Chapter O15

Guns behind the roses.

Chapter O15: "Meet the real Kim Joohyun."


"B-Bwo?" Sehun just chuckled at Seohyun, which made Seohyun raise a brow.

"W-What.." Seohyun looked at him seriously, but he was just chuckling.

"Is that what you are thinking? Yoona and I are good friends, nothing more than that." Sehun just smiled, then they proceeded to the condo.

'Aish, I looked like a fool back there!' Seohyun thought, then hit herself.

"Aren't you going to enter?" Sehun shouted from inside the room, Seohyun didn't notice she was left outside.

"Oh, mianhe." Seohyun quickly jumped on the couch, "Gaaaah, I'm so tired."

Sehun grabbed a can of cola from the refrigerator, then sat beside Seohyun, who's lying on the couch covering her face.

Sehun the TV, then opened his can of coke, but it turned out spilling, worse, spilling on Seohyun's foot.

Seohyun was shocked, she looked to saw Sehun handling her delicate skin by wiping some soft tissues.

"Oww!" Seohyun moaned in pain when Sehun touched her wound using the tissue.

"Mianhe mianhe mianhe." Sehun bit his lip.

Seohyun giggled at the sight, then Sehun looked at her wondering why, she just returned to her old facial expression.

'Why is Sehun so cute when he is biting his lip? Aish, cut it off, Joohyun!' Seohyun thought, then hit herself.

"I'm really sorry." Sehun disposed the tissue, then went back to his old position, but he noticed something has changed. Seohyun's feet were comfortably laying in his lap.

Seohyun, returned to her old position, with her face covered with a huge pillow.

While her feet is resting on Sehun's lap, Sehun was feeling kind of uncomfortable and awkward.

"You know Seo, I never liked Yoona like you said earlier.." He looked at Seohyun, whom he thought was awake and listening to him.

He continued talking, "There's only one girl I like, but I'm still unsure of my feelings."

"Because she already has a boyfriend, and I believe they love each other." He sighed.

"So, I can't confess to her, because for sure, she'll just say no. What do you think?" He smiled and looked at Seohyun, who's snoring. Now it's obvious that she's sleeping.

"You didn't told me that you're sleeping! I looked like a pabo talking to myself!" He pouted, and hit his head.

Seohyun woke up, she was feeling slightly bewildered, she spoke, clueless, "Bwo?" She asked Sehun, still in a sleepy state.

"Oh, I'm sorry for that." When Seohyun saw where her feet was placed, she immediately removed them there.

"Aish, nevermind." Seohyun was more puzzled when Sehun stood up, feeling annoyed, then Sehun went straight to his room.

Seohyun evilly smiled, "Good thing I pretended I was awake. Kekeke. Now, who's that girl Sehun likes? I must find out, that's my next mission!"

~

(Tomorrow morning)

Seohyun was the first one to be awake, Sehun found her smiling while eating her breakfast.

"Good morning." Sehun smiled, then sat on the table with her, preparing to eat breakfast.

"A very good & pleasant morning." Seohyun smiled, then continued eating.

"Wow, I haven't seen you like this before." Sehun observed her eyes, truly, she was happy.

Sehun was quite unfamiliar to this scenario, but Seo's dad was used to it, for Seohyun was a cheerful girl, until she met Luhan.

Wondering why? Because falling in love requires so much pain.

At first her dad opposed to her decision of choosing Luhan as her boyfriend, but since Joohyun's happiness was with Luhan, he then agreed.

Back to the scenario, Seohyun still grinning widely, whilst Sehun, curious to know the reason why.

He couldn't help, so he asked Joohyun about it, "Hyunnie-ah, why are you so happy today? I'm not used to it, kekeke."

"There are 2 reasons, first, well, this is me, Kim Joohyun, but call me Seohyun, this is the original Seohyun, who lives in Seoul, South Korea, who was born in June 28. Well, the one you've witnessed the past few days and ever since you met her, was the.. umm, what do I call it? The 'other side' of Kim Joohyun. I decided that it's getting kind of boring, so I get back to the real me." Seohyun explained.

Sehun was kind of puzzled, he was wrong, he thought he knew her, Sehun just chuckled.

"Waeyo?" Seohyun raised a brow.

"Hahaha, nevermind, just don't mind me, what's the second reason?"

"Well, I decided to be cupid for today." Seohyun winked, which made Sehun have butterflies.

"Huh? Cupid? What for?"

"Guess what? I found out that a guy likes a girl, but unfortunately, the girl has a boyfriend, so I'll help him find someone suited for him, since he's still unsure of his feelings for that girl, kekeke." 

Sehun almost choked on his milk when he heard that, thoughts were running on his mind.

"Who's the guy..?" Sehun nervously asked Seohyun, wishing she would mention a different name.

"It's.." Seohyun mischevously smiled, then continued, "YOU~"

"So, you heard me last night?"

"Ne. Isn't it obvious? Kekeke."

"Uhh, so, what are you gonna do? Who do you think is the girl I like?"

"I don't have any idea."

"How can you be cupid?"

"Just wait. You're getting impatient, darling~" Seohyun said the word darling in english, she pronounced it perfectly, making Sehun squirm inside hearing her voice like that, and the way she called him darling.

"Ms. Cupid or anything, I didn't mean to interrupt your business, but Mr. Oh Sehun is happy without a girlfriend." Sehun winked, then stood up, after finishing his food.

"Awwww, Ms. Cupid is disappointed, Hunnie-ya." Seohyun pouted.

Sehun just chuckled at her cuteness.

"Yah, I'm off to school. Bye, see you there. Take care." Sehun waved goodbye to Seohyun who's still eating.

Seohyun waved back.

After a few minutes, she was done. She cleaned the table, put the plates where they belong, then she headed outside after locking the door.

She entered the elevator, and was shocked by what she saw.

"YIXING OPPA?" Seohyun's eyes widened, and her heartbeat ran faster.

"JOOHYUN-AH?" Lay was surprised to see her there.


Annyeong guys. OMG OMG OMG ASDFGHJKL; I can't believe it, 60 subscribes~~ For the first time in my life in AFF have I ever encountered this, and I am deeply happy. Thank you guys, you made my day. Kekeke. Now, for the 60 subscribes, another update. I'm really excited for the upcoming chapters, I want you all to anticipate it, well, some are wondering about the ending, ummm, about that, Just watch out, and wait for the updates. i promise you, I will not disappoint you with the ending. Oh, beware, it will have a huge conflict, so watch out, keke~ so, what do you think? SeoHan or HunSeo? Answer here nooow. Kekeke. Please do comment, I'll be waiting for it. Keke. I need those comments for my next chapter. ^^ -Neesha. ♥