Farewell…

Living with "Monsters"

 

“It’s (the ring) gone now; we can’t do anything, but dragged him to the house.”

“The house is far from the lake…”

I heard a groan from TOP, at least he was still alive… At least he was still living, because he’s a vampire plus a giant, and vampires are kind of half dead.

“Hyung’s still alive, Taeyang cover TOP’s body with the umbrella, ________ and I will carry him to the house.”

Then TOP’s shirt started to shred, he started to stop breathing, and started to stop making noises.

Taeyang opened the umbrella over TOP, Daesung and I dragged him to the grass. He said I was slow, so he carried TOP to the house by using his speed.

“No use of the umbrella now.” Taeyang said.

I ran to the house, Seungri asked why I was running to the house.

“TOP is like… burned from the Sun’s light… He’s starting to shred.” Taeyang said.

“Hyung’s in danger!?” Seungri shouted.

JiYong choked on water, Minhyuk and the others appeared.

“Turn all the lights off!” Minhyuk shouted.

We turned every light off, the only things glowing were Seungri’s eyes, plus Daesung’s, JiYong’s, and Taeyang’s eyes were glowing also.

“Whoa, why are their eyes glowing?” Bom asked.

“Glow in the dark contacts….! Yeah…. Glow in the dark contacts, they wear them all the time so…” I said.

“It’s so dark, and it’s only 8 PM.” Taeyang said.

TOP turned into bones, and his clothes were still there. We got depressed, Daesung tried to be happy, because he’s most likely to be the cheery one.

“I’d like to thank hyung for everything…” Daesung said.

We all slept around TOP. Bom, Dara, and Minhyuk slept in their room, to give us space.

It was 6:35 AM, TOP isn’t back. He’s all dried up in crispy pieces… I started to tear up.

“Farewell TOP… You’re the best guy I’ve ever met, along with the other guys… You were always childish, quiet, and happy. But you were serious sometimes…”

 

Seungri’s POV:

What is hyung is gone?! There’d be no fun; there’d be no whining but mine, there’d be no ice-cream!

 

Daesung’s POV:

This is bad, very bad, worse than the prison! What will we do without hyung?! WE’LL BE BORING LIKE ________ WHEN SHE LIVED ALONE!

 

Taeyang’s POV:

Hyung’s dead, our life is going to miserable than when we were at the prison…

 

JiYong’s POV:

Hyung died, I’d like to thank him for the fun all of us we had with him, when he got us ice-cream, and for getting rid of MinJae and a funny nickname for MinJae, taking care of us as the oldest, and making us laugh, with his dancing and other stuff.