The Man Who Can’t Be Ever Be Happy Again

Living with "Monsters"

“WARNING: HURRICANE AND TORNADO COMING IN ONE HOUR, PLEASE GO TO THE AIR PORT IMEDATELY!”

JiYong entered the room, feeling depressed, and he did a pouty face. He dared not to look up, only down. Bad memories were only coming back, plus all the sad ones, all because of ‘her’.

“JiYong….” I said.

“H-Hyung….” Seungri and Daesung said.

“Ji….” Taeyang and TOP said.

“The memories are coming back. Those memories are hard to delete now… Even though the most difficult one is deleting the person from the heart, causing shatters…. Have you guys ever experimented it?”

I walked over to him, he gently pushed me away.

“We should get moving to the airport. Everyone will be there, there’s one going to Seoul… We should live there...”

He said in a sulking voice. We went to our rooms, expect TOP oppa and me. We packed our stuff, and got in a cab, driving to the airport.

Everyone got in every plane there was. Everyone in town got on. I sat across from Bom and Dara, Minhyuk was behind me, JiYong was sitting next me, and the guys were all in front of me. Hyunseung was in 2nd class, thank goodness. If he was sitting next to Minhyuk, I’d be doom.

Once we got off the ground, JiYong started to cry.

“_________, what’s wrong with JiYong?” Bom, Dara, and Minhyuk asked.

“He’s having some difficulties...” I answered.

“Oh, okay. I hope he feels better.” Minhyuk said.

“Thanks.” JiYong murmured.

“Are all of you guys going to Seoul?” Bom asked.

“Yeah, why’d you ask?”

“I am too! So are Minhyuk and Dara!”

“WE CAN BUY A HOUSE, AND LIVE IN IT ALL TOGETHER!” Minhyuk said.

“Okay, but, there’s needs to be a lot of bedrooms.”

“There will, since my dad is rich, he’ll get his builders build us a house.”

“That’s one cool Dad.”

“But he’ll only do it, if ________ hugs me in front of him.”

“Sounds good.”

“Cool… You better do it in front of your dad, or I’ll even have more of a broken heart…” JiYong whispered.

“JiYong, your speaking…” I sounded happy.

“Yeah… So… Everyone can speak.”

“I though you were too depressed from about a hour before…”

“You assumed, I was. I won’t be able to live a life without a heart. I’m not even sure, if I have one right now… Since it’s been breaking, since she left the town, and flew into the sky.”

“You saw her in the sky flying?”

“She saw me, while I was looking out the window. She waved, and made a heart. It disgusted me, she left happy. Everyone is happy... Everyone lives happily ever after…”

“Why do you keep saying that?”

“Because it’s true… I won’t be able to end with you in the future… Or anyone, I’ll be weeping at the corner of the world. Living my unhappy life…”

“Stop saying you’ll have an unhappy life.”

“It’s true though… Because she came back, every moment we lived together is coming back, even the ones that I’ve already remembered… Plus the good ones, even hurt me more…. You’ll probably be ending up with Minhyuk happily, or TOP, Taeyang, Seungri, or even Daesung…”

“…”

“I’ll be the man who’ll never be happy again… Even if I’m with someone special to me…”

 

I saw Hyungseung come by, smirking. I kicked his nuts, for tormenting JiYong with that…. Stupid girl… Ji wanted to live happily, she never left. Even if she died, she never left…

“As I said before… I’ll be weeping the corner of the earth, living a cold, sorrow world alone…”

Author’s Moment:

 

Did you cry while reading JiYong’s sad sentences? I did…. While listening to BIGBANG – BLUE, and Fiction – B2ST, it’s pretty sad. Because you feel the sorrow while reading…

I’m awesome, for making myself cry… (TRUE FACT)