Round 2

Most likely to be...

 

Passionfruit Vodka Shot

1 shot of Vodka

1 Passionfruit

Mix.

 

 

--you POV—

 “Round 2! Take your seats!” I call to the scattered boys.

Kibum: What are we playing this round?

“Snap.” I answer.

Donghae: Yay! I love playing Snap!

Kibum: Are you serious?

Eunhyuk: You’re not scared are you?

Kibum: Me? Scared? You’ve got the wrong guy.

“All in? Perfect.” I say as I cast my eyes around the table at all the members. Project Kyuhyun will be a success.

 

--EH POV—

11pm…1 hour left.

you:  Round 2! Take your seats!

Kibum: What are we playing this round?

you:  Snap.

Donghae: Yay! I love playing Snap!

Kibum: Are you serious?

“You’re not scared are you?” I mock.

Kibum: Me? Scared? You’ve got the wrong guy.

you:  All in? Perfect.

Zhoumi: What’s the drink?

you:  This, is what you’ll have to drink after 3 losses. A loss is when you are one of the last 5 to snap onto the pile.

Henry: It looks so cool! *sniff* Pwoahh!

Heechul: Little kiddies should step aside~

Henry: That stuff’s not for drinking!

“Then you better not lose.” I say, giving him a wink.

Henry: Oh, there’s no need to worry about that. I’ve been playing this since I was born.

Hangeng: Haha, which wasn’t too long ago.

you: Alright. Are you ready? Keep your piles face down and draw only the top card. And..go!

 

 

--H POV--

“Aww yeah!” I howl in victory at my 3rd win in a row.

you: Oh and we have our first victims! Siwon and Sungmin! Drink up!

Both of them downed the drink and returned the glasses. Sungmin looked fine but Siwon looked ready to fall anytime soon.

“Argh! So close!” I say in frustration after releasing my first loss.

Kyuhyun: Looks like your luck ran out.

I stick my tongue out at him.

He won’t be laughing for long. Everyone eventually loses in this version of Snap…it’s just a matter of when.

 

 

--you POV—

Falling like trees…graceful trees.

4 down, but none of them the target. I look towards the couch where the fallen lay peacefully in their beauty sleep. Siwon, Heechul, Sungmin and Donghae..and tipsy at the table: Hangeng, Zhoumi and Eunhyuk who is faking it. I expected Kangin to be down too, but apparently he has a better hold on Vodka. And Kyuhyun? Ahh Kyuhyun, the chances are getting slimmer and slimmer..with him bordering on 2 losses, the next match is where it’s at.

“Snap!” I call as I slam my hand onto the pair Ace.

I pour out the shots for Leeteuk, Hangeng, Kibum, Kangin and yes, Kyuhyun.

 

 

--KH POV—

Tonight’s been a pretty good night. Very enjoyable. Except for this game. This is my second glass…I never get to the second glass because I always win. This game must be rigged. I look around at the survivors; Shindong, Eunhyuk, Yesung, Ryeowook and Henry…Henry? Why isn’t this kid down yet?

Ryeowook: Yay!

Henry: Nooo!

you: Open wide~

“Take that!” I snort.

Henry: Come on! Anything but this!

“Be a man!” I call, as he reluctantly drank it down.

Henry: I already am one for that matter. He said after a fit of coughing.

“Oh? The alcohol must be getting to me.” I mused…but in actual fact, I could already feel myself swaying. 

 

 

 

--you POV—

Hmm…

I took a quick glance at the little remaining water. This won’t do. I only have enough water for 1 person…and there’s 4 of us...and Kyuhyun isn’t down yet…and it’s 11:45pm.

Henry: Snap! Yeah!

I look at the last 5 hands.

Shindong,

Yesung,

Eunhyuk,

Ryeowook,

Kyuhyun.

Phew. It’s a good thing not all 4 of us are in the last 5. This makes things a little easier…but not by much. I decide to split the remaining water between the both of them and can only hope that they won’t be too affected.

“Here” I said as I handed out the hopefully last drinks of the night.

Heads fell onto the table.

It’s home time.