Chapter 019.

Guns behind the roses.

"Sehun-ah." Seohyun snapped her fingers in front of Sehun's face.

"W-Why?" Sehun quickly went back to his senses.

"Let's watch some movies."

"Instead of watching some movies, can you please be occupied in doing some important things just for once, Joohyun?"

"I've been spending all my free time doing those, can we please do other things?"

"I can't stop you."

"It's better you know that. Now, let's go."

Seohyun pulled his arms, but he let go.

"What are we gonna do?"

"Watch some movies?"

"Where?"

"At the cinemas, of course."

"At where..?"

"No more questions, Mr. Oh, just come with me." Seohyun rolled her eyes and pulled him, he lazily let her.

"I'm really surprised. How come you've become stable?"

"What are you talking about?"

Sehun was sitting at her bed watching her pick clothes, he was definitely bored.

"Kim Joohyun. I'm not a fashion designer, nor a fashion critic, nor a fashion police. Not even taste in fashion, so please, can I go out?"

"Aniya, not until I have picked my clothes."

Sehun facepalmed. He was now witnessing the childish side of Seohyun.

"Where is your 'other side' button?"

"I don't know, it activates by itself."

"Seriously. Aren't you scared or anything.. that Luhan hyung might find out about us..?"

Seohyun stopped when she heard him, she dropped her clothes and sat beside Sehun.

"To be honest, I'm scared."

With that, Sehun can't find any words to say. He pitied her condition. He knew she was just a simple girl wanting a simple life, but instead she got more complicated life.

Seohyun looked at him with her longing eyes.

"I don't want to be a rich girl if this is the consequence. It's so hard. I'm suffering."

"Seohyun-ah.. I'm sorry I ruined your mood."

"It's okay. I don't care about it anyways. Let's just be happy today, araso? Please make it up to, me, Sehun-ah."

Sehun positively smiled.

"Pinky swear."

~

Kris: Where are you?

Jessica sighed as she read the text message from her boyfriend, Kris.

"Waeyo?" Suho looked at her.

"Nothing. Let's go somewhere far from this place. Take me anywhere, I'm willing to go."

Jessica was depressed this moment. She regretted everything she did. From being the spoiled to the rebellious girl. She just wanted peace. She wants to forget troubles, and right now, she longed for that. Forget about the y Jessica, just the pitiful Jessica who needs rest.

Suho, understanding what she's going on right now, suddenly pulled her into a tight embrace. Jessica felt secure, she missed those kind of embraces. She and Kris rarely do that nowadays. They fought often, leading to huge misunderstanding. And now, they seem like they're in the verge of breakup.

"I love you." Suho whispered, but Jessica never heard, for she was lost in her thoughts.

~

"It's so boring with only the two of us." Seohyun complained, they were walking on the way to some park.

"I know."

"Call your hyungs, I'll call my unnies. Game?"

"Game." Sehun smiled, then the two took out their phones and started calling some numbers.

"Hyung. Call everyone. Let's go out with Seohyun and her unnies."

"Fany unnie, you busy? Taetae umma, you have anything to do? YAH YOU TWO! let's go out with some people. araso?"

They met in a park, but only Baekhyun, Chanyeol, DO and Kai came, Suho was nowhere to be found, then Tiffany and Taeyeon came, also. They went straight to Lotte Park.

"Let's ride that first!" Tiffany pointed to the huge roller coaster.

"NO WAY." Chanyeol and Kai shivered at the thought, Sehun, Baekhyun, DO and the rest laughed at them.

"Little babies, let's go!" Taeyeon pushed the two, they unwillingly rode the ride.

Sehun and Seohyun sat in the first row, Baekhyun and Chanyeol in the next, Tiffany and Kai, then Taeyeon and DO.

After the ride, they looked at the pictures, their expressions were priceless and they were laughing about it.

Seohyun, out of the blue, looked at her picture, and remembered something, which made her slightly sad.

"You don't ride roller coasters?" Seohyun looked at Luhan who has a scared look.

"Aniya, not really."

"Waeyo? Do you want me to ride alone?"

"Of course not."

"Then ride with me, oppa!"

"Joohyun-ah.. I can't."

"For me, please?"

"Aish, araso." Then Luhan held Seohyun's hand tight.

(After the ride)

"So, what do you think?"

"It's okay."

"See? There's nothing to be scared about."

"Yeah, but I'm scared about one thing."

"What is it? I'll help you overcome!"

"I can't. No one can help me."

"What is it?"

"I'm scared of losing you."

