The Night is Young

Most likely to be...

--ZM POV--

Party time! "Woo!" I cheer as we exit the van.

Kyuhyun: "We drink til the morning sun rises!"

Heechul: "You drink til the morning sun rises."

The other van arrived and out exited the rest of the crew.

Leeteuk: "Put your sunglasses on."

Leader led us inside and we were brought to a large private room on the second floor.

Ryeowook: "Woah! Upgrade!"

Leeteuk: "Yes, something special for all the hard work."

Thank yous were called out as leader beamed at us.

Kyuhyun: "Let's get some drinks!"

you: "I'll get them! You just relax!"

you is such a nice girl, so attentive to some of us rough boys. We should treat her to something sometime.

I jump onto the couch and join Yesung, Donghae, Kibum, Sungmin and Han Geng, who were already inputting many songs into the karaoke machine.

 

--LT POV--

Heechul: "Hey, wake up. We're here." I hear Heechul say as he tapped my cheek, waking me up from my nap.

I let out a big yawn and jump out of the van.

Zhou Mi: "Woo!"

Kyuhyun: "We drink til the morning sun rises!"

Heechul: "You drink til the morning sun rises."

The other van arrived a few minutes after us. Once they had gotten out of the van, I gathered everyone and took them inside.

Leeteuk: "Put your sunglasses on."

We enter through the doors and a staff approaches.

Staff: "Hello, how may I help you today?"

"I'd like a VIP room thanks." I say, pulling out my credit card, one that I only ever use on very special occasions.

Staff: "No problem Sir. Please follow me."

We follow the staff like ducks onto a private second floor to our requested room.

Ryeowook: "Woah! Upgrade!"

"Yes, something special for all the hard work." I say, smiling widely and hearing them call out thank yous - it warms my heart.

Kyuhyun: "Let's get some drinks!"

you: "I'll get them! You just relax!" 

"Thank you you," I say and she flips a thumbs up. 

Shindong: "Here's the menu." He says as he hands over a black book.

Kangin: "Ohh, looks tasty." He said pointing at the pictures on the menu.

Heechul: "Ah, I shouldn't have eaten so much at dinner."

Siwon: "Maybe we can just order the small snacks then?"

"Hmm, yeah, that seems to be the best alternative." I say as I flick through to the front of the menu.

Eunhyuk: "I want milk tea!" He shouted, as he bounded toward us.

Ryewook: "Seconding milk tea!"

Kyuhyun: "Hey! Aren't you guys going to drink?"

Eunhyuk: "We'll drink if we have to."

"Okay, any more orders? Call them out!" I announce as I finish keying in our order into the computer.

Donghae: "Fish!"

Kibum: "Pizza!"

Henry: "Stirfry!"

"An anchovy and mixed vegetable pizza it is!" I call, finalising our order before hitting submit. The words "order received" flashed on the screen shortly after.

 

--you POV--

We finally arrive outside SK bar. Leeteuk ushers us over quickly.

Leeteuk: "Put your sunglasses on." He led us inside the bar and we were brought to a large private room on the second floor.

Ryeowook: "Woah! Upgrade!"

Leeteuk: "Yes, something special for all the hard work."

Thank yous were called out as leader beamed at his boys.

Kyuhyun: "Let's get some drinks!"

"I'll get them! You just relax!" I offer, standing up and heading towards the door.

Leeteuk: "Thank you you."

I give him a thumbs up and close the door behind me.

I walk up to the bar and sweep my eyes over the wide variety of alcohol choices. Hmm, so many choices. Oh! I can order a Party set which comes with 10 cans 5 600mls and 1 bottle of my choice.

"1 Party set please," I say to the bartender.

Bartender: "Sure, pick your poison."

"Ah, 3 of these, 3 of these, 4 of these, 2 of these, 3 of these and a bottle of this. Oh, and could I please get some water carried in an empty bottle of this?" The bartender looked up at me amusedly.

Bartender: "Sure, Miss."

"Let's celebrate!" I shout as I enter the room seeing them already getting into it. Some were talking, some were playing cards, some were picking songs, some were singing, and Kyuhyun was anticipating the alcohol arrival.

 

--EH POV--

Ryeowook: "Woah! Upgrade!"

