Chapter O17.

Guns behind the roses.

"Luhan-ah, remind us why we are here again?" Chen looked at Luhan with a bored expression. Thirteen minutes ago, Luhan, all of a sudden, called all exo-m members to stay with him at their hang-out place, unexpecting this.

"To drink." Luhan tried to hand Chen a can of beer, but he refused.

"How many times do I have to remind you.. I don't drink."

"Gay dude, Gay." Luhan, out of his own self, mocked his fellow mate.

Chen kept his posture even though he's getting a bit annoyed, he knew that Luhan is naughty whenever he's drunk.

"Stop it." The leader tried to stop him when he saw that Luhan was about to open another can.

"I didn't ask you to come here just to stop me, okay?"

"What the hell is your problem, Luhan-ah?!"

"I failed, hyung. I failed."

"Failed in what?"

"My appa commanded me to make her life miserable."

"W-Who..?"

"But instead, my life became miserable."

"What are you saying?"

"I can't kill her anymore. I really can't."

"WHAT? WHY?"

"I fell in my own trap." Luhan said sobbing.

The rest of exo-m looked at him with puzzled faces, except for Kris and Lay, they were getting the situation already.

"I broke my promise, I fell for the girl I was supposed to kill." Luhan continued.

~

"Seohyun-ah, you didn't tell me Sehun was your personal bodyguard." Yoona smiled at Seohyun, but her eyes reveal a different meaning.

Seohyun gulped, she was really stucked at the situation so her mom answered for her.

"Mianhe, Yoona-ah, I told her not to tell anyone."

"Really umma? How come her friends know?" Yuri suddenly spoke.

"What? Is that true, Joohyun?" Mrs. Kim looked at Seohyun, Seohyun gained all her confidence to speak, but Sehun spoke.

"Mrs. Kim, only two of her friends know, and they are well trusted so let's worry less."

~

"Yoongie-ya~ Mianhe." Seohyun tried to explain to Yoona. The two talked outside the restaurant privately.

"Seohyun-ah, tell me, were you two living in one roof?"

"Ne."

"How.. could you? You have the guts to live with a guy under one roof when you already have a boyfriend? Who knows, maybe you even slept with him!"

The next moment, Joohyun slapped Yoona.

"How dare you? You even hurt me?"

"You don't know what you're saying Im Yoona. You're selfish. You don't know anything, so you better shut up! You never knew what happened, do you think I would like to live with a stranger? You don't know anything, so you better shut up! I don't even like Sehun! You can go keep him for yourself, I already have Luhan." Seohyun was tearing up, she walked away and went directly to the restroom to fix her broken make-up.

Seohyun was disappointed. She never thought she would actually see the Yoona she wouldn't want to see. She was used to the Yoona who's cheerful, bubbly and opposite from her unnie, she never thought her unnie and Yoona had no difference.

She went up the restaurant, to the balcony to get some fresh air since their parents are discussing something.

"Why are you crying?" Sehun sat beside her.

"Nothing." Seohyun quickly wiped her tears.

"Did you had an argument with Yoona?"

"Aniya."

"The truth please?"

"Ne."

"Mianhe, I got you into this trouble. Yoona confessed that she liked me, but.."

"You like her, too?"

"Aniyo."

"Then.. who's the ideal girl you talked about?"

Sehun was speechless, he didn't knew what to say.

"I actually like Yoona." He lied.

If I could just tell you straight that I like you, don't worry, I only like you, it will disappear soon. Sehun thought.

"Good for you two, now just tell her you like her so that she can sleep in peace." Seohyun stood up, and left the area.

While she was walking, her phone rang. It was Luhan.

"Hello oppa?"

"Joohyun-ah, I need you." Luhan spoke, sobbing.

"Oppa, where are you?"

"At my house."

"I'll go there, araso?"

With that, Seohyun went directly to Luhan's house, not minding her parents, but little did she knew, someone was following her.

~

"Good thing you're here, we weren't able to calm him."

Seohyun sat on the edge of Luhan's bed, watching him sleep soundly.

"Why did he became drunk?" Seohyun asked them, but no one answered.

