Hyunseung pt. 4/4 (SPY)

Living with "Monsters"

I didn't see the guys this morning... Probably on the "mission". I peeked into GD's and Seungri's room, I saw a note on the bed.

Won't be back for 3 days. Take care while we're gone. - Taeyang

We'll be okay, don't worry about us. - Seungri

______, don't worry about us~ ^^ - Daesung

Sorry we're leaving you alone. It's best for you to know... - TOP

Bye bye _______, i'll prove to you that hyunseung is cheating on you >:C - JiYong

 

Aigoo, Jiyong is really determind to prove I'm wrong.... Well... I guess it's back to being lonley...

I looked at the back of the note it said:

There's a  guy in the backyard. He will accomany you while we're gone ^^ -Jiyong

A guy? I ran to the back door, and there was a guy sitting on the balcony stairs.

" Umm.... Hi there..... " I started he converstation.

" Heller there, I'm Kyuhyun and I shall accomany you while the guys are away. There's that guy over there looking at the flowers O-O" he said.

I looked at my right, I still had the note at the corner, it said, " Our friend from school is here to accomany you too ^^ - TOP"

I ran over to him. He was still looking over my garden.

" Um.... Excuse me.... Hello there!" I cheerfully said.

" What? " he jumped. " Oh sorry... My name is Choi Dong Wook. But you can call me Se7en ^^"

He had orange clothes on, red hair, and soft skin. He looked cute, so I looked at him.

"Is there something on my face?" he asked.

" There's dirt there, here let me get that for you. " I rubbed the dirt off, I turned around and sqeauled... I looked back, he stared and me. Later on, I told him he could come in, and Kyuhyun.

--------------- Spy Time---------------

Jiyong POV:

" Hyung!! HYUNG!! " yelled Seungri.

" What? " I answered.

We were kinda stalking Hyunseung's house. Hyuna was at his house.

" HYUNG! I WANT FOOD NAO! " said Seungri.

I handed a snack to him, and he seemed to like it. Hyuna and Hyunseung went up the stairs.

" Are they going to..... " said Daesung.

" I think so come on. " We climbed on the side of the house, but Donghae had to get onto TOP's back.

Hyuna and Hyunseung got on the bed, stripping their clothes. Daesung covered Seungri's eyes.

" Hyung ? What's happening??? " Seungri asked.

" You don't wanna know.... " all of us answered

Daesung took a picture of them done. It was on flash, we scolded him, and we started running away, Donghae was still on TOP's back. Donghae got off and started running faster than us, we thought he was going to leave us here and get caught.

" Hurry you guys! " said Donghae.

I looked back at the house, Hyuna ran away with her clothes on, and Hyunseung waving at her yelling, " Come back, if you wanna get all of this in ^^". I yelled, " YOU SO NASTY! " then I started running for my life. Taeyang started running ahead ....

" FREEDOM!!!! " he yelled.

All of us said to him to calm down. We reached the _________'s house.

I looked at my watch, it was 12:43 PM.

" _________ is probably asleep by now with Kyuhyun and se7en. " Daesung said.

" I hope so O-O " I said.

" Well, I'm off. " said Donghae.

" See ya later. " said TOP.

---- 2 days later (Day 3)----

I woke up, and found no one in the house but Kyuhyun and Se7en.

" There's cereal... in... the cabniets...... " I said.

" Mkay... we'll get when we feel like eatting... "

" Oh.... okay.... " I ran to the guy's room and it was the same. I started missing them after a couple of hours. Kyuhyun played with stuffed animals, while Se7en was in the kitchen eatting cereal. I came downstairs and saw Se7en eatting his cereal really really sloooooowlllllyyy..... I stared at him and thinking to make him glump the whole cereal down the throat.... but that would've made him choke...

------------------------ SPY TIME (day 3)--------------------

TOP POV:

It was a Sunday morning, in March, it was a windy day, Hyunseung was hugging Hyuna really tight. I gave them a HUGE glare.

" Hyung? Are you okay? " Seungri asked.

" What?.... oh.... yeah. " i answered.

