Chapter 16: Is This The End?

Never a Replacement.

 

When everyone reached Hara’s house, it was past midnight. Doojoon, Hyuna and Teukkie were brought into rooms and the doctor took care of them.

Yoseob, Hyunseung, Dongwoon and IU were all tired, so Hara’s maid led them to the 2nd floor, where all the bedrooms were. You looked around, amazed at the size of the place. It really was like a mansion.

Standing 5 floors high, Hara’s house had a really… techno feeling. Modern, filled with mostly the color black, white and red. You couldn’t stop looking at all the cool stuff in her house.

Gikwang walked towards you, with the words ‘guilt’ written on his face. ‘I’m really really really really really really sorry!’ He stood in front of you, looking at his shoes, twiddling his fingers. You smiled.

‘It’s ok.’ You couldn’t blame Gikwang for anything, he was too… innocent. You know that if Gikwang hadn’t told the men where Junhyung was, all of this wouldn’t happen. But everything was over, so you might as well forgive Gikwang.

Gikwang looked up at you with his teary eyes, like a little kid. You patted his head, not knowing what to do. And then all of a sudden, he just broke into tears. You unconsciously pulled him towards you, hugging him. Your tears starting falling too.

When the both of you finally stopped, the house was quiet. Leeteuk, Hyuna and Doojoon were all fine, and they were sleeping. Kevin was sleeping beside Hyuna, while Gayoon was beside Doojoon.

Gikwang wiped off his tears, looking at Doojoon and Gayoon. ‘Doojoonie’s gonna happy when he wakes up to see Gayoon beside him. Kekee.’ Gikwang chuckled, and gave you a bright smile. You looked at his eyes. They were so pretty, especially when he smiled.

He didn’t notice that you were slightly attracted to him, and he continued mumbling about skipping school tomorrow. You snapped out of it, blinking. ‘Gikwang-ah, do you wanna go sleep first? I want to wait here for Junhyung.’ Junhyung probably won’t come back that fast, and you wanted to see him.

‘Yah. You guys wanna take a bath?’ Hara walked down the stairs, wiping her hair dry. She smelled like soap. And then you realized how dirty you were. Gikwang responded first.

‘Yes please!’ He used his aegyo. Hara showed him the way, and walked towards you. ‘Only Gikwang can stay so happy and bright even after all we’ve just went through.’ She said, shaking her head, sustaining a smile. ‘There’s another bathroom there.’ She pointed at the direction of the bathroom, eyeing your dirty clothes.

‘There’s a door in the bathroom that leads to the wardrobe, you can find clothes your size there. Goodnight, I’m gonna sleep.’ Hara walked upstairs. You blinked. ‘G-goodnight.’ You said softly.

When you walked into the bathroom, you were totally… mindblown. It was mirrors everywhere, a huge bathtub, all sorts of shower gels and face cleansers, all arranged neatly. You didn’t bother turning the heater on, you wanted a cold bath to keep you awake.

After you were done, you wrapped yourself in a towel, and walked into the wardrobe. You were once again, mindblown. It was bigger than your whole room, and you thought your room was big already. Filled with clothes, shoes, pants, and even innerwear. The clothes had few with similar patterns, and different sizes.

You wondered who would ever finish wearing all of the things in there. Your looked around, and found a cupboard full of hoodies. All of them were just awesome, and you thought of bringing them home someday. Heh.

At last, you picked a white hoodie, with a cute cartoon on it. Yes, you were still childish. You found some baggy pants and put them on. When you walked into the hall, there was no one there. Everyone was sleeping, even Gikwang.

You sighed. It was going to be a long wait for Junhyung, and there was nothing to keep you awake. You decided you’d sit on the sofa and watch some telly, but you eventually fell asleep.

Gunshots rang in your ears, everyone one was crying or shouting, there was blood everywhere. And Junhyung was right in front of you. You reached forward, but before you managed to hold him, he fell onto the floor. His white shirt turn red and he was dead in seconds.

You woke up in sweat, panting, and you felt tears on your face. You were still in Hara’s living room. ‘Okay… it was just a dream.’ You thought. You tried to calm yourself down, but your heartbeat was still fast. You looked at the clock.

4a.m. in the morning. Junhyung should be coming soon. You sat up, wiping your sweat and tears. The doorbell rang. You ran to the door, and opened it without checking who it was. Junhyung walked in, his eyes red and tired.

You hugged him, not noticing his foul smell of sweat, blood, and some other weird smells. He winced a little, because the wound where Hara’s men gave him a few days before still hurt.

You led him to the couch, and the both of you sat down, side by side. The telly was still on, and some cooking show was on. Junhyung spoke first. ‘You okay?’ His voice was hoarse. You nodded.

He hugged you. ‘I’m sorry. Lets have pancakes for breakfast later.’ You smiled for the first time in a while. ‘After I take a bath.’ Junhyung left a kiss on your forehead and made his way to the bathroom.

*endofchapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, well. To answer the title of this chapter, no, it isn't. 

But the next chapter will be. A super long one. Also the ending to my first fanfic ever completed. Ha ha.

Lol but seriously, suggest some groups or characters for me to write a fanfic about. Pwetty pweaseee. :3