Chapter 018.

Guns behind the roses.

*dingdong*

*dingdong*

*dingdongdingdongdingdong*

"What the--" Sehun almost cursed when he opened the door, he was aggravated with the sound of the doorbell.

Seohyun just rolled her eyes and acted like a rebellious kid.

"Kim Joohyun." Sehun spoke with a deep voice. Seohyun stopped, her conscience was tugging her heart since this is the first time Sehun spoke like this.

"What?" Seohyun, not wanting to lose the upcoming argument, spoke in a lazy, uncaring voice.

"What now. Why are you acting like this?"

"Acting like what?"

"Acting like you only care about yourself. To be honest, Seohyun-ah, I care about you, and please, don't disappoint me. I thought you were the kind girl and not the brat kid like your unnie, but you were worse."

"I'm tired. I'm really tired. Can we just please talk tomorrow, Sehun-ah?" Seohyun was trying hard to control her feelings, she was afraid that if she said one word about her true feelings, everything would just explode.

"We need to talk right now. Is there something I need to know?"

"Aniya," Seohyun faked a yawn, "I'm really sleepy. Goodnight!"

Seohyun hugged Sehun, then went to her room. She smiled to herself for acting so well, then slept without changing clothes.

~

"Kyaaah! Chincha? So sweet!" Taeyeon squealed while Seohyun is telling the story about what happened last night.

"Ne, and I'm officially Xi Joohyun. Keke." Seohyun giggled.

"Honestly, you and Sehun were kinda sweet, too." Tiffany, out of the blue, spoke. She was just listening to Seohyun's stories without giving any side comment, while Taeyeon on the other side did the opposite.

"Unnie! I don't like Sehun. Sehun likes Yoona, and I have Luhan. So just think of it as a normal thing." Seohyun shrugged it off.

*Ringgggg*

"See you two later." Tiffany hugged both, then they went to their classes.

Seohyun was walking while checking her phone, until she tripped, her phone fell.

"What the hell!" She exclaimed then hurriedly pick up her phone.

She looked around, and saw Yuri smirking along with Jessica, she just glared at the two.

"Seohyun-ah, although I hate you, I was thinking that you were a kind girl, but you were not, you're worse than me."

"What is it this time?"

"Weren't you contented with Luhan? Why are you taking Sehun? You know that Yoona likes him, right?"

"I am not. And this is none of your business."

Seohyun was not in the mood to talk with Yuri, she cared about her class more than what they are arguing right now.

She was preparing to turn around, but then, Yuri slapped her.

The slap was so hard that she fell to the ground. The students inside the classroom saw, including Sehun and Lay.

Seohyun was left teary-eyed. Good thing the professor did not yet arrive. The students surrounded them, making a scene.

But Seohyun managed to stand up. She raised her hand, attempting to slap Yuri back, but she returned with a witty remark.

"Kim Yuri. You somehow tried to cross over the territory you never had an idea about, now you succeeded in crossing the line. Should I congratulate you or wish you luck? Well well well, ever since umma gave birth to me, you despised me. I somehow tried to cope up with the idea of being friendly to you, but you really shew me that you hate me. I never cared, all that really mattered is that i love you because you're my sister, but then, you really provoked me to hate you by returning cruelty to me. Mark your calendar, today, I will start treating you the way you should be treated, the way you always treat me, the thing that I should be doing years ago. So today, I consider myself as an only child. I will forget that I have a sister like you. And oh, I will not slap you, I'm too lazy to do that, karma will do that for me. Oh, and shut up, you're just a , but I'm a SUPER ."

Then she walked away. The jaws of those who are watching, literally dropped. They never thought there will come a time when Seohyun acted like this, but it left her teary-eyed. Sehun followed her, leaving Yuri, Jessica and Lay suspicious.

"Joohyun-ah! Are you okay?" Sehun, not caring if anyone sees them or not, ran to her, wanting to comfort her.

They walked until they reached the other side of the school, the abandoned building.

