Enemy’s Apologize Accepted...

Living with "Monsters"

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

“_________!” A voice shouted.

I looked out my window; it was Hyungseung with a friend. Standing out in the thunderstorm, in the dark, about 26 degrees out.

It’s been 3 days since I’ve seen him.

Hyungseung wore a black leather jacket, with white pants, and a stripped beanie.

I opened my window, and shouted, “Hyungseung, what are you doing here?!”

“I came here to apologize the things I’ve done! I GO BACK TO THE DAYS WHERE WE WERE HAPPY AND DIDN’T HATE EACH OTHER! PLEASE F-FORGIVE ME...” He shouted.

“Why shoulder I?”

“I CAME OUT HERE, JUST TO APOLOGIZE PLUS...” he whistled, and guys came out behind him.

“_________, Hyungseung has written a song, dedicated to you. If you apologize, he’ll go away. If you don’t, he’ll stand in the cold, until you apologize.” His friend said.

I got out a tape-recorder.

He put down a music player, and played a song. It was instrumental music.

Hyungseung and the guys who appeared out his back. They started singing, mostly Hyungseung, who sang about everything he regretted.

 

3 minutes later, he waited for my answer.

I can’t really forgive him, the pain still hurts, and the memories are coming back, getting destroyed...

“N.O” I answered. I shut the window and looked out.

Hyungseung sat down along the sidewalk, and closed his eyes. The guys went home, I felt bad. But, I knew I couldn’t forgive him.

 

Its five minutes after 11 AM. He’s still there in the dark, cold thunderstorm.

“Why is Hyungseung sitting along the sidewalk?” Seungri asked me, while watching TV.

“He’s waiting for me to apologize.” I showed him the tape-recorder. “He sang me a song, and woke me up at midnight. He says he regrets everything.”

“We should give him a chance...” TOP said, tilting his head, with his bandages, with the snake robe, showing his upper body. He dyed his hair white.

(Author: Plus, the hairstyle in, Baby Goodnight... Mmm... VIP wants some of that xDD)

 

I looked away; I felt a nose-bleed coming.

“Maybe an hour later, I’ll forgive him...”

“I don’t think so, he’s turning blue. He might get frost bite.” Seungri said.

“Fine, I’ll apologize...” I said.

I opened the door; a blustery wind hit me down.

“Oh... Noona fell down... KARMA!!!!!” Seungri said.

“Dang wind...” I murmured.

I went outside, it was 36 degrees out, and I forgot a sweater. I went back inside, but Seungri and TOP locked the door.

 

I walked towards Hyungseung, rubbing my arms.

“H-hey Hubbie...” I giggled, because the nickname I came up sounds funny.

“...” he stood silent.

I sat next him, rubbing my hands.

“Oh come on, talk to me dude.” I said.

“...”

“...”

He turned away from me.

“11 hours ago, you didn’t accept my apology; you know how hard I worked on that song? A week and 3 days...” he said.

“That song means a lot to me, Hubbie... But...”

 

Seungri POV:

“What do you think their saying?” I asked TOP-hyung.

“How should I know, I can’t read lips...! I can try... I... forgot... ghetto.... My puppies puke rainbows... My cat gotten eaten by Bom the whale...” TOP said.

“Oh yeah, I bet she’s saying that.” I said.

“Dreams are like snowflakes... Once you eat ice-cream, you die... Chickens eat kittens, not puppies... Dang girl, some kick chub got there. We going to eat some ice-cream, and get fat like Pikachu... I stole your cat’s monkey necklace. Buffalo eat your mom goat ...Orange chicken... Goat cheese girl... Gold, we got gold, troll eat our gold. Only charge our patrol, or we share the gold...JiYong did a troll... Listen to your wife; give it to your wife... Go ninja assassin on her... Who’s the lady who gave me the blue hair dye...? Go get pandas in my car trunk... Sorry, I hijacked your car last month... I’m not Star Trek, Girls everywhere... Nick... A...Lotion...y abs everywhere... Chocolate bars... Taeyang at sauna, man, I’ll go... Sit here and wait for girls to come...” hyung said.

“WHAT?! WHAT’D I DO...? Oh wait, you’re just trying to... yeah, hyung you can stop, and I don’t even think they’re saying that.”

“I heard my name... JiYong did a what?” JiYong said from behind us.

“Oh...” TOP murmured.

“JiYong did a... Troll...” I shouted, laughing on the ground.

JiYong glared at me.

 

YOU POV:

“I regret hurting you...” Hyungseung said.

I looked back; I saw JiYong glaring at Seungri, TOP looked like he got screwed.

“Look, I came out here... to... forgive you, a guy waiting for a girl to forgive him, for about 12 hours, and singing a song for her, and stuff like that, is truly worth forgiving. I said no, because of the pain, you gave me. You were my first boyfriend, and you cheated on me, I felt like not forgiving you. But, TOP and Seungri convinced me to forgive you, here I am, forgiving you... You can come inside, if you want, you look like you’re going to turn into a Popsicle.” I giggled.

I put y hand out, he grabbed it. I helped him to the house, and knock on the door.