Leeteuk: "Yes, something special for all the hard work."

He makes eye contact with us and I smile my gummy smile.

Henry: "Yo, so when do we start the plan?" 

"Shhhhh!" I shush him and pull him aside to the far end of the couches.

Kyuhyun: "Let's get some drinks!"

you: "I'll get them! You just relax!" 

I look around for you and we make eye contact as she closes the door behind her.

"Ok, first off, we'll need a game..." I trail off and head towards the tv cupboard. 

Ryeowook: "Eunhyuk! I found a dice and cup set." 

"Do you know how to play Liar's Dice?" I ask Henry.

Henry: "Nope. What's that?"

"Hmm, let's start off with something easy then. Cards, cards. Ah, here they are." I say as I spot the cards in the corner of the cupboard.

We go over to where Ryeowook was sitting and I slide the packet of cards across the table. Ah! So uncool...the packets of cards flew off the table edge.

Ryeowook: "Aren't we playing Liar's Dice anymore?" He said, picking the packet of cards from off the floor.

"We'll need to teach this guy first." Pointing at an embarrassed Henry.

Siwon: "Maybe we can just order the small snacks then?" I hear him say, and look over to see a group huddled over the menu.

Leeteuk: "Hmm, yeah, that seems to be the best alternative." 

"I want milk tea!" I shout, as I bound towards them. No way am I being left out in the food ordering!

Ryewook: "Seconding milk tea!"

Kyuhyun: "Hey! Aren't you guys going to drink?"

"We'll drink if we have to." Tonight, you are going down. We have our perfect plan all set.

Leeteuk: "Okay, any more orders? Call them out!" 

Donghae: "Fish!"

Kibum: "Pizza!"

Henry: "Stirfry!"

Leeteuk: "An anchovy and mixed vegetable pizza it is!"

Ryeowook: "So, what game shall we start on?" He asked, as I walked back to sit down.

Eunhyuk: "Hmm, let's start with 21."

you: "Let's celebrate!" The door opened and she pushed a trolley full of alcohol inside. She gives me a grin to let me know that everything is running smoothly and that the plan can take its next step.
 
 
--KH POV--

The alcohol has finally arrived. Mmm alcohol.

"What did you get?" I ask her, peering at all the different bottle shape and sizes.

you: "Since we all like different drinks, I ordered the Party set. I chose 3 cans of light Beer, 3 cans of Ginger Beer, 4 cans of Rum & Coke, 2 600mls of Tequila, 3 600mls of Soju and 2 bottles of Vodka."

"Ooh, sounds good!" I wow, "but is there enough?" I quickly count up the total of all the drinks...hmm, this may not even last the first hour...

you: "This is just round one." She moves the said alcohol to the wide table.

"How many rounds are there?" I ask, helping her move the alcohol.

you: "Hmm~ That depends...say, how many rounds can you handle?"

"Me? 5 rounds..?" I calculate. Yeah..I think I remember downing a 6-pack once..

you: "I look forward to tonight~" She smiles, walking off to gather the others to the table.

 

--you POV--

After noticing Kyuhyun hungrily eyeing the alcohol, I subtly scan for Eunhyuk. I spot him by the far table and give him a grin. Everything is perfectly aligned.

Kyuhyun: "What did you get?" 

"Since we all like different drinks, I ordered the Party set. I chose 3 cans of light Beer, 3 cans of Ginger Beer, 4 cans of Rum & Coke, 2 600mls of Tequila, 3 600mls of Soju and 2 bottles of Vodka." I answer, pushing the trolley to the table.

Kyuhyun: "Ooh, sounds good! But is there enough?" He questions, then pulls out a finger to count all the cans and bottles in the trolley.

"This is just round one." I reassure him as I begin to move the alcohol to the wide table.

Kyuhyun: "How many rounds are there?" He asks, grabbing a few cans.

"Hmm~ That depends...say, how many rounds can you handle?" I probe.

Kyuhyun: "Me? 5 rounds..?" 

"I look forward to tonight~" I smile. Hmm, 5 rounds...on basic alcohol that is...but what happens when we turn it up a notch and play with straight vodka? I walk over to Eunhyuk and the others.

Eunhyuk: "You ready to bingo?"

"I'm ready to bingo!"