Chapter O16.

Guns behind the roses.

"Yixing oppa, what are you doing here?" Seohyun asked as she nervously entered the elevator.

The only people in the elevator were Lay and Seohyun, since times like these, people are still asleep.

"I live here, silly. How about you?"

Now Seohyun was more nervous. She needed to be extra careful.

"I'm currently staying here with.. my auntie.. and my.. uhh, cousin." Seohyun tried to speak properly.

"Oh, I never knew we live in the same building. What's your room number?"

"Uhh, I forgot.. was it 306? 303? Aish, I can't remember, mianhe oppa, I just recently moved in here."

"Waeyo?"

"My mom and my dad were renovating our house, since it needed much space, I decided to move in with my auntie." Seohyun managed to smile, even though she was stressed and worried.

"Oh, here we are."

They arrived at the ground floor of the condo, then they parted ways.

'I need to be extra careful this time.' Seohyun thought then sighed, then she went directly to school.

~

"Can you tell us the whole story about what happened yesterday?" Jongin whispered to Sehun. Unfortunately, they can't talk that loud because they're in the library.

"That can wait later." Sehun, tried to speak quietly, but failed, making the librarian hear them, and harshly scold them.

"You got me into trouble earlier dude, you'll pay." When they got out, Sehun glared at Kai.

"I'm sorry, I'm just curious. So, what happened?"

"Nothing. Nothing happened."

"You're so annoying, Sehun-ah." Kai groaned, he can't force Sehun, if you force Sehun, you'll just get annoyed.

~

"Seohyun-ah, uncle wants us to have a family dinner later. Araso? Now, can you come with me to the library?" Yoona ran to Seohyun, she was panting.

Seohyun chuckled, "Araso."

The two walked to the library, then they passed by Sehun and Kai.

"Annyeong Yoona-ah." Kai panicked when he saw Yoona, even when she was from afar, then he decided to greet her.

"Annyeong. Annyeong Sehun-ah~" Yoona normally greeted Kai, while she greeted Sehun with a smile.

Seohyun just waved.

"Look, Sehunnie is just so cute~" Yoona giggled, Seohyun just spaced out.

"Yah cousin." Yoona elbowed Seohyun.

"N-Neh?" Seohyun looked at her, clueless.

Yoona just rolled her eyes, Seohyun had been like this for the past 24 hours, she's getting annoyed.

"KIM JOOHYUN. what the heck is happening with you?!" Yoona faced Seohyun.

"NOTHING!" Seohyun, in annoyance to Yoona's questioning, walk past behind her.

"Don't you dare walk out on me." Yoona coldly said, which made her stop. She didn't wanna see Yoona in her cold state, so she just faced her.

"Look, I'm just having a little dilemma here, Yoong. Please bear with me, araso?" Seohyun sighed, then continued walking. This time, pride took over.

~

*Ding dong*

Seohyun was fixing something on her bag, while Sehun was fixing his tie.

"I'll go get it." The both said in unison.

"No, I'll go get it." Sehun insisted, then he opened the door, revealing Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim and Yuri.

"Goodevening, Mrs. Kim and Kandeong-nim." Sehun respectfully bowed, while Seo just hugged both her parents.

"You two ready?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Ne, appa." Seohyun gracefully smiled, then they went straight to the Kim Residence.

~

"Yuri-ah, you were early. Where's Seohyun?" Yoona whispered to Yuri. The place was really crowded and noises filled the atmosphere, so they couldn't hear themselves talk.

Yuri just smirked.

wait for the surprise, Im Yoona.

"I don't know, maybe they're on the way here, uhh, Yoong, you told me you like Sehun, right?"

"Shh! Keep quiet. Umma and Appa will hear." Yoona almost covered Yuri's mouth.

"Oh okay. What will you do if you found out that a very close person to you likes him, too?"

"It depends if that person knows."

"What if that person knows?"

"Well, I will certainly hate that person. Why did you ask?"

"Nothing." Yuri faked a smile.

Yoona was that kind of person who's really bubbly, but she can be the most possessive girl you will ever meet.

"Oh, there they are, ladies."

Their eyes diverted to the main door, when four persons entered, different facial expressions from the four persons on the table were shown.

Yoona was shocked, Yuri was smirking, Mrs. Im was curious who the guy was, while Mr. Im was just normal.

"Sehun-ah? Seohyun-ah?" Yoona was shocked with what she saw.

"Yoona-ah? You know Sehun?" Mrs. Kim asked Yoona, not knowing what's going on.

"N-Ne, he was my.. schoolmate. Why are you here?" Yoona tried to keep her posture, while Seohyun was stuck.

"He's Joohyun's bodyguard." 

"B-Bodyguard..?"


Hello guys~ sorry for not updating for like a century. I've been really busy and my brain is lacking inspirations. Worry less, keke, now that Ive read tons of stories to inspire me, I will update this and my other fic frequently. I missed your comments guys, now that I'm back, I'm expecting comments for this chapter. Keke, watch out for the next chapter. ~Neesha. ♥