Chapter O13.

Guns behind the roses.

Chapter O13: "The cold war."


Seohyun's pov:

"But please do me a favor, Joohyun-ah." Kai suddenly spoke after a moment of silence.

"What is it?" I looked at him.

"Umm, please don't tell Sehun I told you this, it's enough for you to know, and especially, don't ever ever speak to Luhan about this, araso? It will create a huge mess, I'm telling you that."

"But I need to know the reason why! Like what you said earlier, Exo-m won't beat up Sehun without a particular reason, and I need to know that reason."

"Sehun is your bodyguard, Seo, not the other way around. Oh, excuse me for a while, I need to talk to someone." Then he exited the room.

I went to the 3rd floor, that's where Luhan's classroom is. I saw him talking to the exo-m boys. Aish, am I really sure I'm gonna do this? Eottoke Heya Haji? Oh, I know, I'm just gonna mention this while we are talking.

I'll just return to my room. But before I could do that, I think Zitao-ssi saw me, he called me.

"Joohyun-ah!" He called me, and I turned around to see the rest of exo-m looking at me.

"Oh, hi." I just smiled and slowly approached them.

"What brings you here, jagiya?" Luhan wrapped his arms around me.

"Uhh, oppa. I was just searching for.. Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie. Have you seen them around, oppa?" Good thing I have an excuse.

"Aniya, I thought you were looking for me." He pouted.

"Oppa~ I was looking for you also. Kekeke."

"You're so cute, Hyun-ah."

"Chincha oppa? Okaay, see you later, I still have class. Bye oppa~ Bye Kris oppa, Bye Xiumin oppa, Bye Chen oppa, Bye Lay oppa, Bye Tao-ssi." I waved goodbye to all of them, then went straight to my class.

 

Author's pov:

"Chincha oppa? Okaay, I still have class. Bye oppa~ Bye Kris oppa, Bye Xiumin oppa, Bye Chen oppa, Bye Lay oppa, Bye Tao-ssi." She waved goodbye to all of my friends, then went straight to her class.

"Dude, what if Seohyun finds out about yesterday?" Xiumin suddenly spoke about the topic.

"Look, I don't care if she finds out, she won't even care because she's not close with that guy, and if she cares, well, there's something I should know."

"Okay, let's change the topic. Dude, you're so great in acting, it's like you love her!" Lay suddenly changed the topic.

"Will you please lower down your voice, Yixing-ah? If anyone hears this, I'm so dead." Luhan glared at Lay.

"Yixing-ah, you think this is still acting? It's like Luhan is falling in his own trap." Kris wittedly remarked.

"Ne, the way he wants Sehun to leave Seohyun alone is way more than his plan. It's like Seohyun is his real girlfriend." Chen chuckled.

"Look, he's so guilty he couldn't even defend himself!" Tao pointed at Luhan who's quiet.

"Guys, it's all part of the plan." Luhan just smirked, but deep inside, he knows he's guilty.

"What plan?" the whole exo-m was shocked when Jessica appeared from nowhere along with Yoona and Yuri.

"Uhh, noona.. Were you listening there earlier?" Luhan's eyes widened, he scratched the back of his head.

"Aniya, we've just arrived. What plan were you talking about?" Jessica suspiciously looked at him.

"Nothing. Why are you here, noona?" Luhan sheepishly grinned.

"I'm studying in this school, if you don't remember. Annyeong Kris~" Jessica turned her attention to Kris.

"Annyeong, Sica-ah." Kris shyly smiled.

"Annyeong Luhan-ssi~" Yuri greeted Luhan with a smile, with Yoona was just quiet behind Yuri.

"Annyeong, sunbae-nim." Luhan bowed, Yuri was kind of uncomfortable whenever he's doing that.

"Let's go guys, I'm watching you Xi Luhan." Jessica shot Luhan a death glare, then continued walking along with Yoona and Yuri.

"phew, that was close. Let's go to class before something weird happens again." Luhan sighed in relief, then went inside his classroom.

~

After class, Seohyun, Tiffany and Taeyeon was hanging out in the canteen, when Yuri, Yoona, and Jessica arrived.

"Annyeong, Seohyun-ah~" Yoona greeted Seohyun when they walked past her.

"Annyeong, Yoongie~" Seohyun smiled at her.

While Yoona is greeting her, Jessica & Yuri was ignoring her.

For almost 17 years of existence and being in one roof with Yuri, she never knew the reason behind Yuri's annoyance of her. I mean, why would a sister stand to hate her own sister?