The couple went to a coffee store, so we hid in the coffee shop where. They were at a window seat. We sat behind them, we wore glasses with mustaches. Girls walked past by, giggling, I knew this wasn't working... but I kept it to myself. Hyuseung rubbed his nose against Hyuna's, I growled and my eyes glew.

" Hyung, calm down.... you're gonna get us in trouble!! " whispered JiYong.

I made a fist and kicked the table.

" HYUNG! CALM DOWN!" whispered Taeyang.

I couldn't stand Hyunseung being with Hyuna.

While Hyunseung and Hyuna walked past us, we shield our faces, and whispered random stuff out.

" I like pork... " whispered JiYong.

" My nickname is Panda... " whispered Seungri.

" I show my abs too much.... " whispered Daesung and Taeyang.

" I like stalking people ^^" whispered Donghae with a smile, we stared at him, like we saw something we hated.

" Some girls think my voice is y... >.>" I whispered.

" One time, TOP almost kissed while he was asleep. (see chapter 3) " confessed Seungri.

" DA FUDGE? WHEN DID I DO THAT!?!?!?" I yelled like I was pissed.

" When we're sleeping together in the Guest's room, and you were sleeping next to me and Daesung. I pushed you away, but you moved over to me. I pushed you again, you came back, you made a kissy face and said...." He took a breath. " I LOVE YOU❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤~, and our lips almost touched, so I got out of bed and went to the kitchen." he finished.

" OH!... So... that's why you gave me that glare, while ________, was signing our application out..... Sorry..... o-o" I apologized.

" Dang TOP.......... " JiYong commented.

" That's kinda....... eh...... wow..... " commented Daesung.

Taeyang didn't comment, he made me this weird face:

 

I was like whatever...

" Mmmm..... third day huh? ' said Donghae.

" Yep, tomorrow we show that bastard is a CHEATER! " said JiYong.

He smiled while he said bastard.... He seemed to enjoy saying it too...

I gave him a disgusted face:

" Ya..... mkay.... sure..... " I said.

Of course I didn't like swearing >.>...... or saying bad words O^O

---------------------- Next Day ---------------------

Seungri's POV:

We go home~~!!! We slept in Hyunseung's back yard, it was very dirty..... Poor yard TT^TT

" Let's go back home! " said Taeyang, waking up stretching.

" Ugh........ I slobbered in my sleep.... " TOP said.

Donghae already got up, he went to his house already at 11:00 PM.

We ran to _______'s house as fast as we could, we saw _______ sitting at the couch drawing.

---------------------------------------------------------

It's was 5:02

I was drawing ,in my sketchpad, a monster with a girl, I thought it was cute ^^

The two guys left early in the mornin... I felt lonely after a couple of seconds... As you can tell I don't like being alone or ingored... I hear the door creaking... I kept drawing I got ready in case a burglar came in. I can't believe I didn't close the door

" ________~! We're back ^^ " shouted a voice, I didn't look up. " Did you miss us? "

I've heard that voice before.... then another voice came.

" Is there food here o-o "

then an other.

" ________~! I mish chu~! "

" I want my bed TT^TT "

" I'm hungry..... "

I decided to look up, it's was JiYong, TOP, Taeyang, Seungri, and Daesung... I cried a little.

".... Are you really..... " I murmured.

They nodded, I feel down and hugged all of them, espsially Seungri, I was happy to see him because he's an awesome little guy ^^

" NUNA! We have evidence that, that guy is cheating on you ^^ " saidn Seungri.

I sighed, I couldn't believe this again :P

Seungri pulled out a camera.

" We took pictures while stal- spying on him ^^" said Seungri.

" You stalked him? 4 days straight? Dang... what'd you guys eat during those days? " I asked them.

" Nothing.... " murmured TOP.

I giggled and went straight to the kitchen and cooked them food.

" Can I see the piccs you took? Might as well know anyways..." I said.

Seungri handed the camera over to me.

I looked the pictures in astonishment.

" WHAT THE ? YOU GUYS TOOK A PICTURE WHILE HE WAS MAKING OUT ??!?!? " I yelled. I thought it was pretty funny and......

