Chapter two.

Guns behind the roses.

Seohyun's POV:

"BWO?!" Urgh, my whole body was just shocked. Imagine, JUST IMAGINE, a GUY, whom I don't know, will be FOLLOWING me and GUARDING me for the rest of the school year until the bad guy just disappeared? NOT COOL.

"I know what you're thinking, Joohyun-ah, it's not like a guy whom you don't know will be following you and guarding you for the rest of the school year until the bad guy disappeared."

"You actually knew me."

"Yeah, and I haven't forgotten the fact that you're seventeen now, and you're grown up and matured already, I haven't forgotten about that."

"Good."

"And I haven't forgotten that you have a boyfriend."

"Okay okay, and?"

"I haven't forgotten that you're in college now, you can take care of yourself."

"Glad you haven't forgotten that. Then why are we here? What is this bodyguard thingy about?"

"And I haven't forgotten about the fact that your murderer is not an average joe like you see on the streets, Joohyun-ah, YOUR MURDERER is a rich guy. He has lots of resources and stuff. And I haven't forgotten that your bodyguard is a professional."

"Appa, the school I'm studying in is a prestige school, they have lots of bodyguards."

"But will they follow you home and keep you safe?"

"No."

"Then are you understanding my point?"

"Ne, araso araso, I'll agree."

WHAT? Why did I said that? Okay, simply because I'm scared for my life, too, I'm not like the girl you see on the movies who knows kung fu.

"Perfect, oh, one last thing."

"What is it?"

"Don't be shocked."

"Appa, you're scaring me already!"

"Since they knew our house address, you're not safe there anymore."

"W-What do you mean..?"

Okay, my heart is now beating fast.

"You're gonna live in one apartment with your bodyguard."

"WHAT. THE. HELL."

"What did you said, Joohyun-ah?"

"APPA! Having a bodyguard is enough, having to live under one roof with some guy I don't know is MORE THAN enough."

"Joohyun-ah, just as I told you before, HE'S A PROFESSIONAL. Trust me, in our situation, father knows best."

"Appa, I can't, I just can't. You know I have a boyfriend, what will I tell him? He doesn't even know about the death threat thingy, now I'm keeping another secret from him?"

"But you can't tell him! You know that!"

"You know him, I don't."

"Please, just once, araso? Only 3 months, after 3 months and the bad guy is gone, he'll fled away, too."

"3 months?" I sighed. I don't know what happened and the situation extended to the point where I have to live with a guy I don't know.

"Ne, and you'll be living in a prestige apartment, and no one will know about it, you'll go to school separately, oh, by the way, he'll be studying in your school, too."

"Aigoo, will I say no or yes?"

"Say no, and anytime you'll be dead, do you think I want that? No, this is for you, Joohyun-ah, I love you, that's why I'm doing this."

"Aish, when are we gonna move in to this new apartment?"

"The day after tomorrow."

I sighed once again.

"So, what do you say?"

"Aigoo, I have to agree this time, YES."

"Good." Appa hugged me and kissed me on the forehead. "Oh, I'm gonna intruduce you to him."

After we broke the hug, he opened the door and call some guy.

So, I was sitting on his chair, and playing with his pen, until the guy entered.

I stood up and-- OHMY. "Sehun-ssi?" I was shocked.

"Seohyun-ssi?" His eyes widened.

"You know each other?" Dad asked us.

"Y-Yeah, we've just met recently." I smiled.

"Good, I think I won't be having any problems. Keke. Now go home, uhh, Sehun-ssi, please drop her home."

"Ne, sunbae-nim."

Then we went outside.

Gosh, it was so awkward, I wanna disappear from that.

"Uhh, I'll just call my hyungs." He nervously took his phone, and called someone.

"Excuse me." He awkwardly said then went to a farther place.

 

Sehun's POV:

"Hello?" I heard the voice on the line. 

"Hyung! You won't believe what I'm gonna tell you!"

"Just tell me and get it over with."

I breathed in, out, in, out, in, out, "The girl I'm gonna watch over is the girl we've recently met before."

"BWO?! Holy Smokes! That Seohyun girl?"

"Ne."

"Can you introduce us to her?"

"Hyung, you've recently met her then you wanna meet her again?"

"Please?"

"Okay, I'll bring her over to the dorm."

I went back to her, she was checking something on her phone.

"Uhh, my hyungs wanna meet you."

Why do I have to get embarassed instead of my hyungs?

"Uhh, sure, when?"

"Right now."

"O-Okay, uhh, where?"

Seriously, I'm gonna melt because of the awkwardness.

"At our dorm.."

"Araso."

We walked to the dorm, good thing it was not that awkward since she started telling stories.

*Ding dong*

I rang the doorbell, and Kai hyung opened the door, he almost choked the taco he was eating.

He turned around and signal my other hyungs, now they're in panic.

I opened the door and let her in.

"Annyeong Haseyo, Seohyun imnida." She politely bowed to each of them.

 

Kris's POV:

"Gege, what do you want? Cheese or Barbeque?" Tao raised the two chips.

Seriously, they are pushing me to eat these things, I'm hating it right now.

"I told you I ain't eating no snacks tonight, nor tomorrow, nor EVER! And I told you, whenever we're in Korea, use HYUNG, not GEGE."

"Okay, I'm gonna buy this pack for Xiumin hyung, Luhan hyung, Yixing hyung, and Chen hyung."

"Aish, I don't understand why my group loves snacks."

"Just understand us, w-wait, is that Seohyun-ssi?"

"Where?"

"There!" He pointed to some girl with some guy.

"Aniyo, she's not her."

"Just look closely!"

"You're right, it's Joohyun!"

"But who's that guy she's with, don't tell me she's with..."

"OH SEHUN."


Annyeong~

Second update for today, kekeke, thanks for your subscriptions & comments, I really appreciated them all.

Gosh, 26 subscribers, I'm so overwhelmed, thank you thank you so much.

Oh, by the way, just so you know, Seohyun doesn't know that Luhan is his father's rival's son, okay? Kekeke.

What do you think of this chapter? Please comment, it is highly appreciated. Thanks. ^^

~Neesha. ♥