St. Patrick's Day Festival

Living with "Monsters"

School Vacation ^^

St. Patricks Day vaction weekend, no party....... aww..... I don't know WHY!!! But.... before the vacation... papers were handed out.... I read it.... but... maybe I read too quick =_=. Before I went to go cehck, I used the bathroom before TOP and Seungri who was waiting also. I just ran in, and closed the door shut.

" NOONA!!! YOU MEANY! I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM!!! " whined Seungri.

" Both of us do... =_= " corrected TOP.

" .... I know... BUT I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM BEFORE MY BLADDER EXPLODES! " yelled Seungri.

" I'M PRETTY SURE IT WON'T EXPLODE! " I giggled.

" Isn't there another bathroom in the house TT^TT " whined Seungri (again).

" There is one next to the living room... "

" WHAT? I thought that was a closet ?? "

" All of us do.... " said TOP.

After 25 mintues, I got out and TOP was there playing with a stuffed animal.

Suddenly, I felt some guilt and hugged him, HE LOOKED SO LONELY!!

" Why are you hugging me??? I don't like to be touched.... " he said.

" Oh sorry" I backed away. " It's just that YOU LOOKED SO LONELY!! >.<"

" It's okay ^^"

He got up with the stuffed animal and went straight into the bathroom.

I rushed downstairs finding JiYong and Seungri watching TV.

" Hey... what's this show called anyways ? " asked Seungri.

JiYong checked the TV schedule.

" Running Man " answered JiYong.

" What about the one when we came home after beating up Hyuseung? " asked Seungri.

"........... We Got Married " said JiYong.

" What's it about... I don't get it.... seriously....."

" .... Where paired up korean celebrities to show what life would be like, if they were married. EAch week, the couple recieve or are assigned missons. With the candid interviews of the participants to reaveal their thoughs and also feelings." (<~~ I explain it by myself... I'm pretty sure this is about WGM :P )

Silence fell, I ran to my backpack and got the paper out it said:

                               NEWS

We will not have a party for St. Patrick's Day, because there has been 10 serious injures for 4 days.

Half of them had 3 broken bones, and the other half was..... Just stay away from the school for a week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huh.... I guess..... there's no party TT^TT but.... THERE'S NO HOMEWORK FOR ME!! YEAAAAAHHHH!!!! I randomly dance around the Living Room, JiYong and Seungri joined me.

" Why are we dancing?? " asked Seungri.

" I've got no homeowrk, it's St. Patrick's Day Weekend Break ^^ "

" DANCE HARDER!!! WORTH TO DANCE FOR!!! " yelled TOP.

" Hyung... when'd you get here? " whispered JiYong.

" AFTER ________ SAID BREAK!! LET'S GO SHOP FOR SOME ICE CREAM AND CAKE!!!! "

" I thought we had ice cream and cake.... " said Seungri.

" Taeyang, Daesung, and me ate it all in 4 days... "

"...... WHY!!! WHY COULDN'T YOU SAVE IT FOR JIYONG, ________ AND ME!!!! If you wanna get fat... WE GOTTA GET FAT TOGETHER!! "

All of us laughed exepct Seungri.

" Why So SERIOUS? " JiYong asked.

" I love ice cream TT^TT " whined Seungri.

" OPPA!!! WHY!!! I wanted some....." I also whined.

" I'll go shopping... FOR ICE CREAM ALONE!!! " shouted TOP.

" I'm going along... " I said.

" Why? I can go alone... I've been in the city for 3 months o-o "

" I don't wanna get you in trouble.... "

" There aren't guards at the store.."

" Oh there are. They're by the doors when you come in and out. "

" ..... Yeah... you'll come join me.... "

" Let' GO! " he shouted.

We ran to the door and to the store. We got in trouble running in the store...... so we walked past them, then started running to the Dairy section. It was so beautiful, all of the ice cream flavor..........

" ________! LET'S GET THE MINT ONE!! GET THE BLUE ONE!!! GET THE ONE WITH CHOCOLATE!!! " screamed TOP.

Ahahah, he's acting like a 5 yr old again, it's so cute ^^.

------ Back At Home -----

Seungri's POV:

" JiYong watcha doin? "

" Trying new things... "

" Like??? "

" Writing a song... "

" Why ??? "

" Because...... it's for someone.... "

" YOU LIKE _______!!! OH !!! "

" Shut up >.> "

" I SHUT YP WHEN I WANT TO!!! "

That sounded boring.... I was starting to feel lonley since Taeyang and Daesung are still asleep... So I the TV. Then hyung yelled at me to turn the TV off.... so I sat on the couch and started talking to my self.... I SHOULD'VE GONE WITH TOP AND _______!! TT^TT

I heard a knock on the door hopefully it was _______ and hyung. I ran to the door, and peeked through the window. IT WAS THEM! I quickly opened the door, I struggled opening it because I so excited, I wanted _______ to play with me ^^.

