Chapter one.

Guns behind the roses.

Seohyun's POV:

*Yawns*  Summer vacation, yet they always expect me to wake up early to do such things? Argh.

Well, Hi, My name is Kim Joohyun, but you can call me Seohyun, weird right? Where did the name 'seo' came from? Well, it's from my mother, her name is Kim Yuseo, yeah. I hate waking up in the morning, especially when it's school time. *meow* ooh, sorry, I almost stepped on my cat's tail. Anyways, I woke up early because dad wants to talk about something.

I went down, and ate breakfast.

"Uhh, Jisoo unnie, where's my sister?" I asked our maid.

"She went somewhere with a girl named Jessica."

"Ugh, Yoga Sessions again." I rolled my eyes at the thought of them doing yoga.

"Don't mind your unnie, she's a perfectionist."

"I know. You wanna eat?"

"Aniyo, I'm already done. Thanks anyways."

"Why did dad wants to talk with me?"

"I don't know, oh, speaking of that, he rescheduled your so-called meeting to.. errm, evening?"

"Aigooya! I woke up this early to talk with him then.. RESCHEDULED? What the f--"

"YAH, don't ever say that word."

"Araso, mianhe."

"Now go, finish your food."

I did so, and an idea popped in my head.

I'll go biking around the park, like I usually do whenever it's my free time.

I quickly finished my food, then rushed upstairs.

What to wear..? Oh! This one! My grandmother's gift. Keke.

After dressing up, I went to the garage and took out my bike.

"Where are you going?" Mom saw me and asked.

"At the park." I rode my bike, then went somewhere without even saying goodbye.

I'm not even close to her, why should I do so?

I stopped at the park, and sat down at the bench.

 

Sehun's POV:

"Saengil Chukha Hamnida~" Everyone sang. Yeah, today is Suho hyung's birthday, and we're in some kind of restaurant here in the park.

"Kamsahamnida." Hyung thanked us.

"Hyung is getting older now!" DO hyung joked, which made Suho hyung glare at him.

"Not funny, Kyungsoo-ah, now don't you dare eat!"

"I WAS JUST KIDDING HYUNG! While you're getting older, you're getting more handsome! T-That's what I meant!"

"I was just kidding too, Kyungsoo-ah, kekeke, now let's eat."

"Can I borrow your camera, Jongin-ah?" Me & Baekhyun said in unison.

"Me first, I'm older than you." Baekhyun hyung almost grabbed the camera, but I grabbed it first.

"But I'm the maknae and I'm younger than you, you should give it to me first, right?"

"Araso, but I'll borrow it later." 

Of all my hyungs, Baekhyun hyung is the kindest, DO hyung never lets anyone touch his stuff, Suho hyung is kind of short-tempered, Chanyeol hyung is too talkative, Kai hyung is slightly arrogant, but Baekhyun hyung is the soft type.

So, I grabbed the camera and went outside to take some shots. 

"Yah." Baekhyun hyung stood beside me, I was slightly surprised.

"What are you taking pictures of?" He asked.

"Errr, the park." I mistakenly took a picture of a bench, but it's not just an ordinary bench.

It has a girl sitting on it.

"That girl is pretty." Baekhyun hyung pointed on the picture, and looked at the bench.

When she stood up and rode her bike, my mind stopped working for 5 seconds and I was focused on her.

"Angel." I noticed Baekhyun hyung was also staring at her.

"Whatever, let's go inside, we don't even know her."

I dragged Baekhyun hyung who's still staring at her.

 

Seohyun's POV:

Gaaah, I'm so tired. I grabbed my water bottle and drank.

*Ring ring ring*

Someone is calling. Better answer it.

"Hello?"

"Jagiya, it's me, Luhan."

"Oppa~ Waeyo?"

"Let's meet later."

"What time?"

"Uhh, 7pm I guess."

"Andwae, appa wants to talk to me about something."

"O-Ohh, okay, see you tomorrow. Wait, where are you?"

"At the park."

"I'll go there, araso?"

"Okay, I'll wait for you, bye."

I rode my bike towards the pond, but I was busy looking at the kids, I almost bumped into a group of guys, I literally fell on my bike, oh no.

"Oh my." I was so speechless.

"Are you okay, miss?" I saw a hand, and I heard a male voice.

He helped me stand up, and I apologized.

"Mianhe, I'm so sorry." I bowed.

I saw 6 guys, one tall with curly hair, one slightly short with slightly tanned skin, one with brown hair, one with doe eyes, the cute one who helped me stand up, and the cold-looking but handsome guy.

"Gwaenchana, my name is Baekhyun." The cute guy who helped me, smiled at me and offered his hand.

"Oh, my name is Kim J-Joo.. I mean Seohyun." I almost said my full name, gosh, they can't know.

"Pretty name. My name is Kim Joonmyun, but you can call me Suho." One of the guys offered his hands.

"Annyeong." I shook his hands, then almost everyone shook their hands with me, except for the cold-looking but handsome guy.

"Yah maknae, introduce yourself!" The guy with the name Kai pushed him near me.

"Hi, I'm Oh Sehun." He coldly smiled and shook hands with me.

"Nice to meet you." I just smiled at him.

"Ohh, I better go, my boyfriend is waiting for me, bye! Nice meeting you all~"

Since the atmosphere is getting kind of awkward, I bid goodbye.

 

Sehun's POV:

"Awwww." Baekhyun hyung pouted along the others, I just chuckled.

"Better luck next time, hyungs. Mwahahahaha!" I evilly laughed.

Then we looked at her while she was walking towards some guy.

"Yah, isn't that the arrogant guy whom we bumped in to yesterday?" Chanyeol hyung pointed at the guy the girl is with.

"Don't tell me.. He is the boyfriend of Seohyun-ssi?" Baekhyun hyung's eyes widened.

"Where is his group..?" Suho hyung searched everywhere.

"Aish, she doesn't deserve to be with that arrogant jerk!" Kai hyung glared at the guy.

"I know." I suddenly answered, everyone looked at me.

"W-Wae? D-Did I said something...?" Everyone smirked at me.

"You like her, too, don't you?" DO hyung evilly smiled at me.

"A-Aniyo! I've just recently met her, that can't happen, let's go!" I walked off to the other side.

 

Seohyun's POV:

5 hours later, I went to appa's office to talk to him.

I knocked, then entered.

"Sit down." I sat down, feeling all nervous.

"Lately, I have been receiving death threats, I know we've been receiving this for the past year, but this is too dangerous."

"But appa, I can survive this, we can survive this, I'll take care of myself."

"That's not enough."

"What's your plan?"

"I'm hiring you a personal bodyguard."

"BWO?!"


Annyeong~

First chapter is up, thank you subbies, 19 already? Ohhmy, thanks so much.

Thank you fallen angels, ace babies and milky maknaes. Hihi.

So, what do you think? Comment, araso? I hate silent readers, kekeke.

~Neesha. ♥