Take Care JiYong...

Living with "Monsters"

Bom POV:

“Unnie! Look! I got a new cap! And this time, I made it!” Dara said.

“Legit hat, Dara!”

“It’s not a hat, it’s a cap!”

“LEGIT CAP, DARA!”

“I’m going to show the guys my new cap… Where’s ________?”

“I don’t know, she would usually tell me, before she went something, or when she leaves… Maybe it’s a secret!”

“Maybe she’s dating a dude!”

I gasped, I’m so proud of her, she’s gotten over Hyungseung! AWESOME!!

“What do you think he looks like? How he acts? How he would treat her.” I asked her, looking like a girl got a new doll.

“Hmm… Tall, brown hair, Korean hair like Minhyuk’s. I think he would act like a total gentleman with swag, a bit sensitive, epic, and cool; I think he would treat ________ like how he would treat his wife, if he had one.” She answered.

A car stopped in front of the house, it was…

 

Tablo POV:

________’s new hangout? Looks cool.

“There you go ________, I’ll pay, you go to your little house.”

“Thanks Tablo.”

“No problem.”

She got out, I paid the driver for her.

I saw her walking to the front door, someone grabbed her by the arm, then they started jumping and looked like they had… a …. Huge…. Meltdown…

“She... A… a… friend of yours?” the driver asked.

The driver and I have a good connection; he’s friends with my grandfather, which is in the hospital.

“Yep, she seems to like my friend Se7en.”

“Oh, bad.”

“Why bad?”

“You and Se7en are probably going to fight over for her love one day. Just imagine it, it could come true someday.”

“You being crazy just came true.”

 

Dara POV:

“_______!! Who was that dude! WAS HE COOL? A DUDE WITH SWAG?!” I shouted.

“Whoa, whoa, first of all, why’d you think that? And yes, he’s cool and has swag.”

“Well, you’ve been gone for like, 13 hours!” Bom said, shaking ________’s back and forth.

“I was hanging out with my cousin and his friends.”

“Oh, Jonghyun? Aish, I hate him.” Bom uttered.

“Why hate him?”

“He’d use to flirt with me, when I was like 5, don’t you remember! You guys use to live next to each other!”

“I don’t remember, but thanks for reminding me!” ________ said, with an awkward smile. She must be thinking that Bom is crazy.

 

Taeyang POV:

“It’s a tie!” TOP and Seungri shouted.

“WHAT!?” Daesung and JiYong said, dropping the last fist in their hands.

“Man that was one contest. Best one I’ve ever seen.” Minhyuk said.

10 fishes to 10 fishes.

I put the fishes back, Daesung was all wet, even though he was shirtless and only had on shorts to his knees.

JiYong was even more wet, he was clumsy in the contest, falling down. There was a lot of rocks sticking out, he got 3 scrape and two bruises, and 2 cuts on the arm, and one on his forehead, he kept going, that’s the JiYong that I know. He hasn’t changed a bit.

 

JiYong POV:

Aish, all that for a tie? I got a 3 bleeding scrapes, two bruises, and 2 cuts on my arm! Look at Daesung, he’s got no injuries!

I walked back to the house, there was ________ talking to Dara and Bom. I look like I broke both my legs, because by the time I passed them, I fell down, and hit my scrape on my right knee, I screamed on the inside, letting out the tears of pain.

I refused to cry! So, I wiped my eyes, and got back up.

________, Dara, and Bom haven’t notice me yet, they’re busy talking about girl stuff I guess.

“Ji, you can’t take care of yourself alone.” A voice said.

I turned around, it was Taeyang, I high-fived him.

He helped me to the room where almost everything special to us was placed there.

“Dang Ji, you look like you got beaten up. All that for fish?”

“I don’t like losing.”

“One loss, one loss, that’s all. Why couldn’t you accept that?”

“Because I put my effort onto everything.”

He put a band-aid on 2 cuts on my arm, and one on my forehead. I can’t see that cut so… Best if I don’t. Ointment on my scrapes, and ice on my bruise.

“JiYong! What’d you do!?” ________ shouted.

“Well… He got hit by a bike, and fell down.” Taeyang said.

I knew he didn’t want me to sound stupid.

Daesung came in, I put my arm out, and was looking forward to a handshake.

We shook hands. “You know hyung, it’s better off as a tie, I don’t want to get you hurt again. You might even die after another one.” Daesung whispered into my ear.

I laughed, and then I banged my scrape again, screaming.

I tried getting up, but I couldn’t bend my legs, even if I could.

__________ helped me, and led me to my room, which was across from hers.

My room was filled with albums, clothes, the wallpaper was black and white checkerboard, and the floor was white. The bed was big and wide, the blanket had a man and a woman sleeping. I had a computer from across the bed. A huge TV, with a long couch in front.

“Where do you want me to place you?” She asked.

“The couch.”

She threw me onto the couch; I flipped over, blood spreading onto the band-aid expanding onto the couch.

“Ooops….” She sounded panicky. “Sorry Ji, I forgot about your injuries.”

