Chapter twelve.

Guns behind the roses.

HOHO. Heyyyy people. Look at my new character chart. Thankyou once again Sachi unnie. ♥ keke. Just sharing. Here's the chappieeee~


Chapter O12: "Leave her."

Seohyun's POV:

"Uhhh, oh, and about that.. ummm.. LOOK! I didn't know you have the fall edition of the elle magazine!"

Good thing I found another topic. Phew.

"YEAH! I knew you would notice that. I just l0ve you so much, cousin."

She stood up and took the magazine, then read through it.

"LOOK! The dress looks cute, I think I'll buy it, does it look good on me? Don't you think?"

She pointed on the polka dress on the magazine.

"N-Ne." I faked a smile. Aish. I'm not on ease again.

"Soooo, mind telling me the story?"

Eottoke? I'm still not ready to tell her everything.

"Okay, it seems you're not yet ready to tell me. Aigooya, I still can't forget that day.."

She laid down on the bed, and daydreamed, she was obvious since she was smiling on the ceiling."

"First he returned the ID to me, then we bickered, until the day after that, we were lab partners, remember? the first time sophomores & freshmens partnered. And you know what, seohyun?"

"What..?" I cluelessly looked at her.

"I think I'm kinda falling for him."

Here we go again, with the Im Yoona who easily falls in love.

"Yoona, not again, not this time again." I kinda warned her.

You might think it's kinda selfish of me to prohibit Yoona to fall in love with Sehun.

"But Seohyun, yes, I've been hurt for so many times by different guys, but this time, I'm more matured now, so please let me be. I know what I'm doing this time."

"Aigooya, this is not love, it's infatuation, Yoona-ah."

"I don't care whatever you say, I think I'm falling for him already."

I sighed. Am I being selfish again? Why don't I want them to be together? Aniya aniya.

~

Author's pov:

"Dude. You okay?" DO snapped his fingers in front of Sehun who's obviously spacing out.

"N-ne, hyung." Sehun politely smiled.

"YAH!" Kai shook Sehun's body. "Where have you brought the real Sehun?"

"You're crazy hyung." Sehun rolled his eyes on his crazy hyung.

"Seriously, what's happening to you, maknae-ya?" Suho joined the three of them.

"Nothing! Why are you all asking me that? I'm perfectly fine! I have not been hit by a bus or something!" Sehun was now annoyed by the three.

"What's happening here?" Chanyeol and Baekhyun currently joined the conversation.

"Our maknae is having a disease." Suho joked, but no one laughed.

"Aish, cut off your corny jokes, hyung." Sehun scoffed, then walked away.

"Seriously, what's wrong with that kid?" Baekhyun's eyes followed Sehun.

Sehun went to the old & abandoned garden they've been once.

He saw exo-m. But before he could exit the scenario, Chen saw him.

"Look, it's the maknae of exo-k! The guy who's close to Seohyun." Chen pointed to Sehun.

"Where?" Kris's deep voice echoed, frightening the fragile Sehun.

Kris, Chen, Tao, Xiumin and Lay surrounded Sehun, it's kind of scaring him.

"Guys guys wait, I'm handling this one." Luhan stepped in, and faced Sehun.

"What do you need?" Sehun asked with a low, cold voice.

"I heard you and Seohyun are kinda close."

"That's not true, I barely know her."

"Then why did I see you walking with her to some condo?" kris suddenly spoke.

"WHAT?" Luhan's eyes widened, and with that, he became possessive.

"Are you interested in my girl?" Luhan's fiery eyes landed on Sehun.

"Aniya." He simply answered.

"Then leave her alone. You don't know me." Luhan warned him, he was about to exit the scenario when Sehun spoke for himself, which made the whole exo-m surprised.

"What if I don't want to. You're only her boyfriend, you don't tell her who to befriend and who to leave."

"How dare you speak against me?" Luhan slowly faced him, he was almost shouting.

"I'm just saying. Who are you? Are you the president of this school to treat me like that?"

And with that, Luhan was pissed off. Definitely pissed off. No one did this to him except for his father.

He was so pissed off, he was almost to the point where he could kill Sehun.

But because Luhan can control his emotions, he just spoke eight dangerous words anyone can hear from Luhan.

"Guys, just take care of him for me." With that, Luhan left the scenario, leaving the rest of exo-m beating up Sehun.

~

"Yoona-ah, I'm kind of worried, my heart beats like crazy. I feel like something dangerous is happening." Seohyun suddenly spoke up whilst they were drinking coffee.

"You're getting crazy again." Yoona just laughed at her.

"Excuse me for a while." Seohyun took her phone from her bag, and went outside to call someone.

First, she dialled Luhan's number.

"Hello?" Luhan Answered.

"Oppa. Where are you?"

"I'm the one who should be asking you that, Jagiya, I'm here at school, where are you?"

"Are you okay there, oppa?"

"Ne, waeyo? Are you feeling something again?"

"Kinda."

"Don't worry, everyone here in school is okay."

"Keke, gumawo, oppa."

"Wait, where are you? Why didn't you go to school?"

"That's a long story to tell, better tell you tomorrow. Bye oppa!"