" HYUNG YOUR FINALLY HOME!!! " I yelled.

" Hey! What about me? " _______ whined.

" I was saving you for LAST!!..... WELCOME HOME ______!!! " I hugged her.

I looked over at JiYong, he stopped writing, and went upstairs. He came back and whispered into ______'s ears. Both of them went to the kitchen.

I loked over at TOP, and I saw ice cream....

" ICE CREAM!!! "

" We need bowls and spoons first... "

" WE'LL JUST EAT IT WIH OUR HANDS !! "

" But that's dirty..... "

" Mkay fine... "

--------------------------------

Back home with TOP ^^, Seungri seemed to be happy seeing us. Daesung and Taeyang didn't get up yet. JiYong walked over to me and whispered into my ear, " Can I talk to you in private... " I whispered yes and we walk to the kitchen.

" So.... how was your day? "

" What did you want to tell me =_="

" Okay, out of all of us guys, who do you like the best? You can only choose two."

" Well..... Out of all of the 5 guys.... I say.... Seungri and TOP. "

" Thanks.... wait..... did you say TOP and Seungri? "

" Yeah I did. "

" Why...... "

" Because they're really fun to hang around with, they're funny, and they're usually the only ones that talk to me... "

" OH I SEE! THIS BODY AIN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU! "

" What?.... That body is like.... damn hot... but...... Just because I didn't say you. Doesn't mean you're not my favorite. "

" Okay.... WHAT RANK AM I? LAAASSSTTT?? "

" No " I giggled. " Rank 3 ^^, Daesung and Taeyang don't talk to me much....  But you 3 guys do! "

I smiled.

" That's because Taeyang and DAesung are sleeping, and playing videos games, and do homework all day... " JiYong explained.

" I didn't know... "

" NOONAA!!! WE NEED SPOONS!! CAN YOU GUYS THROW US SPOONS!!! " exclaimed Seungri.

" Why can't you get them yourself? "

" It's too far away..... and hyung already has a spoon..... He's eating the ice cream right now.... "

" Oh my god .... " I sighed and threw a spoon at Seungri.

" THANK YOU NOONA!!! TOP STOP EATING ALL OF THE ICE CREAM!! SAVE SOME FOR US!! WE KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ICE CREAM!! STOP!!! " he yelled.

JiYong looked at me, with a serious expression.

" What? I can't throw spoons? "

" No.... " he went out the kitchen and ran upstairs. This guy seriously >.>......

" STOP EATING THE ICE CREAM!!!!! I WANNA EAT ICE CREAM TOO!!!!! STOP!!! " whined Seungri. TOP didn't stop, so Seungri took TOP's spoon and put it in the sink, and started eating the ice cream.

" EVIL MAKNAE!!! " yelled TOP.

" THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT STOP EATTING OUR ICE CREAM!! "

" But... it's so delicous TT^TT... "

" YOU GOTTA GET FAT!!! WE GET FAT TOGETHER NOT BY OURSELFS! "

" Fine.... I'll just exercise... by dancing... "

" You're so bad at dancing though.... "

" HEY!! I dance.... when I want too OAO " TOP sneered.

TOP ran upstairs and did the shuffle whiling going up the stairs.

" DON'T TRIP! " warned Seungri.

I laugh out loud, even JiYong heard it.

Seungri came over to the kitchen and sat next to me. I was still laughing, so Seungri laughed along with me.

" Bring the ice cream back to the freezer... "

" Okay! " he smiled and went back, and brought the ice cream and his spoon back, off the ice cream.... I asked if I could the spoon too. He nodded no, I frowned and took the ice cream and his spoon. He looked shock after I took the ice cream.

( LOL XDD )

" NO NO!! MY ICE CREAM!! " yelled Seungri.

" HEY! You've had enough already! " I said.

" Only 20 scoops! "

" That's alot... " I pinched his cheeks " You're getting chubby. " I giggled, and Seungri went to join TOP.

" TOP I'M COMING TO JOIN YOU! "

" THANK GOODNESS! I ASKED JIYONG IF HE'D WANT TO EXERCISE WITH ME! BUT HE SAID NO!!! HURRY!!! THE CD IS ABOUT TO FINISH, I THINK I JUST LOST 5 POUNDS! " TOP yelled, waking up Daesung and Taeyang. Seungri ran upstairs to my room, he went passed JiYong's and his room.

