Angel Teukie?

Most likely to be...

--LT POV--

I quickly close the door after the last member leaves and turn back around to face her. 

Frizzy hair from the pool water, still-tired eyes, pale face and lips...Seeing her like this makes my heart ache.

I let out a small sigh and plop down into the seat beside her bed. "Didn't I tell you to not overwork yourself?"

you: This was an accident...

"Well if you took better care of yourself this wouldn't have happened at all!" I heave. Wait, why am I getting angry at her?

 

 

--you: POV--

My eyes follow his every move, trying to decipher the signs. He sinks into the couch by the window and sighs.

Leeteuk: Didn't I tell you to not overwork yourself?

I froze for a moment before remembering to reply. "This was an accident..."

Leeteuk: Well if you took better care of yourself this wouldn't have happened at all!

Leeteuk...This isn't angel Teukie...this is devil Teukie.

 

 

--LT POV--

Ah...I shouldn't have said that. I steal glances up at her and find her features slowly turning into a scowl.

Right, right. She's a patient, so I should be more gentle.

"That wasn't what I meant-" I began to explain myself

you: It was exactly what you meant.

Now I've done it. Stupid me.

 

 

--you POV--

I look up into the sincerity in his eyes. This guy...

"I know I'm clumsy."

Leeteuk: You're not.

"I know I'm disorganized."

Leeteuk: You're not.

"I know I'm weak."

Leeteuk: You're not.

"I know I'm useless."

Leeteuk: You're not.

"Nothing I do can compare to you!" I finish. "I haven't had nearly as much experience as you have..."

 

 

--LT POV--

"You're not." I meekly repeat, opressing my critical internal thoughts and trying to just look at the bright side.

I watch as her eyes slowly turn red and brim with tears. "Don't cry!"

you: Look who's talking.

"I.. know it's tough." I say, "I know it's tough for you because of your lack of experience...but that's what makes me even more amazed. You've done much better than I did back when I had so little experience! Imagine what you could do when you reach my level of experience!"

you: I wish I was a boy...

"Yeah? And I wish I was a girl!" I respond with vigour. "It's only been half a year or so and you've become closer to some of these guys than I ever will be" 

 

you: Really..?

"Really." I answer with certainty.

 

I quietly close the door behind me and see the next member waiting in line.

"Heechul, group meeting at 5:30pm in my room. If you see any of the others let them know too." I said as he waved past me and opened the door into the room.