Goodbye Sorrowful JiYong!!

Living with "Monsters"

We’ve reached Seoul, my friends and I all slept at an apartment, with 12 beds. Minhyuk’s dad was building the house, from the moment I hugged Minhyuk, in front of his father. He started building. Also, accidently, causing JiYong some more sadness.

Oh, JiYong, why can’t you be happy JiYong again? I want to be the same JiYong again…

 

JiYong POV:

I saw nothing…

I didn’t see them hugging…

What am I saying?

I did see it…

Even if I knew they were acting, it still hurts in the heart. My heart can’t take this sadness and sorrow anymore… There must be a way, to make me happy again…

Why am I crying?

Why am I monster?

Why was I born this way?

I’m stupid… I know all of the answers…

I’m crying because MinJae brought all of the memories back…

I’m a monster because I was born this way…

But… Everyone has a reason to live…

I don’t think I was born with a reason…

(ENOUGH WITH SADNESS! THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO CHANGE JIYONG!!! If you read the chapter name, you’ll get it.)

 

YOUR POV:

5 days later, the house was finished. It was beautiful. It was near a huge lake, plus a giant pool, Glass doors in the backyard, a playground, a theater… 11 bedrooms, leaving one extra. We used that one for our hangout.

The basement was our 2nd hangout. There was no attic; we had no storage, that’s good. There was already furniture.

 

Rooms:

 

Living Room:

Huge Flat Screen TV

Posters of KPOP Groups popular around the world

5 couches

2 long, glass tables

 

Your Bedroom:

Chandelier

(Your Favorite Color) Wallpaper

King Size Bed

Stuffed Animals (/ = u =)/ stufffffieeeessss….

 

3 Bathrooms:

Blue tiles

White wallpaper

2 Mirrors

 

Kitchen:

Chandelier

Pure White Wallpaper with black polka dots

Black and White Checkered Board Tiles

2 tables

Counter

2 Sinks

Oven w/ Laundry Machine

High Tec Refridgrater

Toaster

My bedroom LOOKS GREAT!

 

I went to check on JiYong, who was in the backyard, at the tables, sitting down, listening to music.

 

I sat next him; he looked over to see who it was. He found out it was me, he didn’t look happy.

“So… Do you like the house?” I asked him.

“If my bedroom gets to be farther than yours, then yes.” He answered back.

“Why do you hate me all of a sudden?”

“You remind me of her.” He flicked my hand.

“What’s that for?”

“I just felt like doing it to you.”

“Just because you felt like it, doesn’t mean it’s an answer. Say sorry to my hand!” I said, pointing out my left hand.

“Okay ________... If you say sorry to my aching heart first!” he pushed my hand down.

“What?! How am I suppose to do that?”

“Come closer, I’ll tell you how…” he said in a sulky voice.

I came closer, and lend him my left ear.

He turned my hand, in his direction, and kissed my lips, for about 45 seconds.

“That’s how, you can sorry.” He smiled, and patted his heart area.

I patted on his heart. I heard no movement, I asked him why.

“My heart is rebuilding, right now.” He told me.

“How?”

“TOP-hyung gave me his ice-cream.”

“Wow…. So you just needed sweets?”

“Does it look like it?”

“All you need was ice-cream?”

“And probably I little love…” he gave a tiny smirk.

I punched his heart softly.

“Hey! What’s that for?”

“For not apologizing to my hand yet.”

“Mkay… Let me think of something first…”

“No kissing, that’s only for princesses. Because  I’m my dad’s princess and the mom is queen. But they’re dead, I’m no longer a princess.”

He kissed me hand anyways.

“I told you, only for princesses!!”

“But you’re my princess, doesn’t that count?”

“Aish JiYong…”

TOP come outside, and looked shocked.

“Oh, TOP, it’s not… We’re not…. Ugh…. JiYong you explain!” I nudged him.

“H-hyung, look, we were just hanging’ out!” he said, wrapping his arm around me. “As buddies!!”

“NOT THAT! MY ICE-CREAM! IT’S MELTING!!! D:”

“What?” I answered.

There was chocolate mint, on a fancy glass cup beside me. It looked a melted snowman.

