A Bitty-Bit of Love with Everyone.

Living with "Monsters"

It was 1 week before Valentine's Day, and my school was going to have a HUGE PARTY! The school does that, once a holiday comes. Holiday = No Homework = Fun ^^

Of course, students have to help.

Jiyong, T.O.P, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri, and Me all have to do the decorations, which I've already finished 2 weeks ago. I'm helping Seungri and T.O.P with theirs. The others are already done, it's quite busy, cause once you finish you have to go straight to the school office and turn it in, and it takes 25 minutes to get there, fill out a paper for what's it's for: Food, Decorations, Background, DJ, Photographer.

 

JiYong's Bitty Bit of Love:

"________~!" he shouted, across the street.

" JiYong, what are you doing here?" I shouted back, with worries.

" I came to join you to go shopping~!!" He answered with a cheer.

 

He waited patiently for the cars to stop at the red light, I just stood there frozen waiting too. When the lights turned Red, he rushed over to me.

While walking to the store, my teeth tatter so loud, you could hear it from my house.

" Are you cold? " Jiyong asked.

" Y-yes......... I-I ai-am......." You stuttered.

He came behind me and said, " This will make your coldness, go away!!" He said with a smile, he hugged me, and rubbed my arms to make sure, I would stay warm. I blushed, deep pink. Twenty minutes later, he stared down and smiled at me, and asked if I was warm enough. I didn't want it to end, so I lyed.

"Umm..... no..... I'm not warm enough yet."

" Mkay~!" He said cheerfully. He seemed to enjoy it more than I do... Later on, he smelled my air and said it smelled like apple pie, I thanked him in an akward way. But then I giggled, when we reached the store, my back felt cold.. Without Jiyong, I'm still feel cold TT^TT

 

T.O.P's Bitty Bit of Love:

" My feet hurt...." I whined, T.O.P and me were hanging out in the park, leaving the guys at home,walking the trail.

" Do you want a piggy-back ride? " T.O.P question

" Sure, I do!" I said being all jumpy.

He bended his knees, I climbed on his back. Since, he's so tall, I felt taller and more powerful.....

"How's it like up there?" He grinned, he was teasing since I was so short...

" It's feel cool! Brr......." I answered.

He bended down, and said to get off. I got off.... by falling down. He asked me, if I was okay, I answered yes. He seemed to cool down, after.

" Anyways, we should take a break. It's about...... 5:20....."

" Oh gosh, I wonder how the guys are doing by themselves at home...." I said, in a worried way.

" I bet the're not. I mean, sure JiYong, Seungri, and Daesung are wild. But Taeyang will handle them ^^. " He said with a smile

" I hope you're right..." I said.

He gave me his big, bright red jacket. Made me fell warmer... His scent was on his jacket also, it smelled so nice, I snuggled with it. He stared at me like, he hated it, I stopped and there was an akward silence..

" Aish.... It's still cold..." I whined again.

" Stop whining~! " He whined, likea  5 year old.

I sat down, and did a pouty face. He looked at me once, then again. I did the same after, he gave me a third look.Then we looked at each the same some. I stopped, and then I looked again, he didn't look back. Instead, he came behind my back, and sat behind me giving me a hug.

"This should keep us, warm together ^^" T.O.P said.

I looked around, with my face red.

"Should we go O//////O" I asked

"Aigoo..... fine...." said T.O.P

---------------------------Daesung Bitty Bit of Love------------------------------------

It was a gloomy and cloudy day. I was going to visit my parent's grave, and replace the flowers. I didn't want to visit my brother's. He was horrible to me... Never gave me enough love, he was always jealous of how, I was a straight A student and that I was loved more than them... Perfect weather for what I'm feeling right now. Daesung came along with me, just in case i get kidnapped.

" So how were your parents? " Asked Daesung

" They were nice to me, but not my siblings.... " I answered.

" Ooooh, well you're lucky, you got parents who cared about you..." said Daesung.

" What do you mean? Didn't you have parents too?" I asked

" I did... and I was too wild back then.... " said Daesung.

" Oh....." I said.

We reached the grave, and tried to find my parent's grave. I usaully find their grave next to each other's. Once, we found them, I planted the flowers around the grave.

" Do you want to say something before we leave Dae?" I asked.

" Ummm...... okay!"

I waited, and waited for him to speak. He thinked for a long time.

" Dear ___________'s parents, you created a wonderful, lovely, beautiful girl here. She is all grown up, and still short. You guys, are wonderful parents giving her much, much love. Thank you!!" he said.

"Thanks..." I said.

" No prob, ______" he said.

My eyes got watery, and then I started to cry. Daesung saw me, and tried to comfort me, by being funny and looking on the brightside.

" Hey! At least you're not alone" He said witha smile.

" Liar.... I am alone... I have nobody...." I growled

" You have us! JiYong, TOP, Taeyang, Seungri, and ME~!!!! " he said

"Yeah... but you guys won't be with me forever..." I said.

