Chapter 14: His tears.

Never a Replacement.

 

Dongwoon ran towards you. He hugged you tight, trying to stop you from crying. When you did, you looked up. Junhyung was kneeling down, beside a body. An unfamiliar one. You’ve never seen that girl before.

You edged forward to see her face. It was… She looked like… you. You couldn’t tear your eyes of her. The same high nose, lips, even her hair color was the same as yours. But her eyes were closed, and a puddle of blood surrounded her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Leeteuk tried to get up from the ground, clutching his leg. He was shot, and it hurt a lot, but he was still trying to protect his students. Doojoon’s left arm was bleeding badly. He was shot too.

   Hyuna was in Hyunseung’s arms. She had a huge gash on the side of her neck, where the bullet passed. And the men. 5 in total, 2 were down thanks to Doojoon’s fighting skills, one was injured but still standing.

   One ran out of the doors, leaving it open. Obviously that man was a coward. And the last, the leader. He just finished his last bullet, and he knew he was about to die.

   Hara’s men walked towards the leader, as they took their knives out. The leader didn’t even blink an eye as he was stabbed in the chest. He fell down, and took his last breath with his eyes wide open.

   You stopped crying, and looked at Junhyung. He was kneeling beside Jihye, staring at her dead body without any movements. She had a bullet straight through her chest.

*The bullet.                                                                                       

   The leader aimed his gun with the last bullet in it at Junhyung. He triggered the gun, and when the bullet shot out, so did Jihye. She stood in front of Junhyung, without saying anything. Before Junhyung could even push her away, the bullet went through her. Blood splattered on Junhyung’s face as Jihye fell to the ground, with tears in her eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You didn’t know what to do. You looked around. Gayoon and Hara were beside IU. They were comforting her as she was frightened and crying. Yoseob, Kevin and Kikwang were with Lee Teuk, trying to stop the bleeding. Hyunseung was doing the same thing with Hyuna, as Doojoon ignored his injury and walked towards Junhyung.

Dongwoon was beside you, his eyes huge at the sight of all the blood. Lee teuk spoke first, with pain in his voice. ‘We should leave this place.’ Everyone agreed, and most of them started heading towards the doors, eager to leave this place.

Yoseob and Gikwang were helping Lee Teuk to walk, while Hyunseung carried Hyuna out. You walked beside Doojoon and Dongwoon, but then you stopped. Junhyung wasn’t moving. He was still in the same position, looking at Jihye.

And then a tear fell from his eye. His eyes were still the same, without any emotions in them, but tears rolled down his cheeks. Even Doojoon was surprised, because he knew that Junhyung… Junhyung never cried.

You walked beside Junhyung, and kneeled down beside him. Without any warning, Junhyung turned over and hugged you, sobbing. You patted his back, while looking at Jihye’s dead body.

She really looks a lot like me. You thought.

After a while, Junhyung stopped crying at looked at you. ‘I- I’m sorry.’ Was all he could say. You shook your head, as if to tell him that it was ok. The both of you stood up, and he carried Jihye in his arms.

‘I’m going somewhere to bury her.’ Junhyung said. You nodded, still surprised. You wondered what would happen if the police found out about this. But you were sure that the men wouldn’t dare to blurt anything out, and the dead leader was already brought out by Hara’s men. You didn’t want to know what they did to his body.

 ‘We can’t go to the hospital just like that, the doctors and nurses will suspect us if we told them we were shot by bullets.’ Doojoon said. He was sweating a lot even though it was winter, and his white shirt was blood stained.

Hara spoke up. ‘I have a private doctor that works for our family only, he can help us. Why don’t you guys come to my house first?’

Everyone agreed.

‘Meet at Hara's house, 3 hours later, ok?’ You looked at Junhyung. He nodded, parting ways with all of you guys.

‘House? More like a mansion.’ Kevin mumbled as everyone got into cars, drove by Hara’s men. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a short chapter! The story's ending soon, so yeah. :)

I'll be updating soon, right after i'm done with my finals!