“Hyung, that’s my ice-cream, you gave to me, to cheer me up!”

“Well you’re not eating it.” TOP made a face. “So… Now it’s mine!”

“Five-year old TOP, haha.” I giggled, and then I sniffed a couple times “What’s burning?”

“Oh… Since there’s a lake nearby, Seungri and Taeyang decided to burn some of the letters left in my clothes.”

“What the heck… You had letters in your clothes? From who? Plus I didn’t see any letters when Taeyang and I did laundry?!”

“The letters were from MinJae, the girl who will never haunt me ever again.” He gulped. “I’d always hide it, to keep memories of her. I guess those times, I didn’t really forget her.”

“That’s okay dude!” TOP shouted. “You forgot Min-crap, I have my ice-cream, and we got a new house! It’s totally fine bro! We’re all happy!!”

“Yeah, and s- MY FAMILY!”

“Your family? No, no ________, You should be happy because your family is gone.” TOP said.”That’s terrible, meaning you’re a terrible person.”

“No, not that. Since the stupid tornado and hurricane hit the old town, and since my family grave is there. I won’t be able to… See… them… ever… again…” I started tearing up.

“Cheer up ________, you at least have your cousin, Jonghyun, and your friends, plus us! We’re like family! Plus, you probably have a picture of them! Right?”

“Picture? NO! NO I DON’T!” I started to panic. “I left the picture at my dad’s grave, plus the one at my old house! This is terrible!!”

“Does Jonghyun have a copy?”

“FAMILY PHOTO!” I snapped, I took my phone out, and looked for the map app. I tapped on it, and I texted the SM Entertainment address. Turns out, it’s a couple miles from here.

I walked out of the yard, Seungri and Taeyang got back. With the ashes of the papers.

 

Seungri’s POV:

“Sheesh! They were the most gushy-mushy couple I’ve ever seen!” I shouted.

“I know right! I never knew JiYong wrote poems!”

“Love turns us wacko, hyung.”

“Not me.”

“You’ve never been in a relationship, what have you experienced.”

“I’m just sure, I won’t turn coco. By the way, I found a one that says in one letter:

Dear My Sweet JiJi-ooBoraBorachumchum

It’s cold out here, it’d be warmer if you were here. I dream of us making out in public. It was weird, you said it was worth it. Since we were showing how much we loved each other. I agreed, and kept going, and then we kissed to my house. We were kissing in all sorts of wrong places. Remember the time; I had a piece of ice-cream near my lip? So then you kissed my lips, and started my lips, and my cheeks?

“Some couple hyung was in.” Seungri said, turning his head away from Taeyang, making a weird face.

“Yeah… Some relationship…”

“JiJi-oochumchum? HYUNG WAS CHUBBY? Kissing in wrong places? THAT’S JUST WRONG! !”

“?”

“Yeah, I heard it from TOP-hyung, I know what it means. I looked it up in the dictionary.”

“What does ‘’ mean?”

“It kind of means, ual.”

“And hyung shouted ‘!’ while we’re watching Running Man?”

“Hey, a man’s ripped pants…” TOP interrupted. “Is to the man.”

“Yeah, and embarrassment, if it was on TV, or in public.” JiYong chuckled.

Daesung came into the chatting group.

“Hey, since we don’t live in the town anymore. Are we free? We live freely right?”

“I guess so, the mayor isn’t here. The prison isn’t here… So… Yeah, I guess so.” I answered.

“True, but what if the mayor was planning to come to Seoul? And he lives near this area? Then this area becomes a town, and a prison is on an island? REMOTE FROM THE HOUSE?” shouted TOP.

“Calm yo man- hyung. I think we’ll be living free...! For now…” Taeyang said.

“For now? It has to be a long time, to be officially living free.” JiYong said.

“Hyung did you go to school?”

“6th through 10th grade, yeah. In the middle of 10th grade, I dropped out, and lived freely, having no parents. So… Kind of?”

“Kind of? Isn’t an answer in my book.”

“No one reads your book.” TOP said.

“Then not in my head.” I said.

“No one cares about your head.” TOP said.

“Then… My world!”

“No one really cares about your world.” He said.

“Aish, just go with it hyung!” I shouted.

“Fine, fine.”