The XX's Return

Living with "Monsters"

Seungri's POV:

This is bad....

JiYong is worried and panicking.

Taeyang is worried.

Daesung is whining.

TOP was just eating ice-cream.

Even if this was just a dream.

There was a huge hole in the ceiling, it was bigger than a whale.

____________________________________________________

I punched his arm again and again, but he would've let go.

" WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME! " I shouted.

" You..... YOU BROKE UP WITH ME YOU FOOL! " He shouted.

" What? You idiot! I've dated YOU! And If I did, I would've remebered! "

" YOU.......... YOU SERIOUSLY DON'T REMEMBER! " He shouted.

" NO I DON'T! AGAIN IF I DID I WOULD'VE REMEMBERED! PLUS... WHO WOULD DATE A TALL PERSON, WITH A CREEPY SMILE, THAT KIDNAPPED THEM! "

" Oooh~~!!! Fiesty~, me like..... Me love..... I should've have broken up with you~! "

" Da fack....... "

( AHAHAH MIR XDD )

He snapped his fingers. Dust appeared, it got blustery.

" BOOMSHAKALAKA!! BOOMSHAKALAKA!! BOOMSHAKALAKA!! BOOMSHAKALAKA!! "

" What? "

I woke up, with my cellphone tone on. JiYong slept on my bed, holding my hand. TOP and everyone else was still dreaming, I got out of bed, then I felt a sudden grab. I looked at my hands, JiYong was squeezing them hard. I slammed our hands on the bed, he suddenly woke up. He let go, and asked me, why he was holding my hand. I asnwered, "  I don't know, just help me waking up the guys. " JiYong whispered in Seungri's ear, " I'll kill ________... ' Suddenly Seungri woke up, and punched JiYong in the face. " BAD HYUNG! " Seungri shouted.

I whispered into TOP's ear, " There's ice-cream downstairs. Wake up, if you wanna eat it, or I'll finish it all...... " TOP woke up, hitting our foreheads. Then all of us woke up Daesung and Taeyang with stuffed animals.

The room got foggy, and dark. I was with TOP, then suddenly TOP got pushed away. I'm alone, I see nothing, all I could see was fog. I felt a sudden breathing on my neck. I turned aorund, it was Dream Mare. I screamed, and shouted,

" WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE!? "

" I'm Hyunseung, you dumbo! " he snapped his fingers and turns into his regular form.

" What the? Are you a monster too? "

" Of course I am! I'm a rare type, something you don't usaully see or hear about. I regret cheating on you, my dear. "

" You're not Hyungseung.... " I made this face:

" Of course I am! After all those months, I have changed. I am no longer a jerk. Today, I regret everything I did. I never did like her. "

He made the fog disapper. JiYong punched Hyunseung's face, and said, "  You.......... you motherer! ( Yes the XX part is mother-fuc........ ker..... )YOU HURTED _______'S FEELINGS! YOU EXPECT HER TO COME BACK TO YOU! "

" Of course, I do! The only things I'm thinking of now, is her dummy!! " he smiled.

" Dude, I heard what you said earlier! You said you started liking me, because I was being fiesty! " I shouted.

" Noona, calm down. It's okay, some women are fiesty too! " Seungri patted my shoulder.

" I KNOW THAT! But......... "

" But what my darling? Are you taking me back? I'd be happy too! "

" Come near the window, I'll tell you my answer..... " I said.

We both walked to the window, both holding each other's hand.

" Come a little closer...... " I whispered.

" Okay~ " Hyunseung said.

I looked over to JiYong, his eyes got watery, he was holding in his tears and saddness. I looked away, and looked directly into Hyunseung's eyes.

" I...... I...... I...... "

" I.... what? "

" I...... "

___________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S MOMENT:

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I LEFT YOU AT A  ( BEAUTIFUL ) HANGOVER!  MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I'm ish ev........ail!!! EVAIL~!!

JiYong when you looked over to him:

________....... No....... don't.......

( I WON'T GD BABY!!!!! I bet that was you right there :D )

Hyunseung:

 Why won't this bish just directly say it.....

Seungri:

Seungri does not APPROVE!!!

 

TOP:

What she gonna say?

 

Taeyang:

" What's happening? "

 

Daesung:

Shiz guna b gud!!!

____________________________________________________________

KPOP News:

Same as the last chapter :DD