With that, Seohyun hung up.

Seohyun decided to call another number, it was Sehun's.

But he's not answering.

"Aish, answer your freaking phone for hell's sake, Oh Sehun." Seohyun muttered under her breath.

Then he mysteriously answered.

"Hello?" Seohyun felt uncomfortable, she heard a different voice instead of Sehun's.

"Who's this?" Seohyun asked out of place.

"This is Wufan, or Kris, annyeong Seohyun-ssi."

"Isn't this Sehun? Why did you answered Sehun's phone?"

"Oh, I'm with him earlier, he left his phone on our table."

"Ohh, is that so? Where is he? I was just gonna ask about he and Yoona's project, Yoona is bugging me about it."

"Uhh, I'll just tell it to him."

"Araso."

With that, they both hung up.

Seohyun went back to the coffee shop.

"You called Luhan?" Yoona asked while taking a piece from Seohyun's cinnamon cake.

"N-Ne." Seohyun answered with a low tone.

"Is something wrong?"

"Aniya."

"You sure?"

"Ne."

"Good. But why is your expression like that?"

"I feel weird, anyways, let's go home, it's getting kind of late, look what time is it."

"It's 6 in the evening."

"We've been shopping for like 11 hours, let's go home already."

"Aish, okay okay, can I sleep in your house?"

"NO!"

Yoona was surprised with Seohyun.

"I mean, NOOOO, you can't, I'm currently busy renovating my room, so, yeah." Seohyun took back what she said.

"Yah, Joohyunnie, you're super weird today." Yoona suspiciously looked at her.

"What? Me? Aniya." Seohyun just laughed at her.

Yoona was just so curious, she was actually spacing out like Seohyun.

~

Seohyun arrived at their condo, she's really tired.

Until she saw Sehun putting something on his face.

"Sehunnie, what are you doing?"

Seohyun worriedly approached Sehun who's busy mending his bruises.

"Oh my god. What happened to your face?" seohyun was shocked when sehun faced her.

"Nothing, don't mind me." Sehun walked off to his room.

"Yah, Sehun-ah! Come back here." Seohyun tried to stop him, but he ignored her.

Seohyun was just so surprised.

"I'm sorry, but I have to, Sehun-ah." Seohyun got the spare key of Sehun's room, then she opened.

She saw Sehun sleeping very sound.

'How come?' She thought, but that is not important.

She rushed to the kitchen to get some first aid, then she treated Sehun's wounds and bruises without him feeling it.

She prepared chicken soup and tea for sehun, when Sehun woke up, she was just sleeping on the couch on his room.

Sehun was shocked, but he did not wake Seohyun up.

While he was eating, Seohyun finally woke up.

"Are you feeling better now?" Seohyun asked him.

"Ne, thank you."

"Uhh, are you ready to tell me what happened?"

"We were just playing. Me, Chanyeol hyung, Baekhyun hyung, and Jongin hyung, we were chasing each other when I fell on the stairs."

"That's just a lame and over-used excuse, tell me the truth and only the truth, Sehun-ah."

"Listen, that's the truth, and I've got nothing to do if you won't believe me, okay?"

"How can you lie to me like that, Sehun-ah? How could you?"

"I already told you I'm not lying! Why don't you believe me?"

"Because I would be the biggest fool in this Earth if I would believe on that stupid lie! I'm just concerned, why don't you just bear with me right now?"

"And what would you do if i tell you? Would you do something about it? I'm your bodyguard, not the other way around. Aish, I'm done with this. I'm done explaining things to some person who doesn't even believe me." Annoyed and pissed off, Sehun stood up and went to his room, but he stopped when Seohyun spoke.

"I don't want you only to be my bodyguard, but why should I care if you don't? You only treat me as someone you're protecting. I'm a human being too, okay? And do you think I like being lied to? You only cared about my safety, not my feelings." And with that, Seohyun walked away to her room before Sehun could.

~

(Tomorrow Morning)

Seohyun & Sehun are still not talking to each other after the incident yesterday.

Seohyun went to school first before Sehun, they're on this type of cold war.

Out of curiosity, Seohyun talked to Kai since they're classmates.

"Kai-ssi." she started the conversation.

"You need something, Seohyun-ah?" kai kindly responded.

"Can you please tell me the real incident behind Sehun's wounds?"

kai was hesitating to tell her, but then conscience begged him to, so he told her.

"You know the group exo-m?" Kai whispered, not wanting anyone to hear their conversation.

"Ne, of course."

Kai breathed heavily, hoping things will be okay after he said this to her.

"Exo-m beat up Sehun yesterday, I don't know the reason behind it, we just found him at our dorm, treating his bruise. he told us the whole story, but we got suspicious because he didn't tell us the reason why exo-m beat him up. You know, like, why would exo-m beat him up for just no reason?"

"WHAT?" Seohyun's eyes widened.


Annyeong guys, sorry for not updating for so long. But here I am. Kekeke. Thanks for the subscriptions, i was so happy because there's so many subscribes, but then, nobody is commenting, please do comment, comments are highly appreciated. keke, now gooooo, comment! ^______^

-Neesha. ♥