She headed toward me.

I poked out my finger, holding my pointer finger.

“Na-uh, I don’t think so. I’ll just… try flipping myself over.”

I did, and then I set myself to sit straight. I reached for the remote. _________ gave it to me, and the TV.

She sat next to me, and rested her head on my shoulder.

Pain… Oh fuzz… Pain… You know what… I’ll ignore it, and spend time with her. Or maybe…” I thought, I moved ________ away with my pointer finger.

She moved an inch over.

“MinJae.” She said.

“What?” I asked. “Where?”

“In your heart. I bet your heart is repairing, and the MinJae army is trying to stop it.” She said, patting my heart area.

“You crazy girl… My hear is a bit better, MinJae army is forever gone, I’m done with her.”

“GUYS! GUYS! SEUNGRI JUST HOOKED ME UP WITH A GIRL NAMED KIKO! (Author’s speaking: KIKO IS MY NICKNAME EPIC!!!”) Taeyang screamed.

“Yep, 25% that hyung won’t be forever single. Come on, hyung, you gotta practice, your social skills!”

“Wh-Why?!”

“You’re too… Ermm...”

We all nodded, Seungri and he left the room, going downstairs.

 

Your POV:

4 o’clock in the morning and JiYong is asleep. He looked demented, but still cute.

PA-DONK!

I turned around, JiYong fell out of bed, he curled up, and he held his scrapes.

I turned off the TV, and yawned. Then, I started walking toward JiYong, and tried to pick him up, but tripped, and landed next to JiYong.

“YAH! WHAT’S THAT NOISE!? IF I HEAR A NOISE FROM UPSTAIRS AGAIN, IMMA GO UP THERE, AND STEAL THEIR CLOTHES! EVEN THEY ARE WEARING THEM, I’LL STRIP THEM OFF!” TOP shouted.

“Why their clothes?” Dara said, laughing out loud.

“Because, they don’t ice-cream, donuts, or cookies! So, I shall steal their clothes!”

I saw Seungri falling down the stairs, creating every loud noise.

“THAT’S IT! IMMA STEAL THEIR CLOTHES!” TOP said.

“NO!!! HYUNG! YOU BASTARD! DON’T STEAL OUR CLOTHES!” Seungri shouted.

“Calm down, Seungri, I won’t. I was just jo…”

I fell asleep, JiYong hugged me, I accidently pulled the blanket over.

 

Minhyuk POV:

Summer is gone, fall is coming.

It’s a downer.

Everyone was asleep, expect Taeyang, who was still thinking of Kiko, I found out she’s a Japanese girl. I hope Taeyang knows Japanese.

I the TV, it’s 6 in the morning, I don’t wanna get up now.

“WAKE UP EVERYONE! IT’S 6! LET’S GO, BEFORE ANYONE GETS THE STORE AND STEAL ALL THE DEALS!!!” TOP shouted.

“YAH! SHUT UP, OR I’LL STEAL CHUR ICE-CREAM!” JiYong shouted.

“YAH! LISTEN OR I STEAL YOUR CLOTHES!”

JiYong stood silent; he must love his clothes more than he loves ________.

I went to the bathroom out in the hallway. JiYong got carried by ________, Bom was last to wake up.

“JiYong! GET OUT!!” ________ shouted.

“No! You can steal my clothes! BUT I HAVE THESE CLOTHES.”

I heard ripping, I hope she wasn’t stripping JiYong, because… That would be a bit too far.

 

What’s actually happening:

“GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM! I WAS HERE FIRST!” we both shouted.

I ripped JiYong’s shirt, then his sleeves.

“________, you idiot! Now, I gotta get new ones!” JiYong whispered into my ear.

“Or maybe… I can rip your clothes!” he whispered, with a creepy smile. I looked terrified, and landed on the floor; JiYong ripped my shirt off, good thing I have another shirt under. Then he ripped my sweater, I took off.

“Hey! GUYS! DON’T STRIP EACH OTHER IN THERE!” Minhyuk shouted.

 

TOP kicked down the door, JiYong stopped, he got out of the bathroom, and I was on the floor.

“DID HE TRY TO HARASS YOU!?” Daesung and Seungri asked.

“IF HE WAS THEN, BAD HYUNG! WE’LL POKE HIS SCRAPES UNTIL HE HARASS HIMSELF! IF THAT’S POSSIBLE!” Seungri said.

“LET’S GO! HYUNG! GET YOUR IN HERE!”

“GUYS! HE DIDN’T HARASS ME! WE JUST FOUGHT GETTING THE BATHROOM BECAUSE I HAVE TO TAKE A SHOWER, AND HE DOES TOO, I HAVE TO BRUSH MY TEETH, HE HAD TO BRUSH HIS TEETH!”

“Oh… you could’ve said that before.” Daesung said.

“Let’s eat the ice-cream before TOP does. We going to get fat togeth-aaaaaaa!!!”

“WHAT? NO! IMMA EAT IT BEFORE YOU GUYS!” TOP shouted.