NEW FRIEND

Living with "Monsters"

New Characters While Reading On:

Lee Minhyuk

Likes:

Candy

Rapping

Nice Days

Animals

Dislikes:

His job as a 16 year old police

--------------------------------------------------------------------

" What happened..... This is my first day, and I'm already gonna be dead...... " whispered Minhyuk,

" The place exploded..... " said his partner.

His partner was a 39 year old male, he has good friends with his dad.

He ran back to the city, telling the mayor that the prison has exploded and all of the monsters escaped. The mayor was absolutely astonished.

--------------------------------------------

I woke up on a Sunday morning. The grass was glimmering in the morning dew. I smiled and ran downstairs to eat breakfast and turned to the news.

News:

The prison full of monsters, have escaped, please look out. If you have seen one or found one, please call the police. They will handle everything.

-------------------------------

This again... But this time the prison exploded of course I wasn't going to call. Daesung woke up, I told him about the news, and I said the guys should stop going to school. But first we go to the school and the guys will quit, and take an application again.

" Where will we go to learn tho D: " said Daesung, scratching his head.

" You guys can use different names... and change your hair. " I said.

" I heard 'change your hair' O3O " yelled JiYong.

" AND THE FASHION ICON HAS ARRVIED!!! " I shouted.

" I always wanted to change my hair :D " screamed JiYong.

I laughed, and said we could get haircuts after they quit school. Daesung and JiYong clapped and jumped around. It was nice to see them happy after 2 weeks, after the festival....

" SHUT UP!! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP! " shouted Seungri.

" The little one needs sleep.... Let's go to the backyard.... "

" We must go.... "

" I must go take my cereal bowl to the sink... " I said.

I got and tripped, banging my knee against the sofa, JiYong came over to me, and asked if I was okay. I nodded yes, and JiYong carried me marriage style. I punched his chest to let me down, and yelled, " JIYONG PUT ME DOWN!!! " He wouldn't let me down unless, I kissed him on the cheek, or he'll lock me in my closet. Of course, I kept hitting him, and JiYong went the door to my room. I quickly kissed him, and accidently kiss him of the lips...... I ran away, and saw JiYong touching his (lusious) lips everywhere, in the corner of my eyes. I came back he was in the same position. I stared at him, and he looked straight at me. He ran to me, and I started to run, and hide in the closet.

" _______! COME BACK HERE! " he shouted.

" NO! " I whispered.

He got near the closet, and I repeated the same words over and over. DON'T OPEN THE DOOR! DON'T OPEN THE DOOR! DON'T OPEN THE DOOR!  He could hear my breathing, so I stopped for a while. I saw a crack and a creek. I screamed a little inside my head, and sweated a little on my heads.

" ______, he's gone. " happily said a voice.

I peeked and saw Seungri. Damn.... he's just an awesome maknae TT^TT...

I didn't see JiYong so I ran to my bedroom, there I saw JiYong so I ran back downstairs and stayed with Seungri. Then Taeyang came down, I got a heartattack, seriously I even hid in the closet.

" ______? Why are you hiding from JiYong? " Seungri asked.

" I have a feeling he'll choke me for kissing him... "

" He would choke you... Why would you think of that? " Taeyang asked.

" He had a scary face on him.... " I answered.

Taeyang sighed, and said that's his face when he's hungry... I stood up, and yelled, " WHAT THE HELL?! WHY COULDN'T HE JUST SAY THAT? WHAAAATTTT?!??!?! " Seungri stared at me and whispered, " Calm down noona..... " I went straight to my room, and JiYong wasn't there. I checked his room, and he was there.

" JIYONG! " I yelled out randomly.

" ......... What? " he answered.

" You hungry? "

" NO!!..... "

" Mkay... I was going to make Rayum though.... "

" RAYUM! LADY! I WANT SOME RIGHT NOW! I AM HUNGRY! "

I heard a knock downstairs, so I ran and tripped whiling turning again... I looked through the hole, and it was a guard, good thing it wasn't a criminal.... A gaurd is a bit more worse...

" GUISE HIDE! A GUARD IS HERE! " I yelled.

Everyone ran upstairs and locker the doors. TOP was in JiYong and Seungri's room.

" Hello there. "

" Have y-you seen any monsters.... around? "

" Nope. "

He was brown ruffled hair, and a blue uniform on.

" Are you new here? " I asked.

" Y-yes... I'm here to live with my dad.... I'll be attending school tomorrow.... " he answered.

" What about your mom? And which school do you go to?"

" My mom died.... The school 1 mile away from here..."

" At least you have parents... Mine died... "

" Sorry... "

"Sorry for what? "

" Your parents died... "

JiYong came down, humming a song.

" Oppa? What are you doing here?!?! "

" To eat.... rayum...... " answered JiYong.

" Is that guy.... a.... "

" NO NO! BYE! .... "

" I won't tell >.< I don't like my job. My dad made me take this horrible terrible job as a gaurd..... "

" ..... Not sure if I can trust you.... "

" I SERIOUSLY WON'T TELL! I hate my dad, and my job.... and possibly my life... I'll quit to keep it...

" Wouldn't your dad be disappointed? "

" He doesn't care.. He just wants me to have a job... "

JiYong walked over, and put his arms around me, and patted my hair.

" She's mine... Stay back " He made the shooing sign.

I pushed him, and said I wasn't his.

" .... Anyways... My name is Minhyuk, just call me Min for short OAO.... I'll be attending at the school 1 mile away... "

" I will too! " I brightened up my face, and smiled like a maniac, and JiYong stepped over.

" I do too OAO.... " JiYong said.

The rest of the guys came down, and ran upstairs. I told them it was safe, and everyone was happy.

-------------------------------------

Author's Moment:

O3O

Brain DERP!!!

>.>