" HYUNG!! BE QUIET!! " yelled Daesung, I heard him open the door, and then a loud boom. I ran upstairs, putting the ice cream back and throwing Seungri's spoon into the sink. I ran as fast as I could.

" OH MY GOD!! I'M SO SORRY! " yelled Daesung.

" What wrong? " I yelled.

I tripped while turning, seeing Seungri unconsious. I saw him with a nose bleed, so I ran downstairs, looking for tissues. I ran back upstairs and I tripped again, I gotta be careful walking through turns, I saw Seungri get up when I got back.

" Seungri, put this up your nose! "

" What's the tissue for? " He rubbed his philtrum, and blood was on his hand. He quickly took the tissue and blocked the blood from comming out.

" It'll stop for 10 minutes. " I smiled.

" I've gotten nose bleeds before, and the sciencists would just let it bleed without giving me a tissue.... Thank you ^^ " he said.

" Wow..... they sound horrible. " I said.

" They're not that horrible.... At least they gave us a place tos tay while we were there... " said Daesung.

" That's all ?" I frowned. " THAT'S STILL TERRIBLE! "

" At least, we're at your house now safe.... It's going to be 3 weeks before, before the guards work again. " worried Seungri. " They'll freak when they see us escaping the prison, and that the place explodes. "

I looked at Daesung and Taeyang's clock in their room. It was about 12 PM, I screamed for everyone to go downstairs in the Living room, and dress casual. Seungri covered his ears, I think I screamed too loud....

Daesung and Taeyang ran out of the room and shared the bathroom. JiYong came out of his looking fancy as always. It was March 17th, about to strike 12, there was going to be a festival about St. Patrick's Day. TOP jogged downstairs, Seungri walked downstairs with me holding the tissue against his nose, JiYong was already at the Living Room, Taeyang and Daesung stuggled dressing up.Once all of us reached the room, I annouced there was going to be a festival downtown, and it was going to be fun with all of us, and that Bom was going to join us. Everyone cheered, Seungri dropped the tissue and the blood was dry. I told him that his blood has stopped bleeding, he was so happy, and hugged me when I told him. JiYong listened to music with his headphones, tapping his pointer-finger. TOP couldn't stay still, so he shook his foot and kept poking Daesung. Daesung poked back and yelled, " POKING WAR!! ". Taeyang just stood there, with a piece of bread in his mouth, talking to TOP and Daesung. It was about 12:15 PM, so we walked downtown, stopping by Bom's house. We rushed to the downtown, the fesival already started. There were fances to block the people who were early. They would open the fences, when it was 12:25. A cold breeze sneaked by, making Seungri and Taeyang shiver. I scootched over, making Bom scootching over. There was a guy beside her, he was really weird....

I switched places with Bom, and talked to the guy. He goes to the same school, but always get there late. I asked for his name, he said it was Tablo. I thought it was a pretty cool name so I said it. He thanked, and looked back. I asked him who he was looking at, he was waiting for his friend Se7en. I've heard that name before, it sounded familiar. 4 mintues later, his friend Se7en came, and I gasped.

I told Tablo I knew him. Se7en was in the back, I stepped over to make room. He said it was okay, but he stepped forward anyways.

It was 12:30, and I grabbed Bom's hand, she held Daesung's hand, and told him to hold all over the other guy's hands. We ran to a stand, it held lots of games, good thing is.... the games are free ^^... The food isn't.... This games was just to shot shoot water t the target, and whoever reaches the top wins. Most of the time, Bom wins. The man at the stand fired a gun that sot up a piece of paper that said, " GO " All of us started, I looked the target missing it, probably why Bom always wins. Finally someone else won, it was TOP. He choosed a stuffed animal, which was dinosaur. Many hours later, we left. TOP won the most prizes and gave some of his to Bom and me. I thought it was nice ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Moment:

GD'S MV FOR CRAYON:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ULhmadHkg

 

I made a marco ^^ :DD

CHU BETTER!!

I didn't know what font most people use on the marcos, so I used Arial Black. ^^

 

LOL XDD

 

lol

 

lol... THANK YOU MOM AND DAD! OR TEACHER!!! BUT COULDN'T YOU GIVE ME GD AND TOP?

 

 

 

 

 

GTOP~!!!!! OMFG!!! GTOP!! ^^

 

TOP, the only man on earth who looks good in pink ^^ ( and GD )

 

LOL XDD

 

OMG!! CUTE!! NOM THAT PUPPY!!!

 


 

Made this one :DD

That's all XDD