Chapter six.

Guns behind the roses.

Chapter OO6: "Get used to it."

Seohyun's POV:

I was totally mesmerized by him playing piano.

Like duh, a guy playing piano with feelings is one of my guy requirements.

About Luhan not being able to play the piano? That's a way different story.

"Sehun-ah." I called.

"Hmm?" He answered, still playing the piano.

"You're amazing."

"Thanks, but I really don't think so. It's been 2 years since I last played the piano."

"Yet you still play so well, wow."

I was so fascinated, I sat beside him, even though the chair is slightly small.

He gladly accepted, and moved in a little farther.

"Can you play the piano, too?" He asked me.

"Ne." I smiled, then he stopped playing, so I guess it's my turn to play.

For 3 hours, we've been playing piano, keke, I guess this is not that bad. I'll get used to it.

 

Sehun's POV:

Okay, first, a girl with a long brown hair. Check.

A girl with a nice attitude. Check.

A girl who's beautiful. Check.

Now, the hardest requirement of them all, a girl who can play the piano, check?

Wow, but no no no, she can't be my ideal girl.

Like duh, there's over a million people in South Korea, or even more, she's not the girl who has a long & brown hair, or a nice attitude, or beautiful or has the ability to play the piano.

I can find some girl who's better than her, right?

The rule is clear, YOU CAN NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH A GIRL YOU'RE TAKING CARE WITH.

Keep that in mind, Oh Sehun.

"Sehun-ah, you seem quiet. Keke." She suddenly spoke, now my thoughts faded away.

I just chuckled and watched her play the piano.

 

Luhan's POV:

"Yah! Luhan-ah!" I was surprised when appa snapped his fingers in front of my face during our meeting.

"W-Waeyo?" I asked, looking at the board members.

"You're not focusing again, are you? Tsk tsk tsk."

"Mianhamnida." I bowed.

"What's happening to you?"

"Aniyo, it's just that I lack rest. I'm sorry, let's continue the meeting."

What a fuss I made. Oh well.

But seriously, this is not my fault.

Like, hello? I'm still in college, yet they're giving me a job? Excited much?

I'm so stressed like now. I still have homeworks, projects and stuffs, yet I'm here meeting with appa's employees, listening to things I don't even understand!

It's like, I'm still learning about geometry and they're teaching me trigonometry. Crazy!

Good thing it's ending in 3.. 2.. 1! Oh yeah!

I rushed outside and prepared to rest, but then appa called me.

"Luhan-ah, we need to talk." Appa's serious voice stopped me from walking.

"What again?" I turned around and faced him lazily.

"Xi Luhan! What's happening to you?"

"Nothing's happening, appa. You just don't understand me. I am still a teenager, I'm not an adult or something like that so stop treating me like one."

"You don't have the right to say that, at least I'm securing your future! Don't you dare complain about my treatment to you, because I'm pretty sure it's the way it should be!"

"I'm your son, dad, I miss you. The old you. The old you vanished like, 5 years ago."

"I'm so disappointed in you, Luhan, can't you see my efforts?"

"Let me ask you that question, CAN'T YOU SEE MY EFFORTS? I'm tired appa, let's just continue this later."

I turned around and continued walking, not even his serious voice can stop me this time.


Heyo! another boring chapter again, keke. Atleast you get their background, right?

Seohyun & Sehun being the piano couple and all, keke, while Luhan.. the nice kid? Aigoo. :)

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it, 4o subbies? Thank you so much! :**

Soooo, what do you think about this chap? Hope you like it.

Don't forget to comment, comments are loved & appreciated, keke. I hate silent readers. :)

~Neesha. ♥