C15 begins

Most likely to be...

--RW POV—

“Ohh, look at this place!” I exclaimed as I hopped off the bus and took in the magnificent view of the hotel and surroundings. The sky was a beautiful gradient of purple pink with the sun just peeking up from behind the building.

you: Yarrr would you like a wet tissue young lad?

“Ahahaha, yes please.” I laughed and took one that she offered. Behind her, some were already scrubbing their face clean while others decided to take some selcas for memory. “You guys have really outdone yourselves.”

you: Well, you should thank Leeteuk for that…You know how they say you shouldn’t shop on an empty stomach for in fear of buying too much…

“Haha, I’ll make sure he gets my sincerest thanks then.” I promised and began to scrub the eyeliner from off my face.

 

you checks in for us while we wait in the lobby and the luggage is unpacked from the bus.

Henry: Ahh I’m hungry.

Heechul: Yeah, is there anything to eat?

Yesung: I need more coffee.

Donghae: Glub, glub, Fishy wants fish.

Leeteuk: Alright, alright. We can get our luggage sent up to our rooms first while we have breakfast in the restaurant.

My stomach growled in satisfaction along with the cheers and mini-celebration.

you: Keys~

She flashed us a smile and held up 3 room keys.

Wait. 3?

“But there’s 16 of us…” I wondered aloud.

you: But that’s why we booked 3 large, interconnected, executive suites.

Kibum: Executive suites?

Kangin: Woah! Forget about breakfast, I want to see the rooms first!

 

 

--KH POV—

Leeteuk: Ah, this place looks even better in person!

you: Yarrr, better than in your dreams right? Here, have a face tissue to freshen up.

Leeteuk: Huh, what? Oh, thanks.

It’s not Leeteuk. He’s too busy with everything else to be bothered with pranking me.

Yesung: Ahh, not bad.

Leeteuk: I know right!

Yesung: I wasn’t talking about the hotel…oh, and you still have some left on your eyelids.

Heechul: Hey! Which one of youse did this? Huh?! Think it’s funny? Wait till I get my hands on you!

Hangeng: Ahh, Chullie. Stop frowning or else you’ll get even more wrinkles.

Hmm, there’s still a chance that it could be Yesung. Heechul on the other hand…is probably a no. Though I wholeheartedly agree with him – when I find out who pranked me…Hangeng, Kibum, Shindong and Sungmin are as hard to read as ever as they quietly erase the eyeliner from their faces.

Siwon: You first Gentleman Mimi

Zhoumi: No, no. You first Ma Siwon.

Same with those jokers.

Eunhyuk: Say cheese!

Donghae: *pouts*

Henry: Cheese!

And that group too.

Ryeowook: Ohh, look at this place!

you: Yarrr would you like a wet tissue young lad?

Hmm, it’s expected that the members would be good at hiding their true feelings…but like normal humans, they should crack soon.

1 passed, 15 left.

 

you: I’ll check us in, you guys wait in the lobby.

I take in the surrounding Red Oak walls and furniture as I walk around on the rock tiled flooring. The grand master clock in the lobby displayed the time as 7:15am.

Henry: Ahh I’m hungry.

Heechul: Yeah, is there anything to eat?

Yesung: I need more coffee.

Donghae: Glub, glub, Fishy wants fish.

Leeteuk: Alright, alright. We can get our luggage sent up to our rooms first while we have breakfast in the restaurant.

Hmm, breakfast. Perfect for revenge.

you: Keys~

She flashed us a smile and held up 3 room keys.

Ryeowook: But there’s 16 of us…

you: But that’s why we booked 3 large, interconnected, executive suites.

Kibum: Executive suites?

Kangin: Woah! Forget about breakfast, I want to see the rooms first!

Oh? I wonder who I’ll be sharing a room with.

 

 

--you POV—

We managed to all fit into the 1 elevator and went up to stop at the 5th floor where the suites were.

I take out the key cards and open the door to the first room. “This first suite is for Leeteuk, Kangin, Sungmin and Shindong.”

Leeteuk: Woah!

Sungmin: It’s huge!

Kangin: This bed’s mine!

Shindong: Let’s see the other rooms too.

I open the suite next door with the keycard. “This one’s for Heechul, Hangeng, Ryeowook, Yesung and Kyuhyun.”

Ryeowook: Oh! We have a double balcony!

Hangeng: Ahh, nice view of the mountains.

Donghae: Open our room too!

“And the last room is for Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Zhoumi, Henry and Kibum.” I said as I keyed in the last card in hand.

Donghae: Yeah!

?: Hello? Someone open the door.

Kibum: Oh? Ah, so this is where the rooms connect.

Yesung: Hey! Don’t try to close the door on me!

“Everyone, take your room card with you down to the resort restaurant on the first level for the complimentary buffet breakfast. We don’t have anything planned until dinner so feel free to explore the resort.” I announce through the rooms.

Siwon: Wait, where are you staying?

“I’m on the floor below.” I said, revealing my keycard.

Sungmin: Stay with us…we have spare beds.

Leeteuk: Don’t say that, she is a girl afterall.

“Don’t worry about me! I’ll be fine. You guys are here to forget all your worries!” I smile. “I’ll see you guys down at the restaurant in a bit.”

Hmm, they’re all settled into their rooms – 503, 504, 505. I press for the elevator and wait patiently.

?: you!

I turn around and see Leeteuk. “Hey Teukie! Hungry already?”

Leeteuk: No. I mean yes. I mean, I’ll go with you down to your room.

“Thanks, but I’m fine, really.” I reassure him. “Don’t frown, I want to see dimples.”

Leeteuk: I don’t want you to feel like you have to babysit us.

“I know.” I answered as the elevator arrived. “But this isn’t normal babysitting. I promise I’ll get my work done so please, just relax.”

We exit the elevator onto the 4th floor and head towards room 402. The door swings open with a click and the lights automatically switch on.

Leeteuk: Just…don’t overwork yourself. You’re meant to relax too.

“Does it look like I’m not enjoying myself?” I ask, smiling brightly at him.

Leeteuk: No, but I know you like keeping things to yourself just like me.

“I’m fine, really. Now stop worrying.” I say for the last time.

Leeteuk: Oh and would you know anything about the prank this morning by any chance?

I shake my head. “Clear your mind and go down for breakfast.”

Leeteuk: *sigh* Okay. I’ll save you a seat right next to me.

“Thanks.” I said and waved him off.

Hmm? A message. I take my phone out and see a message from Eunhyuk. Ahh, it was the photo from before – the evidence of Kyuhyun’s revenge.