The two sat at the wooden bench full of vandals, someone even left a pen there.

"Did I made a wrong decision?" Seohyun spoke with a hoarse voice.

"Aniya. You stood up for yourself, and that's great." Sehun comforted her.

"Am I a bad sister?" Seohyun looked at Sehun with puffy and red eyes, she was obviously crying.

"Yuri is the bad sister, not you."

After a moment of silence, Sehun was shocked when Seohyun suddenly hugged him.

"Sehun-ah, what did I ever do to her? All my life, I tried to please her, I always feel like I'm an only child." 

"Shh shh, it's okay, don't regret what you did. Come with me, I'll bring you somewhere."

Sehun lead her to the abandoned building, and brought her at the rooftop.

"Now, I want you to scream your lungs out until you feel okay. Araso?" Sehun instructed her, she hesitated to do so.

"But my voice will crack."

"Yes, screaming is bad for the lungs but sometimes good for the heart, so go on."

"Here goes.. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"My eardrums broke, but it was worthed." Sehun chuckled.

"Thank you." Seohyun smiled weakly.

"You're welcome, now let me treat you some mochi."

"Yah! Are you trying to ruin my voice?!"

"Aniya, I'm just trying to make you feel better. Now let's go."

~

"This is not the end, Kim Joohyun, this is certainly not the end." Yuri said, clenching her fists.

"Yuri-ah, what will you do now?" Jessica served her coffee, they were currently in Jessica's house.

"I'll reveal her biggest secret." Yuri smirked.

"Are you dumb? You can't. You're not only taking revenge on her, you're putting her life in danger. And your parents will certainly not forgive you."

"I don't care. I want her gone, NOW."

"It's up to you.."

"Aren't you gonna support me with this, Jessica?"

"Listen, what you're gonna do is really dangerous and I will not involve myself in it."

"Are you my friend?"

"Yes, and as a friend, I discourage you to do this."

"Since when did you become really unsupportive in me, Jessica?"

"I did not became unsupportive, I just want everyone's safety."

"But what about me?"

"What about Seohyun?"

"I don't care about her."

"Why are you so selfish, Yuri-ah?"

"I am not! I just wanna be an only child. Mom and dad promised me that I'll be the only girl they will ever have, but that girl was born."

"that's all? how.. how.. how selfish."

"What? What did you said?"

"You're selfish."

Then Yuri slapped Jessica.

"How dare you? You still have the guts to call yourself my friend? I really don't know you right now, Jess. What's happening?"

"Nothing. Can you please get out now, Yuri-ah? Clear your mind."

"You're the one who needs to clear your mind." Yuri stood then walked away leaving Jessica frustrated.

*ringringring*

Yuri dialled Yoona's number. She was walking in a slow pace, until she reached the elevator. The elevator opened, and she saw Suho.

"Yuri-ssi?"

"Joonmyun-ssi? What are you doing here?"

"To go to Sooyeon's apartment, I assumed you came from there?"

"Yeah. See you."

"Oh, bye."

Suho stepped outside the elevator, while Yuri did the opposite.

Why is he going there? What is he gonna do? Hmmm.

~

"Joonmyun-ah, you came." Jessica spoke weakly, different from her usual high pitched voice.

"Sooyeon-ah, is anything wrong?" Suho held her hands.

"Nothing."

"Have you been crying?" Suho caressed Jessica's cheeks, he noticed the trail of dried tears.

"Aniya, th-that's just.. water."

"Tell me the truth."

"J-Joonmyun-ah.. Eottokaji?" Jessica's lips were shaking, her eyes are now tearing up.

Suho squeezed her hands and held it tight.

"Tell me."

"I.. I don't know what to do anymore. Should I continue supporting Yuri or.. just stick to what is right?"

"I know Yuri is an old friend of yours, but it's time for you to decide for yourself. I noticed she decides for you always."

"But.. But Yuri.."

