After the Win

Most likely to be...

--you POV--

“Wooo~” I cheer as I enter the backstage room. “Congratulations! Amazing performance as always but today’s even more special with the award! Because, you are…”

SJ: “Super Juni-OR~!” All 15 boys had big smiles plastered to their faces.           

Leeteuk: “Let’s go celebrate!”

Henry: “Where? Where?”

Kyuhyun: “A pub of course! Lot’s of drinking, lot’s of g-“

Shindong: “Ahem. How about the SK pub near our dorm?”

Zhou Mi: “Oh, that one’s pretty good!”

Ryeowook: “Let’s go! Let’s go!”

I quickly but quietly pull Eunhyuk aside.

“Don’t forget our promise!” I whisper quietly as the boys begin heading out the door.

Eunhyuk: “You don’t forget our promise! I already have something good planned and ready to go.” He whispers back.

“Ooh! No wonder you’re the prank master~ Master Eunhyuk~” I praise.

Eunhyuk: “Hahh~ so embarrassing! I’ll give you the run down of what I’ve got in the van.” He says, and we close the door behind us and enter the lifts, on our way to the SK pub where we will have a very interesting night to remember.

 

--LT POV—

My heart is full of joy and the tears can’t stop falling. We’ve made it. We’ve finally made it. Our 6th album, plus a Triple Crown award. I can’t thank all my ELFs enough. Our hard work and perseverance has paid off. I look around the room and feel more tears well up. Thank you all for sticking it out with me. You guys are the best and I’m proud to be your leader.

you: “Wooo~ Congratulations! Amazing performance as always but today’s even more special with the award! Because, you are…”

SJ: “Super Juni-OR~!” We all smile cheerily.           

I sniffle my tears and suggest, “Let’s go celebrate!”

Henry: “Where? Where?”

Kyuhyun: “A pub of course! Lot’s of drinking, lot’s of g-“

Shindong: “Ahem. How about the SK pub near our dorm?”

Zhou Mi: “Oh, that one’s pretty good!”

Ryeowook: “Let’s go! Let’s go!”

Kangin and Shindong wrap their arms around my shoulders as I guide us out. Let us drink to hard work and success tonight!

 

--RW POV—

Triple Crown. Triple Crown! IT’S TRIPLE CROWN! I turn the award around in my hands, looking at it from all different sides and angles. Oh! We should get a photo with it and show our ELFs!

“Everyone~ Gather! Let’s take a photo for our ELFs!” I call above the animated bunch.

SJ: “Okay!”

We call over our manager to help us take the photo using leader’s phone then uploaded it onto twitter.

you: “Wooo~ Congratulations! Amazing performance as always but today’s even more special with the award! Because, you are…”

SJ: “Super Juni-OR~!” I can’t stop smiling. This must be the happiest day of my life so far.

Leeteuk: “Let’s go celebrate!”

Henry: “Where? Where?”

Kyuhyun: “A pub of course! Lot’s of drinking, lot’s of g-“

Shindong: “Ahem. How about the SK pub near our dorm?”

Zhou Mi: “Oh, that one’s pretty good!”

Ooh SK has great karaoke! “Let’s go! Let’s go!” I eagerly say, looking around at the others that were smiling or nodding their heads. I glimpsed you and Eunhyuk whipering back and forth quietly, with Eunhyuk finally giving a thumbs up. Ah! Did you manage to strike a deal with him? Wow! With the prank master on board, tonight’s going to be a blast!

 

--HR POV—

Ahh. Being on stage tonight felt great! But I don’t feel so great anymore…It’s seat-choosing time. The eldest ones get to pick the best seats first, while the young ones have to battle it out with Paper, Scissors, Rock. I hate this game. Luck is never on my side.

 

Leeteuk, Heechul, Donghae, Siwon, Yesung, Kyuhyun, Kangin and Shindong are riding in the first van, which leaves Han Geng, Kibum, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Zhou Mi, you and myself in the second van.

 

you: “Laxatives?!” I hear her exclaim.

Kibum: “Eunhyuk, we don’t need to hear your problems.” Kibum plugs in his earphones and turns back around to face the front.

Eunhyuk: “Hey, it’s not for me!”

you: “And we don’t need it for him either! We don’t need a prank that sends him to hospital!”

“Prank?” I ask, confused at their conversation.

Ryeowook: “Kyuhyun won’t know what hit him~”

Han Geng: “Ahh, I’m getting too old for these types of pranks,” he sighed.

“Oh? I’ll join, in Han Geng’s place! I love this stuff!” I raise my hand and say.

Sungmin: “Ah, I wonder if he’ll fall for your tricks.”

Eunhyuk: “Of course he will! I am the prank master!”

I laugh along with a few others and we discuss more deeply about the plans for Project Kyuhyun.

 

 

--you POV--

15 members and myself. 2 vans, 1 game. Leeteuk, Heechul, Donghae, Siwon, Yesung, Kyuhyun, Kangin and Shindong are riding in the first van, which leaves Han Geng, Kibum, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Zhou Mi, Henry and myself in the second van.

“So, what’s the great plan?” I ask the prank master.

Eunhyuk: “Drinking game and laxatives.”

“Laxatives?!” I exclaim. Is there a need to go this far? I want to torture him but not like this!

Kibum: “Eunhyuk, we don’t need to hear your problems.”

Eunhyuk: “Hey, it’s not for me!”

“And we don’t need it for him either! We don’t need a prank that sends him to hospital!” I explain.

Henry: “Prank?” Asked a confused Henry.

Ryeowook: “Kyuhyun won’t know what hit him~”

Han Geng: “Ahh, I’m getting too old for these types of pranks,” he sighed.

Henry: “Oh? I’ll join, in Han Geng’s place! I love this stuff!”

Sungmin: “Ah, I wonder if he’ll fall for your tricks.”

Eunhyuk: “Of course he will! I am the prank master!”

Project Kyuhyun is slowly on its way to maturity.