"Taeyeon-ah! Fix your hair! Suho is gonna walk past our table!" Tiffany warned clueless Taeyeon who was eating her salad.

Taeyeon was in a state of panic, whilst Seohyun was just giggling at her unnie.

When exo-k walked past their table Suho greeted Taeyeon, and the rest, greeted Seohyun, except for Sehun.

'This is the perfect opportunity for me to talk to Sehun,' Seohyun thought, then nervously approached Sehun.

"Sehun-ah, can we talk?" When Kai saw that, he became nervous, thinking that Seohyun will tell Sehun about their conversation earlier.

So that it will not became obvious that they're in a state of cold war, Sehun just simply agreed even though it's against his will.

The two walked behind the canteen, which is the outside cafeteria.

Some eyes were looking at them, not to mention, Seohyun is kind of famous in their school for 3 reasons, first, she's a rich kid, second, she was the girlfriend of Luhan, who was a rich kid, too, lastly, because of her rivalry war with Yuri, her own sister.

"Look, why is Seohyun with exo-k's maknae?" The student whispered, but it can be heard.

"I don't know. Does Luhan know about this?" The student answered.

Seohyun & Sehun just ignored them, and continued walking until they arrived.

"Tell me the real reason of your wounds and bruises. I demand. Now." Seohyun straightforwardly told him with a voice only Sehun can hear.

"I don't wanna talk about this anymore, Joohyun-ah." Sehun cleared, and tried to walk away, but the words of Seohyun stopped him.

"I know the reason why. And it that i didn't found out about it from you. It that some person was more honest with me than my own protector."

"What is it this time?"

"Sehun-ah, tell me the truth, the truth, and nothing but the truth."

Sehun was kind of nervous as he faced Seohyun.

"Did exo-m beat you up?" Seohyun said as her voice shook.

Sehun breathed heavily. He didn't know what to do, whether he'll lie or not.

"How did you found out?" He tried to mutter under his breath.

"Doesn't matter, YES or NO?" Seohyun gave emphasis to those two choices.

"What if I say yes? What will you do?" Sehun was testing Seohyun, little did her know, Seohyun was beating him in his own lying game.

"Nothing, so just say it." Seohyun confidently spoke, hoping Sehun would announce the truth.

"What's the sense if you'll just do nothing? pfft, nice try, Kim Joohyun." Sehun tried to walk away once again, but he failed because of Seohyun's sharp words.

"So what you mean is, you want me to do something about it? And, please, stop walking away, we both know who's the one who will walk away and win after this. Walking away is not an option when you're losing the fight. I'm just testing you, Sehun-ah, I know the truth already, based on what you said earlier about how did I found out. You're a liar."

"And why is this a big deal to you? I'm not your boyfriend. And there's some particular things that should be hidden so that it will not become a big mess. So what are you gonna do now, now that you've found out the reason behind my bruise and wounds? Go run to your boyfriend and scold him, so that later he'll beat me up again? And what's the worst thing that could happen? they'll beat up my hyungs, too? Wow, don't tell me you're trying to save me or the situation. Okay, it's okay for you to call me a liar, SEHUN IS A LIAR, but remember this, Kim Joohyun or Seohyun is a ms. know-it-all-trying-to-fix-it-all-but-ends-up-messing-it-more. Go on and walk away, but we both know who wins in this."

"So, that's how you treat me? That's how you think of me, Oh Sehun? A spoiled brat who'll do anything she wants, believing it's not hurting someone else? Look, I'm just trying to fix the situation, is that even wrong? Do you think after this I'll go and scold Luhan oppa for that? Do you think I'm really immature? Wow, so I'm the bad one because I'm afraid to see you get hurt, Sehun? Okay, I lose, I lose because I care for you, I lose because I hate seeing you hurt, and most of all, I lose because I hurt my protector in trying to know the cause of his pain. Sehun, I did everything for us to be equal, I don't want you protecting me, I want you protecting me at the same time, I'm protecting you. Now go on, continue your walk away scene, I lose. I'm sorry for being ms. know-it-all-trying-to-fix-it-all-but-ends-up-messing-it-more. Happy? Go on and walk away and leave me here!" Seohyun ended up crying, good thing there's no more people in that place.

Little did they know, Taeyeon, Tiffany and the rest of exo-k were watching them from afar.

"Why is Seohyun crying? We need to comfort her." Tiffany was almost gonna run to Seohyun, but taeyeon and chanyeol stopped her.

"Let the scenario finish first. What the heck is happening, did some of you know about this?" Taeyeon tried to calm down, but she knew nothing about the happening so she asked the rest of exo-k members.

