Awkward...

Living with "Monsters"

TOP POV:

“WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? I DID A TROLL?! IT SOUNDS LIKE I GAVE BIRTH TO A FRIGGIN TROLL!

&^!@#^%$^!@#$*&^#$!@#!@$#^$&*&^%@#$*&^@#$!” JiYong shouted.

“Me at saunas.... What’s a sauna?” Taeyang asked.

“You shouldn’t try reading lips anymore hyung...” I whispered to TOP.

He nodded, quickly.

I opened the door, accidently, and ________ and Hyungseung, grabbing her hands, came in, JiYong and Taeyang got knocked out in the face with the door.

We’ll owe the door later; now, we gotta run away from JiYong and Tae!!! OR HYUNG AND I ARE GOING TO DIE!!!

 

JiYong and Taeyang woke up; we hid behind noona and Hyungseung.

“Why the cuss is he here?” JiYong asked ________.

 

YOU POV:

“Why the cuss is he here?” JiYong asked me.

“Err.... Umm... Ugh...” I stood frozen and talked fast. “Hyungseung woke me up at about midnight, he came to apologize to me and probably you guys. He wrote me a song, about the stuff he regrets, I didn’t forgive him, so he stood out in the gloomy, freezing, thunderstorm for about 12 hours. I apologize because he did all that for me, and waited for me to forgive. Also, he wrote the song for 10 days. I couldn’t leave out there, and die...”

“What...” JiYong said.

“Oh thank goodness you didn’t hear it...” I said.

“So... Why is Seungri and TOP hiding from you and Taeyang?”

“TOP, say what you said before...”

“Dreams are like snowflakes... Once you eat ice-cream, you die... Chickens eat kittens, not puppies... Dang girl, some kick chub got there. We going to eat some ice-cream, and get fat like Pikachu... I stole your cat’s monkey necklace. Buffalo eat your mom goat ...Orange chicken... Goat cheese girl... Gold, we got gold, troll eat our gold. Only charge our patrol, or we share the gold...JiYong did a troll... Listen to your wife; give it to your wife... Go ninja assassin on her... Who’s the lady who gave me the blue hair dye... IT WAS YOU...! Sit on my horseback... Sorry, I hijacked your car last month... I’m not Mickey Mouse, Girls everywhere... Nick... A...Lotion...y abs everywhere... Chocolate bars... Taeyang at sauna, man, I’ll go... Sit here and wait for girls to come...” TOP repeated the words.

I heard JiYong did a troll; I started laughing along with Hyungseung and Seungri.

I fell on the ground, still laughing, and then I started to cry.

“Ahahaha...” I tried to stop laughing, and tried to speak clearly. “Sounds, l-like you-you’re giving birth... to a troll... or you trolled someone...” I tried to say in a serious way.

“Aish...”

“Taeyang at sauna, aha. TOP what were you trying to do?” I said.

“Trying to lip read what you and Hyungseung and you were saying.”

Minhyuk, Dara, and Bom came down, and asked why we were laughing so hard, and why I was on the ground.

“I said ‘JiYong did a troll.’, because I was trying to lip read what Hyungseung and ________ were trying to say, and I failed at it...” TOP said.

They started to chuckle.

They saw Hyungseung, and then they got serious, except Minhyuk... Bom punched Minyhuk’s back, and Minhyuk got a little serious.

“Err... Why is Hyungseung... here?” Bom asked.

“Hyungseung woke me up at about midnight, he came to apologize to me and probably you guys. He wrote me a song, about the stuff he regrets, I didn’t forgive him, so he stood out in the gloomy, freezing, thunderstorm for about 12 hours. I apologize because he did all that for me, and waited for me to forgive. Also, he wrote the song for 10 days.” I said quickly.

“So... Hyungseung came here to apologize... And you forgave him...” Minhyuk looked confused. “Why? I mean... We all know you hate him, and JiYong, TOP, Seungri, Daesung, and Taeyang.”

“Yeah, but it’s been months, TOP decided I give him a second chance...” I said.

Everyone looked at TOP.

“What? We gave JiYong a second chance... When JiYong broke ________’s china doll... Why can’t we give Hyungseung a second chance?”

 

Flashback:

JiYong POV:

Whoa... when did ________ get a new doll? It looks so cool... It’s a bunny... Epic... I grabbed it and gave it a warm hug.

________ came in, and scared me. I let go of the bunny, and broke the china doll.

She screamed, and shouted for me to get out.

Aish, if only I could give her something close to a china doll...

 

“HEY! That... Was an accident...” JiYong shouted. “Plus, Hyungseung didn’t do an accident.”

“But, you and I regret something we did. Right?” Hyungseung said.

There was an awkward silence.

“Awkward~...” TOP said.

Anyways, we let Hyungseung stay, staying in the 11th room, we never used...