Was there a girl swimming here before?"

Staff 1: You mean the one that drowned?

"Drowned!?" I exclaimed, mouth hanging open, heart skipping a beat.

Staff 2: Shush! Ehm, yes. There was a girl swimming here about 15 minutes ago. May I ask what your relationship is with her?

Kibum: We're-

"We're family!." I answer naturally like it was something often said.

 

 

--RW POV--

Kyuhyun: Sit down.

"No." I reply, mouth full of noodles. "I've got the best view from here."

Kyuhyun: You're annoying. I can't eat with you standing behind me.

"Move to my seat on the other side then." I suggest, waving and pointing with my fork.

Kyuhyun: Argh...

"Oh! They're back!" I exclaim, putting down my plate and wiping my mouth. 

I call out to Kibum since Leeteuk zoomed off ahead towards the reception desk at the end of the lobby. "Kibum!"

Kibum halted and seems conflicted in his steps, looking between Leeteuk and myself before deciding to come over to the table.

"Did you find her..?" I ask cautiously, feeling something off.

Kibum: Yes, no. I don't know. 

Hangeng: What's that meant to mean?

"You don't know?" I repeat his words, trying to understand.

At that moment, Leeteuk came zooming back huffing and puffing.

Leeteuk: S-She's...in the...i-infirmary...on level..2.

"Infirmary?!" We all gasp.