"I love you, Joohyun. Mianhe. Mianhe." Luhan muttered in his sleep.

Seohyun laid beside him, and hugged him, Luhan was awokened.

"Jagiya." He hugged her tight, and kissed her forehead. The rest of exo-m went outside the room.

"Joohyun-ah, I love you, I really love you."

"I love you, too, oppa."

"Don't leave me."

"I won't."

"I will protect you, just don't ever leave me."

"I won't, oppa."

"Joohyun."

"Hmm?"

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Me either, oppa."

"Please be my wife. Marry me?"

"I do."

Luhan pulled her closer to him, then hugged her tight.

"You're mine now, Xi Joohyun." Then he kissed her forehead.

"Luhan-ah!" someone called from outside the room.

"Who is it?" Luhan stood up, then opened the door, it revealed her auntie.

"Auntie, waeyo?"

"Can we talk?"

"Sure. Joohyun-ah, I'll just talk to auntie for a sec."

Then Luhan went outside the room, and left Joohyun alone, sinking deep into her thoughts.

Xi Joohyun? Wait, I think I've heard that last name before. Hmmm, Xi.

*ring ring ring*

"Hello?"

"Yah! Where on earth are you?!" Sehun shouted on the other line.

"Waeyo? I'm here at Lu.. I mean, I went to take a walk."

"Aish, your parents are sick worried! How immature of you to do so without asking for permission, Joohyun-ah!"

"Mianhe, Im just.. my mind is just.. aigoo. I'll be back in a sec."

With that, Seohyun hung up. She was so frustrated, she wanted to take a rest just for a moment. She massaged her temples before standing up and grabbing her bag, preparing to leave. Luhan went back to the room.

"You're leaving?"

"Ne, my mom and dad are waiting for me."

"I'll drive you home." Luhan took Seohyun's hand while they walked to the car.

Luhan noticed the moment of silence while they were in the car, Seohyun was just staring at the dark blue sky.

"Jagiya, you seem quiet." Luhan's left hand held Seohyun's hand, while the other hand was busy steering the wheel.

Seohyun, in returned, held his hand more tightly and squeezed it.

"Oppa, what will you do if I die next month?"

"Why the sudden question?"

"Answer me first, oppa."

"I d-don't.. know."

"Promise me, that if I die.. Move on with your life, find another girl, be happy, create your own family. Araso?"

"Now it's my turn to ask you the question, what if we change position, what will you do if I die next month?"

"I don't know either. I imagined all my life with you, oppa."

"Me, too. But please promise me, that even if I die, you'll still be happy."

"I can't."

"Waeyo?"

"Can we please don't talk about this anymore. I can't imagine life without you."

Luhan held her hands tight.

"We're here, honey." He stopped the car, then opened the door for Seohyun.

Seohyun noticed that Luhan dropped her in her old house.

Oh no, I'm in deep trouble. Why did I forgot that I was living in another place? Aigoo.

"Gumawo, oppa." Seohyun tiptoed and kissed Luhan's cheek.

Luhan chuckled, then drove off. But he wanted to see her enter the house before he left, so he parked 3 houses away.

He was about to leave when he saw Seohyun walking in another direction away from her house.

Where is she going? Better follow her so I can watch her.

The car followed Seohyun in an unseen manner, Luhan followed her until they stopped at a familiar condominium.

W-Wait, this place is familiar. Hmmm, is this the place where Xiumin lives? Aniya, this is the place where Lay lives. But what is she doing here? Does she have an unfinished business. Better text her about it.

Luhan: Jagiya, where are you?

Luhan was shocked with Seohyun's reply.

Seohyun: I'm home, oppa. Thanks for dropping me by. Goodnight. Saranghae. ^^ ♥

This left Luhan curious.

Why did she lie about where she is? And what is she doing here?


(A/N: Annyeong! Another update. Please do comment, so I can improve and so that we have communication. Thanks for the subbies and comments. Hope to see a new comment & new subscribe notif. Keke. Watch out for the next chapter and look forward to the ending. Keke. I'm really excited.)