The Clueless Brothers

Most likely to be...

--HC POV--

I hear a soft click and the door slowly opens.

Leeteuk: Heechul, group meeting at 5:30pm in my room. If you see any of the others let them know too.

I waved past him and opened the door into the room, quickly making a mental note - 5:30, his room. 

"Ah! What are you doing?" I scream and rush over to protect her.

you: Heechuli?

"Yeah, now what are doing out of bed?" I answer and ask as she gets down from the sofa.

you: It was getting too sunny..so I wanted to pull the blinds down...but I pulled it too hard and the thing went "zwoop"..so I...

"Ah, ah, back to bed. I'll fix it." I ushered and after 5 minutes, was standing tip-toed in the same position I had found her in at the beginning.

 

 

--you POV--

It's not me. I'm not tired. Why am I squinting my eyes like this? Because my view from the bed is perfect for UV eye surgery.

Hmm...I think I pull this...ah! Uh-oh...Oh..what have I done. It doesn't look broken...let's try this...

 

Heechul: Yah! What are you doing?

"Heechuli?" I ask, guessing from the style of speech and tone of voice. 

Heechul: Yeah, now what are doing out of bed?

"It was getting too sunny..so I wanted to pull the blinds down...but I pulled it too hard and the thing went "zwoop"..so I..." I tried explaining over my shoulder.

Heechul: Ah, ah, back to bed. I'll fix it.

 

"Just leave it..." I suggest, squinting towards his direction.

Heechul: I can fix it. Hang on a minute.

"Hurry up, it's been 5 minutes already." I tease.

Heechul: Yah, you should be grateful that I'm doing this for you.

"Or maybe...you could just use your body to block the sun for me..." I softly whisper.

Heechul: What was that?

"Nothing." I quickly reply. Ah..from these few months of working with these guys, I have truly understood the meaning of 'don't ever underestimate a guy'. "Are you angry?"

Heechul: Why would I be?

 

 

--HC POV--

you: Are you angry?

Eh? Am I angry? Who's the one who drowned in a swimming pool? At a depth of not even 1 meter?

Always swim with a boogie board when there are no lifeguards around. Aish, there's not point giving out my precious advice if people aren't going to listen.

"Why would I be?" I turn around and smile into her squinted face.

you: You don't sound like you're not angry...

"Haven't you noticed? I always talk like this." I try explain with a calm face, containing my frustration.

*knock knock*

Ah, that must be China man. Great timing.

"Geng! Quickly come in and help me with this damn thing!" I call out.

?: Ah, we're not Han-...He-Heechul?

I turn around to see my two younger brothers.

Yesung: H-Hello..

Kangin: Heh, what are you doing up there?

Ahh...

This is so embarrassing.