"Then ride the roller coaster with me again."

"Araso. I'll do everything for you."

"Yah Joohyun!" Taeyeon tapped her back.

"Hmmm?"

Let's go ride another ride?"

"Araso."

A few hours have passed, and Seohyun still couldn't find the happiness she was looking for at times like these.

Everyone entered the horror house, but Kai and Seohyun was left. Seohyun didn't feel like entering, not because she's scared, but because she's not in the mood to enter, while Kai, wanted to accompany her.

"You look so pale."

"B-Bwo...?"

"You look pale."

"Aniya."

"Are you okay?"

"Ne."

Awkward atmosphere surrounded both.

"Let's buy cotton candies!" Kai suggested, then they bought. Blue bubblegum for Kai, and Pink Peach for Seohyun.

"Seohyunnie~"

"Hmmm?"

"Well, I'd like to define you as cotton candy."

"Waeyo?"

"Well, you're sweet."

Seohyun laughed.

"Candies, Lollipops, cakes, ice creams, cupcakes, and cookies are sweet, too. But why cotton candy? I want you to place a distinction above them."

"Cotton candies are soft, pure, instead of hurting your teeth, it's pleasurable to them."

"Well, I like that."

Kai smiled, knowing Seohyun was satisfied with his answer.

"Why did you suddenly tried to define me, Jongin-ah?"

"First, I see you as the lady of my dreams."

Seohyun chuckled, feeling flattered. Seohyun knew Kai as the guy whose ideal girl was now yet known.

"Keke, why so?"

"You have the complete package a girl could have."

"So? What's the bottom line?"

"It's rare for me too see you like that. When I first saw you at the park, I felt like you're an angel."

Seohyun was holding her laugh, truly, it was sweet, but she never expected it.

"What are you saying, Kai-ah?"

"Please don't be sad anymore. Really, when we knew that you were the girl Sehun was gonna watch over, the whole exo tried to get the job. But apparently, Sehun didn't mind."

"Huh?" Seohyun was puzzled with what Kai was saying.

"When kandung-nim assigned him and didn't grant our wishes, we expected him to take care of you so well. We tried to watch over you, too, because we thought Sehun's power was limited. But.. we were really shocked. He didn't fail to do his job so well. But now, as I was seeing, why are you sad and pale? I really want to take over Sehunnie's job right now."

"Awww, Kai."

Seohyun suddenly hugged Kai, and it left Kai speechless and frozen.

"Thanks." Seohyun sweetly smiled. She rarely give these kinds of smile to anyone.

"Aigooya! You really raised my expecations high, Seohyun-ah!" Kai blushed.

"Keke, you're really cute. Thanks for cheering me up." Seohyun pinched Kai's cheeks.

Then the rest of the gang returned, looking at the two, they were really suspicious about what happened.

"Yah yah yah, what did you do?" Sehun looked at them, Seohyun just laughed.

"Sehunnie~ Let's go ride that!" Seohyun pointed at the huge teacups that were spinning around, then she dragged Sehun with her while the rest followed.

~

It was getting late so they decided to have dinner at the nearest restaurant. It was a chinese restaurant.

While they were eating, Chanyeol broke the silence.

"Guys! Let's play truth or dare after this!" Chanyeol said while eating his noodles.

"Yah! Finish your food please, Park Chanyeol." Tiffany scolded him.

Then Baekhyun took photos of them.

"The food here is so yummy, who's the manager here?" DO suddenly spoke.

"Annyeong. I'm the manager here. Is there any problem?" A familar looking guy appeared.

Taeyeon tapped Seohyun's hand a multiple times.

"Waeyo?" Seohyun asked her unnie.

"I.. I know that guy."

"Who's he..?"

"Look at the name tag."

"Mr.. Zhang?"

"Yes, that's me." The manager smiled.

Mr. Zhang? Hmmmm, why do I feel like I know someone whose last name was Zhang?

"Kids, where do you study at?" The manager asked, feeling happy about what DO said.

"At the university near here, there." Baekhyun pointed at their school.

"Chincha? My son also studies there. His name is Yixing, or Lay. He's inside the kitchen, I'll just call him. YIXING-AH!"

"Ahjussi! Aniya!" DO tried to stop him, but Lay already went outside the kitchen.


(A/N: Anneyong, chinggus! here's another update. keke, happy end of the world. LOL. anyways, I hope you like this chapter. tell me what you feel? comment below! ^________^ you're my inspiration, keke, anyways, watch out for the next chapter. -Neesha. ♥)