" Well.... yeah.... That's evidence too ya know >.>" said TOP.

I looked through more.

" OMFG.... are you serious.... you guys took a picture while he was in the coffee shop with that girl?"

" Yep.."

" Wow............... Who zoomed into his face while he was...... THIS A$$HOLE IS GONNA DIE! " I said.

The guys , they had food in their mouth dangling open, stared at me like I was crazy.

" What wrong noona? " asked Seungri.

" This ing bastard is gonna die after I see him at school. " I said so proudly.

I saw TOP covering his ears, eatting with hands free.

" Just beat the shizz out him... " TOP said whiling searching for more food looking right and left.

" Oh I will..... kekeke" I laughed.

----- Next Day -----

I saw Hyunseung and yelled out his name. He had a white t-shirt that said: I Want Cookies and black slim jeans.

" HYUNSEUNG! "

" Yesh _________~!? " he answered.

" Don't act inncocent... I know what you've ben doing for 3 MONTHS AND 4 DAYS! YOU BASTARD! DON'T PLAY WITH MY HEART! " I kicked punched him. The guys saw me punch him,they joined me as well.

" Don't mess with our ________!! " yelled Seungri.

" Don't MESS WITH THE ________ FAMILY! " said JiYong.

" _________ Family? That's kinda cool ^^.....  YEAH DON'T MESS WITH ANY OF US! " I screamed.

We stopped for a bit, Hyunseung got up. TOP pushed him down, and JiYong punched him in the stomach.

" Revenge ^^ " all 6 of us said.

We ran off giggling and laughing.

It was an awesome day ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Moment:

Woah.... this chapter is SOOO LONG!!!

LOL I like the part when all of the members whisper something XDD

lol Taeyang's face XDD

 

Check Out GD's new songs ^^ for his new album:

G-DRAGON - 크레용 (Crayon) [Official Audio]:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzLI5u9fkBg&feature=share&list=UUpnJPhBipXS4P-kDaRKRkzg

 

 

 

G-DRAGON - Missing You (feat. 김윤아 of 자우림) [Official Audio]:

http://youtu.be/JkKdHIUneDw

 

 

G-DRAGON - 결국 (feat. ? of YG New Girl Group) [Official Audio]

 

결국 = Evetually ( Note Sure if I spelled it right :P )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWmydNqxXpM&feature=share&list=UUpnJPhBipXS4P-kDaRKRkzg

 

G-DRAGON - Today (feat. 김종완 of Nell) [Official Audio]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH6TTKnegbw&feature=share&list=UUpnJPhBipXS4P-kDaRKRkzg

 


------------------------------------------------

Wae so SERIOUS ?!?!

Come on girl!

Come on boy!

Come on, come on come on~!

SARANGHAE GD!!!

This one is all about GD XDD let the gifs begin!:

 

 

 

GD talking about his song " Missin (Missing) You" I don't remember I'm pretty sure it was o-o

 

 

 

Aww he's so cute >.<

 

GD Fighting ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

GD wants his pork...

 

" Hey Taeyang got anymore? "

 

He got it XDD

I knew where this is from ^^

Running Man!!!!! Episode 84-85

2 part episodes

It's that awesome ^^

 

 

 

XD LOL

 

 

Need to drink water...

 

 

G Dragon cries during the Alive Tour in Shanghai when fans sings HARU HARU. ^^

Aww.... GD you so senstive ^^ ( I'm sentive too... I just hide it XDD )

 

I have to go... getting sleepy...

Can't staring at his lips XDD

 

The guy is TOP

" What do you of my new hair Hyung? "

"....."

" It's pink kekeke ~ "

"...... "

 

I wanna stare t more GD gifs and stare at them like:

 

Dang... why you so perfect.......

 

I

 I like his pink hair like this ^^ Looks good on him ^^ Frickin gorgeous XDD

 

Good Morning Korea~~!!

Time:

10:52am

Here the time is:

9:53 PM

-----------------------------

Good Night ^^

Oh.... Good Moring GD