Too Much (SKINSHIP)

Living with "Monsters"

Taeyang POV:

JiYong was taking a swim with the Minhyuk, TOP, Seungri, Daesung, and me. Showing our abs and chest.

“At least no more girls will stalk us.” Daesung said.

The hot water steamed up the windows in the room.

A hand wiped the window, and stared at them.

Blood came out of the wall.

“OH !” JiYong said.

“OH SH......” TOP said.

“Holy!” Seungri said.

We exit the room, and put towels around our waists.

 

 YOU POV:

The guys exit the inside pool room, and came out shirtless, but they had towels on. Abs was everywhere! ABS EVERYWHERE! AHH!!!! I gushed blood out my nose, and fell down.

 

Seungri POV:

“OH MY GAWD! WE KILLED ________!! OH MY FUZZING GOD!” I shouted.

“Nah, she just fainted, because you guys are showing skinship. She’s not use to that, with guys.” Dara said.

Her nose started to bleed a little, Bom fainted. We looked out the window. We saw girls looking at the window.

“THEY SAW US BATHING! WHAT THE F....” TOP almost sweared. “THE BLOOD WAS JUST THEIR NOSE-BLEEDING?!”

“I need space, girls. I’m guessing...” JiYong put his hand on his left ear, and slid it around his neck, and did one of those kpop lip rubs, sliding his hand down his body, and doing those crotch-grabs.”They came for more.”

“WE WANT JI, TOP, MIN, SEUNGRI, DAE, and TAE!” the girls chanted.

“Hmm... Tae, you go out.” JiYong said, pushing Taeyang towards the door.

“WH-WHY ME?!” Taeyang shouted.

“Fine, go with Daesung and Seungri.” JiYong pushed hyung and me towards the door with Taeyang.

“Why us?” Daesung asked.

“You guys have HUGE abs, girls love abs right? And skin ship?  You guys always show your abs, go out there.”

I opened the door accidently, girls swarmed around us, feeling our abs. JiYong ran to the door, and closed it.

 

JiYong POV:

“WE’RE SAFE! ESPCIALLY TOP!” I shouted.

“Why TOP?”

“Because, this oppa doesn’t like getting touched.” TOP said.

He moved his towel up to his chest, and slammed his hand on his chest.

__________ opened her eyes, she saw us still half . She gushed more blood out, and fainted.

We stood there for a while.

“Let’s get our clothes.” I said.

We headed back to the room, taking off our towel and putting our clothes on, Minhyuk and me put our shorts on, TOP had a shirt and pants on.

Girls were still looking at us.

The girls ran away from the building and went home.

We came out of the beach house, and helped Taeyang, Seungri, and Daesung up.

Their towels were almost stripped off, scratch marks were everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE.

 

Dara, Bom, and _________ got up. We entered the beach house, they gushed out blood, and fainted again.

“We should’ve put on shirts...” Minhyuk said.

 Later, ________, Dara, and Bom got up.

 

YOU POV:

Oh god, if I see the guys without shirts or something close to skinship, I’m going to die, because I gushed out too much blood.

The guys came out, they all came shirtless, and this time I squirted my blood out, and tumbled against the wall, searching for a tissue.

“TOP-HYUNG! WHY’D YOU TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT?! WHY DIDN’T WE PUT OUR SHIRTS ON?!”

They went back in, and Taeyang, JiYong, Daesung, and Seungri came out shirtless still.

I looked down, and got a tissue, and put it on my nose. I looked up, and nose gushed out.

I tumbled across the floor, and pushed the four guys in, falling into the pool. I plugged my nose, and went back to the surface. I saw the guys stripping their clothes off, I went back to the water.

“OH SH- _________ IS GOING TO DROWN!” Seungri shouted.

 

JiYong POV:

“OH SH- _________ IS GOING TO DROWN!” Seungri shouted.

I jumped into the water, and looked for _________. Once I found her, I grabbed her stomach, and banged my scrape against the pool wall, I kept going. We got deeper into the pool. I finally got the both of us of the pool. She was coughing.

“MOUTH-TO-MOUTH!!!” Taeyang shouted.

Seungri pushed me over.

I gave mouth-to-mouth to _________, her nose bleed got in , and it looked funny, plus it looked like she enjoyed it.

 

_____________________________________________________________

Author's Momment:

I'm thinking of making the fanfics up to 100 chapteres or something xD

you agree?