Akward.....

Living with "Monsters"

"W-Wh-Where am I " I said in a dizzy way.

" Your in the nurse's office, you fainted at the gym. " said the nurse.

" Why am I here?" I asked

" You drank beer, some kid brought in a drink, he thought it was fruit punch..." said the nurse.

" Isn't there a label that says beer?" I asked.

" Yeah, there was, but the kid didn't know how to read spanish...."

"Ooooh..... umm... okay...."

The nurse went out, I looked over my shoulder and I saw JiYong curling up, staring at me, and Seungri at my other shoulder, sound asleep.

" JiYong! Hey! W-what happened??? " I asked.

" Well, you were drunk, and you were dancing crazy like, then you fell, you kissed me, and I fainted..... So..... that's what pretty much happened." he answered.

I saw Ddaesung come in, and he looked hyper.... I asked him if he was drunk like me.

" ______~! I'm not, I just dranked water, I'm usually happy when I'm at a  party. " said Daesung.

" Oh... okay.." he almost left when I said, " HEY! What, uh, happened when I kissed JiYong?" I asked him.

" Well, you fainted. Seungri carried you to the nurse's office, we walked with himin case he did faint. But he did, he couldn't stand the smell of beer anymore,so he also fainted, Taeyang carries hi over, I carried you, and TOP carried JiYong. Aigoo _____, you caused so much trouble today....." explain Daesung.

" WOW! Sorry I caused so much..... was I heavy O-O" I asked.

" No, you're very light ^^" said Daesung with a smile.

TOP came in, he looked shocked and hugged me.

"______~! YOUR OKAY!!!! "

" S-ST-STOP HU-HUGGING ME! YOUR KILLING ME!!!!!!" I yelled.

He stop and apologized, so he instead did an air hug. I thought it was cute, so I giggled.

Seungri woke up, and he stared at everyone.

" What happend O-O" he asked.

Daesung and TOP took turns explaining. I asked where Taeyang was, TOP said he's in at the gym alone. I felt some guilt, I got out of the nurse's office, Daesung stopped me, and handed me 3 mints.

"What's this for?" I asked

" Your breath still stinks, NOW GO OUT THERE AND DANCE WITH HIM!!! ^^" he patted my back.

I ran to the gym, still with my dress on, I saw Taeyang in the middle area. I shouted out his name. He looked at me, he looked over his shoulders and ran to me.

" ______! What are you Doing here?" he asked.

" I came to dance with you before we go! Plus, I can't leave you alone...." I said.

" Ohh!!! okay " he said with a smile.

We danced all night long, the other guys came.

" ALRIGHT PEOPLE~! Vote for who's going to be Valentine's Queen, and King." said the DJ.

People ran to the box putting in names, I voted 6 times, 1 for Bom, and 5 for JiYong, TOP, Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri hehe. An hour later, votes were comming.

" ALRIGHT PEOPLE!! Let's annouce the king AND queen." said the DJ.

I wasn't that excited, I could see JiYong and Bom were excited, I giggled.

The DJ annouced the winners, I was shocked and suprised......