"No, you will not remain on her side. It's time for you to clear your mind. Let's go somewhere."

~

Yuri was stressed so she stopped over at the starbucks cafe somewhere.

She took a sip on her coffee, and checked her phone for new messages or calls, but she saw none.

"Yuri-ah." Yuri heard a voice somewhere on her back, a deep one.

She looked around and so no one, until she saw Kris sitting on the chair on the other side of the table.

"Oh, it's you, Kris."

Kris smiled slightly.

"So, what's up?"

"Well, I was buying coffee until I saw you and decided to jump in. Wait, where's Jessica?"

A lightbulb in Yuri's brain lightened up, but it was not the usual lightbulb, it lit black light.

Yuri smirked, then sipped on her coffee.

"Jessica? Oh, in her apartment with.. uhh, I'm sorry, I can't tell."

"You know me, Yuri, I hate secrets."

"P-Please don't tell. Aish, I'm in deep trouble right now." Yuri acted like she's worried for Jessica, she bit her lip.

"Tell me. Is she cheating on me?"

"I don't know. But she's on her apartment with.. Joonmyun."

"Joonmyun? Suho?"

"Ne, please don't tell her I told you. She would totally kill me, I know I'm her best friend, I want her to be happy, but I don't want her to be happy with another guy other than her boyfriend."

Kris clenched his fist, he was obviously angry, while Yuri was rejoicing.

Jung Sooyeon, now you will regret what you did.

~

*dingdong*

"Wait, suho-ah, why are we here?" Jessica looked at Suho with a puzzled expression. They were now on an uknown condominium, it was luxurious and Jessica has heard about it, but she was curious about why they were there.

"Just wait."

"Wait, Lay lives here, right?"

"I don't know and I don't care."

"Aish, can you just please--"

The door opened, revealing Sehun, and behind him, they saw Seohyun reading her book, Seohyun noticed and she immediately looked at the door, she was shocked and nervous.

"Seohyun-ah?!" Jessica's eyes widened when she saw Sehun and Seohyun in the same room.

"J-Jessica unnie..? What are you doing here?" Seohyun couldn't move a bit, Sehun was frozen, too, but Suho was calm.

"Seohyun-ah, Jessica has something to tell you." Suho slightly pushed Jessica inside the room, Sehun was allowing her to.

"So, it is true." Jessica calmly spoke.

"Unnie, why are you here? Please be quiet about this, I'll explain to you later." Seohyun nervously spoke, without an idea of doing something.

"Don't worry, Seohyun, I know everything, and I understand your situation."

"Thank you, unnie, but why? I thought for a second once you knew you will spread it. No offense but, why are you being kind now, unnie?"

"I have realized the truth. Yuri told me everything about you.."

"And..?"

"Pretty much, she will tell everyone, too, especially Luhan."

"WHAT? B-But why?"

"W-We.. we had an argument. She had a plan to tell Luhan, b-but I opposed her plan."

"Thank you, unnie, but.. what is she gonna do now?"

"I don't know, Seohyun-ah. She's angry at me, and maybe the situation will worsen more because of that."

Seohyun hugged Jessica.

"I always knew you were more kinder than unnie, thank you for that. But why did you do this?"

"Because I want my cousin to be happy, I want him to be with you, I don't want your relationship to go into the drain."

Sehun was relieved with Jessica, at the same time, heart-broken. He never knew his feelings would grow into this.

Why did I fell in love with a girl like Kim Joohyun?


(A/N: annyeong haseyo! I was really happy so many ideas ran on my mind. Especially, I received 10 comments. Yeah, I understand that's a few for 67 subbies, but I became extremely happy. Thank you s♥nes, exotics, seomates, ace babies, fallen angels, milky maknaes, and exoshidae lovers, kamsahamnida! *bows* well, too much ideas are running on my mind that I wanna write the ending so bad. keke. well, I hope you like this. please drop your comment below and watch out for the next chapter. I love you all. -Neesha. ♥)