" Nope, we'll ALWAYS be with you!! We'll never leave ^^" He said witha smile.

" I guess so... You're kinda right..." I struggled

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M KINDA RIGHT?? I am right!!!" He whined

" Okay okay!! You're right ^^" I chuckled

We left the grave, and the cemetary. Daesung gave me an agry glare, but he smiled while doing it.

Seungri's Bitty Bit of Love:
"______~!" JiYong yelled across the room.

"What is it Ji?" I said.

" We wanna go to the park~!!" he yelled

" Okay!! When I'm done cooking!!" I answered back.

" But we wanna go NOW!!!" shouted Seungri

" No, Seungri, I think we can wait." said Taeyang in a quiet voice.

It was 3, and the guys wanted to go to the park, I didn't want them to be angry, because getting on their bad side.... is HORRIBLE!! THEY WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!

After, cooking I got dress: White BIGBANG hoodie, and black skinny jeans with fake geek glasses.

"Okay, let's go to the park!" I shouted

The guys got excited, espcially TOP. He wanted to try the slide, and the swings... hehe

Once, we reahed the park, we played tag. Daesung was it, and I ran along with Taeyang and Seungri. JiYong and TOP were running away from Daesung together. Then, we finally split up, ten seconds later, I met up with Seungri.

" Seungri!!! Are you it? Who's it?!?!" I yelled

" N-n-no!!! I'm not it!...." He lyed with grin.

" Wow, you're lying, you stuttered too much...." I said

" Because I don't feel unfortable lying. I didn't feel like lying today." He said with a pouty face.

I giggled, he said he would give me 10 second run away. I thanked him with a hug, and ran away as fast as I could. I met up with Ddaesung and JiYong together hiding together in a tube slide. Daesung had to spread his legs out, JiYong did nothing but sit there. I joined along with them, I noticed I made them go down ever more. I apologized and moved more up. Daesung and JiYong both looked up the slide, in case Seungri was coming at the top. I looked at the bottom, I noticed TOP passed by running for his life yelling, " KYAA!!! NEED TO RUN INTO SOMEONE!!!!" I did a chuckle, because it sounded funny. His voice exactly sounded like Seungri. Then I noticed Seungri looked up the slide for short moment and continued running after TOP. Then Seungri appeared at the top.

" _________!!!! SEUNGRI AT THE TOP!!!" Shouted Daesung.

" ALERT: Seungri at the top of the SLIDE!!!!" JiYong panicked.

I also panicked, Daesung and JiYong went together going down the slide. I stood there frozen, aigoo. I knew this was going to happen, I quickly tried to get the bottom, but I panicked too much so, I moved by meters. Seungri got closer to me, I got out and ran away from the slide.

" I'M SAVE!!!!!" I shouted

" YAY ________!!!!" TOP shouted back.

I went to the top of the playground, went through tubes, stopped at one of them, and rested in one of them. Seungri found my hiding spot, and went in. He whipered "Should I tag her? She looks sooooo pretty.... and innocent..." I woke up, and got suprised on how Seungri was really close to me. I got up, and bang his forehead.

" OMG SEUNGRI!!! I-i'm so sorry!!!"

" I-it's okay" he said with a smile.

I made his hand touch mine, so I could get tagged and tag Taeyang,TOP, or JiYong. I tagged JiYong instead, and said that he can't tag Seungri, cause he's on time-out. He looked inside the tube and saw that Seungri got knocked out.

Taeyang's Bitty Bit of Love:

Taeyang, Daesung, JiYong, Seungri, TOP, and I went to the movies. We're gong to watch a scary movie, TOP, Dasung, and I suggested it, while the others suggested a romance-comedy movie. I got really excited when we were up next to get tickets.

" 6 tickets please for (Name of a scary movie) "

"35,000 won please." said the worker

" Okay..... let's see.............. Here ya go! ^^" You said, while handing the money over.

" Can't wait for the movie!! " TOP said.

" Can't keem calm!!!!!!" said Daesung

" I'm not enjoying this....." said JiYong

" Cheer up, at least we get to see a movie, than not to see one." Said Taeyang

"Fine..." said JiYong.

I sat next toTaeyang and Seungri, the movie was starting, and I felt so excited. When the scary stuff happened, I would sqeeuze Taeyang.

" Does it hurt when I squeeze you?" I questioned

" Not at all!" Taeyang answered with a smile.

Now, scary things happened everytime, I turn. So instead I would grab Seungri and Taeyang together and both hug them. I felt Taeyang touch my hand ,I felt a lot more safer with Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung, JiYong, and TOP around ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Moment:

LOL

 

ASDFJKL;SFDJKL;ASFDJKLSAFD!!!

 

 

LOL XDD

 

 

 

 

 

 

JUST KEEP CALM, AND BOOMSHAKALAKA~!!