Chatper 14: The Mad Man.

Never a Replacement.

 

You and Kevin were outside the warehouse. You wanted to just barge in, but Kevin stopped you.

‘It’s too dangerous. Some other people might be there. And Junhyung wouldn’t be happy if he knew you followed him here.’ Kevin said.

‘Other people? What other people? Why would it be dangerous?!’ You sounded like a worried mom, but you couldn’t help it. Kevin clasped his hand on your mouth, before you could speak any louder.

The both of you kept quiet for a while, trying to hear what was going on inside. Kevin heard a man’s shouting, and said, ‘Someone’s shouting. Seems like his mouth is covered by something, what he says isn’t clear. He sounds familiar.’ Kevin had a great hearing sense.

You looked up at Kevin with big eyes, clearly showing that you were afraid. ‘J-junhyung?’ ‘No.’ Kevin answered firmly. It was slightly higher than Junhyung’s voice. Kevin kept quiet, trying to think who was it.

Then you heard a girl shouting. It was unfamiliar. Both you and Kevin exchanged glances.

And then all of a sudden, someone tapped your back. You jumped, your heart racing. You didn’t even dare to turn back to look. You didn’t have to, the person walked in front of you, looking at you with his familiar expression. It was Dongwoon.

You hugged him, shaking. You were frightened. He comforted you, patting your back while whispering in your ear, saying that he’s here and there’s nothing to worry about. ‘Just like when we were young.’ You thought. Every time something bad happen, Dongwoon would always come up and help you solve everything.

You smiled, leaving his arms. Behind him was Doojoon, Hyunseung, Yoseob, IU, Hyuna, Gayoon, Hara, and even teacher Teukkie! You were surprised at the amount of people there were, and there even a few men in black standing at the back. Hara’s men. Duh.

But wait… someone’s missing. Kevin noticed before you. ‘Gikwang! The shout inside just now… it was Gikwang!’ You panicked a little, and looked at the crowd, questioning them what to do with the look in your eyes. Doojoon stepped forward.

‘Junhyung’s inside now right?’ He wanted to double check. You nodded. ‘And Gikwang?’ Kevin nodded.

Doojoon looked around, thinking of what to do next. ‘Who thinks we should just go in? Raise of hands please.’ Almost all the guys raised their hands, except Kevin, because he didn’t think it was safe.

You and Hyuna raised too, you, because you were worried about Junhyung, and Hyuna, because she was the reckless one. Hara raised after a while, followed by IU. Kevin shrugged, and raised his hand. Gayoon did the same thing.

‘So… on the count of 3…’ Doojoon said, getting ready to bang open the door. ‘1…2…3…!’ He banged in, and all of you walked into an empty room. You blinked your eyes for a few times, and in your mind it was like… ‘Awkward…’.

Then a man came out from one of the two rooms there were in the place. He stared at all of you guys for a while, and then took his gun out. Two men walked out behind him and did the same thing.

All of you guys started mumbling and talking to one another, looking at the man in front of you guys. The man got frustrated at the noises you guys were making. ‘BANG!’ A gunshot. Aimed at the ceiling. Everyone became quiet.

Junhyung, Jihye and Gikwang heard the same gunshot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘WHO ARE YOU GUYS?’ The man shouted. Leeteuk walked in front, without showing any fear in his eyes. ‘WHERE’S JUNHYUNG AND GIKWANG?’ He said in an equally loud voice. The man smirked.

‘Junhyung and Gikwang’s friends… interesting…’ He eyed all of you one by one. ‘Get them out!’ The man said to his other men. He was referring to Junhyung, Jihye and Gikwang. Another two men came out from the room, and all 4 of them went to get Junhyung and the others out.

All of your eyes followed the men that were heading towards the other room. They unlocked the door, to find 3 of them, untied and tapes torn away. ‘Hmm. Guess you guys got free yourself. Good. Saves my time.’ The leader of those men said.

Once you saw Junhyung, you ran towards him, and he did the same thing. You hugged him, your tears coming out. He ran his hands over your face, then eyed your whole body to see if you were injured. When he saw that you weren’t, he hugged you again.

Jihye saw all of this.

‘Woah woah. Lovebirds? Interesting.’ The man spoke. He eyed you once again. ‘Nice taste… Junhyung… If you die today, then she’s mine.’ The man smiled, an evil look in his eyes.

And then the next thing that happened… You couldn’t have expected it. Well, maybe you could have.

‘FIRE!’ The man shouted at the top of his voice, as an order to his men. Then all 5 of the men took out their guns, shooting at everyone they saw. Leeteuk might have guessed that this was coming, because right after the man said ‘fire’, Teukkie shouted, ‘RUN! AS FAST AS YOU CAN!’

All of you guys started running, and most ran towards the door. You reached there first, to find that the door was locked. You shouted, telling everyone that it was locked. The sound of the gun fires hurt your ear, and every time a gun was fired your heart jumped a little faster.

Everyone started running in random directions, to dodge the bullets, and let the 5 men finish their bullets before attacking them. You heard someone shouting in pain. Somoene was injured.

You tried to search for Junhyung, but everything was so messy. You started feeling dizzy, but you tried your best to run as fast as you could.

And then you heard another gunshot, followed by a shout of pain. Someone else got shot. A man. And then another gunshot. This time… it was a girl that shouted. And then everything stopped. All the 4 men were out of bullets. But the last one… the leader.

‘I don’t care if I’m about to die, I just want to kill Yong Junhyung… before I die.’ His eyes were… crazy. Like a mad man. He grinned, showing his yellow and crooked teeth. And then he laughed. He laughed really hard, stomping his foot on the ground.

Everyone froze on the spot… they didn’t know what to do. Junhyung was quite far from you, you were in a corner of the warehouse, while he was somewhere in the middle.

The man stopped laughing. ‘DIE, BASTARD, DIE!’ His piercing screamed echoed. And then a gunshot. ‘No!’ You cried out, tears falling. Junhyung didn’t even try to escape. No. He stood there, like a statue, without any emotions in his eyes.

Everything was quiet. You heard the sound… the sound of the bullet… going through someone’s flesh. And then someone fell down on the floor. But you couldn’t see anything. Your eyes were filled with tears as you dropped to your knees, sobbing.

*endofchapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did i mention i love cliffhangers? And my finals are in a day or two, so i won't be updating, for the next.. 5 days. *evil smirk.

And, this fanfic is about to end! 

Any suggestions for main characters in the next fanfic? :)

Aww don't pout even if this is like.. a major cliffhanger. I'm sowwie *pats reader's head*