"All I know is that Sehun is her bodyguard." Kai tried to lie that he doesn't knew about the situation, but ends up revealing another secret.

"WHAT?!" Taeyeon & Tiffany's eyes widened, they knew nothing about this.

Meanwhile, Sehun didn't walk away, he was fighting if he would give up and say sorry to Seohyun, or just walk away and raise his pride.

"Mianhe." that was the only word that came out of Sehun's mouth, he was numb like a brick.

Seohyun wiped her tear and looked up to Sehun, no words could come out of either.

"B-Bwo..?" Seohyun said, trying to stop more tears. In these kinds of situations, she was always the first one to cry, she hates arguing with someone, even her parents.

She was more shocked with the next thing that occured.

Sehun wiped away Seohyun's tear.

"I'm sorry, I was supposed to protect you from any harm, but I was a jerk, I made you cry. I'm a bad protector Seohyun. No, I didn't won, you won, I lose." Sehun whispered, he was weakened by what happened.

Seohyun couldn't say anything. She was speechless. never in her life did this happened, even with Luhan, yeah sometimes they would argue, but they wouldn't come to a point where Seohyun would be speechless and crying like worse.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon looked at her back, and was shocked since exo-m is arriving and is gonna approach them.

"OMONA, exo-m, this.. oh no, this is not good." Taeyeon panicked and tapped Fany.

"Taeyeon! Distract them!" Also in a state of panic, Tiffany suddenly pushed Taeyeon.

Taeyeon, without a choice, not wanting Seohyun to get in trouble, just approached exo-m.

"Hi noona, what do you need? Where's Seohyun?" Luhan asked Taeyeon, slightly curious of why she approached them.

"Uhh, Hi." She smiled, thinking of a good excuse to keep them away from the outside cafeteria, since it's their chilling place.

Exo-m was waiting for a response.

"Uhh, can you help me, Luhan-ah? And you, too, all of you." Taeyeon pointed to each and everyone of them, whilst signalling Tiffany to tell Seohyun and Sehun to get out of that place.

"Waeyo? What do we do?" Luhan asked.

"Seohyun, she was crying, I don't know why, only you can talk to her. please do." Taeyeon acted like she was worried, which made Luhan worried, too.

"Where is she?" Luhan asked, worried sick.

"Wait wait wait. What do we do?" Kris stopped them.

"Uhh, we need some cover? Yeah yeah, we need some cover. we don't want anyone ruining their scene." Good thing taeyeon thought of an excuse in no time.

While Taeyeon was leading them somewhere far, Tiffany was struggling to get Seohyun's attention.

"Uhh, I need you all to cooperate." Tiffany said annoyed to the rest of exo-k while they were watching and doing nothing.

The rest of exo-k and Tiffany attracted Seohyun & Sehun's attention, which made them alert.

Tiffany, Seohyun and Taeyeon studied sign language, so they know how to communicate in sign language.

"Uhh, how do I sign exo?" Tiffany scratched the back of her head.

"Just sign namja chinggu." Baekhyun suggested.

"Yeah, right." So she communicated with Seohyun in sign language.

When Seohyun saw her, she was almost gonna run to them, but Fany stopped her in fear that exo-m will come back and see her with exo-k, but since they were kinda far from them, they were safe in their position.

"NAMJA CHINGU." seohyun had a hard time sighting Tiffany since her eyes were still teary.

"SEARCHING." Sehun was also reading.

"FOR YOU." when Seohyun connected the words, she was nervous.

"HIDE."

"SOMEWHERE."

"FAR."

After they have read that, Seohyun & Sehun parted ways.

Seohyun went to the farthest back of the school, while Sehun joined Tiffany and the rest of exo-k.

When Taeyeon and exo-m arrived at the farthest back of the school, Taeyeon sighed in relief when she saw Seohyun hiding.

Seohyun saw them, she was relieved and kind of nervous.

"Jagiya, have you been crying?" Luhan ran and hugged Seohyun.

"Oppa. It's ok, don't mind me."

"Waeyo? Tell me."

"Have you been in a fight with someone other than your boyfriend?" Everyone was shocked when Lay just recently arrived.


Annyeong guys~ Omona, so many subscribers, thaaaaanks~ *lesigh* but so few comments. aniyaaa, now I lack motivation and ideas. kkk. ^______^ anyways, I have appreciated the comments last chapter. keep up guys~ do comment more. now, hope you like this chap! Watch out for the next. -Neesha. ♥