Return of MinJae pt. 1/2

Living with "Monsters"

“A hurricane will be coming to our town.” said the News.

It was a late afternoon, soon to be evening. The sky looked gloomy, and outside looked windy.

 

We were all trapped in my house. The ________ Family is bored…

We were all watching Running Man, which has now become our favorite TV show.

My favorite is Ji Hyo, the brains, and usually the last one to survive in Hide n Seek tag, or Survival Rounds.

JiYong’s was Haha, because he seems quite humorous.

TOP’s fav. Was Kwangsoo, because he was tall and clumsy, plus Jung Soo. He could do the grasshopper dance, plus he quite the brains too.

Daesung’s favorite was Ji Suk Jin, the guy with a big nose.

Seungri’s was Gary, the guy who played it cool, and was in a relationship with JiHyo only on Monday.

Taeyang’s fav. Was Jong Ki, the strong guy, the lady’s man.

“Kwa-Kwa-Kwang-Kwangs-Kwangsoo….” Seungri struggled.

“OH MY GAWD! !” shouted TOP.

JiYong covered Seungri’s eyes.

“Hy~ung!!”

“This is better for you.”

I stared at the 3 of them.

“It’s just Kwangsoo, lying on the ground, with his pants ripped.” I said.

BRZZZZZZZ-BZZTTTTTTTTT…… Went the TV.

 

“We interrupt you…”

Seungri pushed JiYong’s hands away.

“With the News. In 2 hours, a tornado and a hurricane is going to strike the town. Since the town is kind of remote, of all of the other towns, counties, cities etc. Please exit the town immediately.”

 

Hyungseung POV:

“A hurricane…?”

 Hmm…….. I always wanted to do something before the town dies….. Wasn’t there a girl….. That…… I’ve dated 3 years ago? Then that retard bastard, JiYong, took her awa- MINJAE! I shall bring back to life. So, she can torture JiYong’s life. And ________’s heart can come to oppa~!”

This was an excellent plan, ever since last year. This plan…….. is even better than last year….. Mwahahahahahaha!

2 hours before the disaster, I turned into Dream Mare, by what most people know me by.

Aww….. Her name looks just, so, lovely…… I hate it. But, it’s revenge for all those times, ________ and the other idiots did something horrible to me….

 

Magic powder…. Magic Power? MAGIC POWDER WHERE THE FUDGE ARE YOU... Oh I found it hehe…. Now just pour it over the grave and…… Oh she’s looks beautiful, not like those zombies! –reads label- Oh…… It’s the stupid powder that makes people turn back alive, and make look about 1 year ago…. Well, she looks pretty beautiful….

 

MinJae’s POV:

What is this? I’ve come back alive? B…… But…. I hurt my little……Ji…..JiYong….... He must hate me by now! Whoa, when did this guy ge- I’m guessing he brought me to life.

“Do you know where JiYong is?”

“He lives by his friends, and this girl. I’ll show you the way.”

He had a gentle smile.

“Nice dress by the way, and hair.”

What? What does he mean dress and hair? I looked down, I saw myself wearing a white, ruffled dress with black polka-dots, my hair was in a curled ponytail.

We got to the house, he left, and I knocked on the door.

 

BACK TO YOU:

-Knock knock-

There was a knock at the door, I told JiYong to get the door.

“Why do I have to get it?”

“Because it’s your turn, and all of us are too distracting watching Running Man.” I answered.

“Fine, then its Seungri’s turn.”

“Nope, then it’s my turn.”

“How?”

“It’s by… Oldest to Youngest.”

(All of the guys are either your age, an age older than you, or one year younger than you.)

“Aish….. Fine...”

JiYong’s POV:

I ran to the door, I hope Taeyang doesn’t steal my spot next to Daesung’s. Because I got the best view of the TV….

Once I reached the door, I opened it. And the person I saw was… MinJae….

“MINJAE?!” I shouted.

“Hi swee~tee!!” she waved.

“What the fuzz are you doing here?”

“You’re swearing now?”

“Why can’t I? I can, whenever I want. Plus, fuzz is not a swear word.”

“Not unless, you try to make it sound like the SWEAR WORD!”

 

Your POV:

 

“JiYong, who’s at the door?”

“MinJae, that fu-“

“MINJAE?! How? I thought she died, because she committed suicide?!”

He opened the door widely. Wow, she’s pretty than I thought I would imagination.

“I came back to life. By a guy named…. Dream Mare? I think that was his name.”

JiYong got kind of mad, and he and I knew who it was. The other guys weren’t paying attention. I walked to the door, and the sky turned almost pitch black.

“Uh… Well, MinJae come in… If you’d like….” I said.

“Thank you!” she answered. “What a nice person!”

Once she entered into the house, everyone fell off the couch.

“WHAT THE F***! WHY IS SHE HERE! SHE HATES JIYONG, AND DESTROYED HIS LITTLE SWEET, MONTROUS HEART! PLUS HE FRICKIN HATES HER!!!”

Shouted TOP.

“OH MY GAWD!” Seungri ran upstairs. “INTENSE DRAMA BOMB IS GOING TO BLOW!” He shouted.

“Everyone, calm yo .” Taeyang said.

“HYUNG! WE’VE GOT NO ! WE’VE GOT MAN-!” Daesung shouted.

Daesung also ran up the stairs with Seungri, TOP, and Taeyang.

“S-so, what brings you here?” I glared over at JiYong.

He looked away, and stared at MinJae, then back me, then back at her, then back at me. Then he face down, moving towards me.

“I just came to see my sweet, monstrous, kind, handsome Ji-Baby!” MinJae answered.

“Bish, this y body isn’t yours anymore.” He stood up. “You know how much pain, I’ve been through when you told me to get out of town? Because there are no monsters allowed? Because you’re a good girl, following the rules. Who doesn’t want to get in trouble!!” he pouted his lower lip.

“N-no….” she answered.

“I’ve turned in myself, to that f***ing prison… Just to make you happy. AND TO MOVE ON! BUT NO!!!!! YOU JUST HAD TO KILL YOURSELF!”

“Because…”

“BECAUSE WHAT! WHAT!?”

“Because I loved you….and I didn’t really want you to go away…” She bursted out. “YOU WERE THE ONLY GUY I’VE EVER FELT THIS KIND OF WAY!”

“I loved you too, but, you just had to make me feel bad, that I didn’t tell you my secret! YOU DON’T DESERVE ME!” his eyes started watering.

I slowly walked to the stairs, where the guys were peeking the talk.

“GIVE ME SOME SPACE!” I whispered.

“I DON’T LOVE YOU, THAT KIND OF WAY ANYMORE! WHERE WE WERE ONCE GUSHY-MUSHY COUPLES! NO! NO! I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE.”

I speed-walked, to reach the stairs.

“WHO DO YOU LOVE THEN? SHE CAN’T BE BETTER THAN ME!”

Oh god, darn it, almost TO THE TOP!!!

“________!” he directly pointed at me.

“Oh ….” I mouthed.

“Darn! Noona almost reached the top!” Seungri whispered.

“What do you mean? She was close to the bottom!” TOP whispers, pointing to the bottom of the stairs.

Why did the stairs have to be 14 meters away from the Living Room...?

“HER! HOW IS ‘SHE’ BETTER THAN ME?!”

“Well…” he walked over to me, and pulled me over. “She likes me for who I am, she even lets my friends and I live here.”

He looked over at me, while I was also staring at him.

“She may not like me, but its okay. She’s use to me. She doesn’t have a problem getting in trouble, or getting caught.”

He twirled me, and lowered me, close to the ground. Catched me with one hand.

Then…