Chapter three.

Guns behind the roses.

ChapterOO3: "Awkwaaard."

Seohyun's POV:

Soo, I went in, slightly unsure, but they were all.. ugh, pretty neat.

One guy smiled at me, he's really cute. One guy gave me his eye smiles, while the rest just stared at me.

"Uhh, hyung, speak." I heard Sehun whisper to.. the guy named, uhh, what's his name again? Chanyeol? Joonmyun? 

"Hi. Remember me?" The slightly darked guy, whom he called hyung, nervously said.

"Ne, Joonmyun, right?" When I said that, one guy widened his eyes, and the rest laughed.

"M-Mianhe, but who are you again? Uhh, Chanyeol? Kyungsoo?" Everyone laughed EVEN more.

"Aniyo, I'm Jongin, but I prefer you call me Kai." The tanned guy finally spoke after the moment of laughter.

"I'm, HAHAHA, I'm Baekhyun." The cute guy can't stop laughing.

"Soo, you're HAHAHA?" I joked, he chuckled.

"And I'm the real Joonmyun, araso? The handsome guy above all." The serious guy spoke.

"The heck, hyung? Look in the mirror, I'm the real HANDSOME guy above them all!" The small guy spoke.

"You're all funny, look who's talking." The cute one just calmly boasted.

"Wait, let's ask Seohyun-ssi's opinion first." They all focused their attention on me. 

"I guess my bodyguard is the most handsome of them all?"

Okay, another awkward moment since no one is speaking.

Awkwaaard. I almost blurted out.

Then I was shocked, literally, everyone started chanting and cheering and wooing, dunno, they were teasing the maknae, keke.

"Sehun is blushing!"

"You happy now, maknae?"

"HA! Later, this guy will burst out!"

I died laughing, they're so much fun to be with! Keke.

Until Sehun, the silent maknae, spoke.

"It's getting late, do you want me to drop you home?" He asked me.

"Ohh, I'm so sorry, I guess I should go home." I looked at my watch, and stood up.

"Thanks for the time, Seohyun-ah."

"Gumawo."

"See you soon!"

I waved goodbye to all of them, and I went home with Sehun.

 

Luhan's POV:

"Xi Luhan, please come in." I heard dad said after I knocked on the door.

So, I entered and sat on the chair.

"How's your task going?"

"Fine, she's finally falling into my trap."

"Good, good."

"And, maybe after 2-3 months, she's in my cage and ready to be preyed upon."

"Perfect. Xi Luhan, I don't want anything ruining my plan, you know that."

"Yes, dad."

"Don't disappoint me."

"Yes."

"You can go out now, Good luck once again."

"Thank you."

After that, I went inside my room.

I felt a slight pang in my heart. Aniyo! I'm not guilty. This is for my dad.

But she has nothing to do with this!

Aniyo, she's bearing the last name KIm.

Aigoo, why am I even thinking of this? Better go to sleep.

Goodnight, Kim Joohyun.

 

Seohyun's POV:

So, we arrived home, and mom opened the door along with Yuri unnie.

"Yah, where have you been?" Yuri unnie asked me.

"Somewhere."

"So, are you Oh Sehun?" Mom asked Sehun.

"Ne." He smiled. This is the first time I ever saw him smile, and I guess I was right, he's the handsome among them all?

"Good to know you're getting along with Seohyun."

"So, you're the new bodyguard? Pfft, she's not even special to have a bodyguard. Aigoo, better go inside." Yuri unnie scoffed, as usual, then went inside.

"Sehun-ssi, thanks, bye."

"Okay, bye." He coldly bid goodbye, then went on his way.

"Wait!" Ugh, what am I doing. Don't tell me you're gonna tell him that.

He turned around and looked back.

"Be careful."

Then he slightly smiled, and went on his way.


Annyeong~

Yeah, short & boring chapter. But, I guess it's kinda simple, keke.

Ohmy, 31 subscribers in less than a week, I'm so overwhelmed, thank you so much.

Soo, about this chapter, I ain't accepting silent readers, keke, so please comment. I ♥ comments so much. ^^

~Neesha. ♥