Chapter 2O ♥

Guns behind the roses.

Taeyeon, being the leader, was thinking of some ways to save her maknae.

Aha, I got it.

Taeyeon dropped the fork purposely.

"Joohyun-ah, go get the fork and stay underneath the table." Taeyeon carefully whispered before Lay arrives.

Seohyun obeyed immediately and went underneath the table in time.

"Exo-..k?" Lay's eyes widened when he saw exo-k with taeyeon & tiffany.

"Yixing-ah, do you know them? They are studying at your school, too." Lay's dad was clueless about the situation between them.

"Yes, dad." Lay smiled, "Actually, Chanyeol is my classmate."

"Really? Kekeke. I'll leave you guys alone to talk."

Lay wanted to oppose his father's decision, but he couldn't, so he decided to talk to them.

"Listen, I really don't wanna talk to you. But for my father's sake, I would." Lay spoke calmly.

"Who said we wanna talk to you, too?" Kai was getting fierce. Out of all six, he was the most aggresive one.

"Kai, calm down." Tiffany, who was at his side, tapped his shoulder, trying to stop him, kai just rolled his eyes.

"So, let's just pretend we don't HATE each other." Lay spoke, trying to hide his annoyance, "So, why are you with each other?"

"Exo-k always stick together, dude." Baekhyun said.

"Are Taeyeon and Tiffany part of Exo-k now?" Lay sarcastically answered.

"Yixing-ah, we just hanged out with them." Taeyeon explained.

"Where's Joohyun?" Lay asked, which made everyone speechless.

"We don't know. Maybe at her house?" Tiffany lied, while Seohyun who's underneath, was now really nervous.

"Oh, so you hang out with exo-k all the time?" Lay asked again, he won't stop until he discovers something fishy about them.

"Yeah, is anything wrong with that?" Sehun answered with a deep tone voice.

"Tiffany and Taeyeon, you two are Seohyun's best friends, right?"

"Ne." They both answered.

"Why don't you try bringing Joohyun with you sometimes when you hang out with them?"

"Joohyun is loyal to Luhan. I don't even know what you guys told her about exo-k." Taeyeon said unaturally.

"Okay then. Wait, who's sitting there?" Lay pointed at the empty seat, "Can I seat there?"

"No no no no." The whole group said in unison like they're in a play.

"Wow, did you guys practiced for this?" Lay was being sarcastic again.

"Aigooya, Suho oppa sits there." Taeyeon rolled her eyes, feeling nervous.

"Okay, I'll leave you then. But I'll be watching you." Lay's eyes darted on each and every one of them.

Seohyun went back to her seat, but she bumped her head on the table trying to stand up.

"Oww." Seohyun massaged the aching part.

"You okay?" Tiffany asked her.

"Ne." She smiled and went back to her seat and continued eating.

"Seohyun, I think you need to distance from us." Baekhyun suddenly spoke, which made everyone look at him.

"And why?" Chanyeol was baffled with what Baekhyun just said.

"As much as I wanna hang out with you, Seohyun-ah, you're in danger with us."

"Waeyo?" Seohyun was speechless. 

"Hyung, I thought we're gonna protect her?" Kai protested.

"The best protection we can do is to distance from her." Baekhyun answered. He was calm. He felt like taking back what he said, but he needed to.

"Waeyo? I don't care if we get beat up by exo-m. I'm gonna protect Seohyun." Sehun spoke. Seohyun was shocked with what he said. It was the first time she heard Sehun like that.

"Dude! Exo-m won't hurt Seohyun! Exo-m has nothing to do with her.. killer." DO tried to convince Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun-ah, what's happening? Why are you telling us this? Do you know something?" Taeyeon made an eye contact with Baekhyun.

Baekhyun shut his eyes. 

"Yes. But now is not the right time to tell you, especially you, Seohyun-ah."

~

"I guess it's time for you to go home, I'll drop you there." Suho held Jessica's hand.

"I don't want to." Jessica was mumbling while sleeping. She's half awake so she can hear Suho.

"But it's already late. You should go ho--"

Suho was cut off by a kiss. Jessica suddenly hugged Suho and kissed him.

"Sica." He was speechless. Then Jessica went back to sleep.

It was obvious that Jessica was drunk. She was saying random things while sleeping.

Suho ignored it all.

"Aigooya, Yuri.. you know that girl? She.. *hiccup* she once tried to steal Luhan from Seohyun.. kekeke. She also.. *hiccup* seduced Kris and Lay.. she was a.. *hiccup* ."

"Shh Jessica, please sleep quietly."

"I have to.. tell you.. *hiccup* something.. Luhan.. exo-m.."

Suho suddenly hit the brakes. He was curious to know, but Sica was awakened.

"Mianhe." Suho continued to drive. silence filled the car. He was eager to know what Sica was gonna say earlier.

"They.. are the sons.. *hiccup* of greedy businessmen.."

"Who?"

"Luhan.. was the son.. *hiccup*"

"Tell me, Jessica-ah."

"Of uncle.. *hiccup* xi.."

"Xi? Mr. Xi? The rival of Mr. Kim?"

"Ne.. and he.."

"What?"

Then Jessica snored, she fell asleep.

"Jessica. Wake up. I need to know what you're talking about." Suho softly shook Jessica.

Jessica regained consciousness.

"Bwo..?"

"What were y--" Suho had second thoughts.

"What?"

"Nothing."

With that, Suho continued driving and shooed away his thoughts.


(A/N: annyeong haseyo~ gosh. it's been so long since I last updated and I'm terribly sorry for that. I give out my deepest apology. anyways, I hope you like this chappy. I made this with my whole heart, keke, please write down what you think. gumawo! since I missed so much events, here, belated happy birthday to SNSD's kwon yuri, SHINee's choi minho, SHINee's onew, Super junior's lee sungmin, EXO's do kyungsoo, and for tomorrow, my bias in exo, KIM JONGIN ♥ sorry if I exluded non-sment artists, I'm pretty much biased. keke. i missed you guys! -Neesha. ♥)