Meet up (PART 1)

No Other... Like You...

(_____ POV)

After the evil guy take me home, i quickly go in my room and find a dress to wear for tomorrow. I decide to wear a fitted jeans and a simple t-shirt. After i choose the clothes that i will wear for tomorrow, i do my homework. While i'm doing my homework someone send me a text messages and it was unregistered number, because on curiousity i immediately read the message.

From: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I just remind you that we will have a meet up tomorrow at 12:00 nn in the side of Han River."

Aish~ it was from the evil guy. Eh!?~ why he know my number? I never give my number on him?

I simply reply his messages as "Okay. Thanks for reminding me."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kyuhyun POV)

While i'm driving, i simply look her. When we already rich her house, i quickly out on the car and i open the door for her.

"Thank you for taking me home." _____ said and bow to me.

"I do that because what Yesung said, i should take my resbonsibility to you. That's why i take you home." I said.

I saw that she just simply smile.

"You want to come in?" ____ inviting me.

"Nah---- no thanks. I need to go home now. I have lot of things that i need to do. Maybe next time." I said.

"Okay. Bye." ____ said.

I just turn around and get in on the car, i start and drive the car.

When i already rich my house, i quickly text Sungmin-hyung to ask her mobile number.

From: Sungmin-hyung

"Here's _____ mobile number."

To: Sungmin-hyung

"Thanks a lot hyung."

I immediately text her just to say "hi" but it's too cheap so i decide to text her about the meet up tomorrow.

To: _______

"I just remind you that we will have a meet up tomorrow at 12:00 nn in the side of Han River."

After a few minutes i received her text, i'm so nervous what she's reply.

From: _______

"Okay. Thanks for reminding me."

Only that she say, she never ask me who am i? Ayyy... I guest she already know me because i tell her about the meet up. That's why she already know me... Tsk tsk tsk...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(______ POV)

I wake up at exactly 9:00 of the morning, 3 hours to go before my meet up to that evil guy. I fix my things that i need to brought. At 10:30am i take a bath after the bath i wear my clothes and fix myself, past 11:15 when i leave at the house suddenly, a car stop in my front.

(Donghae POV)

While i'm driving along the road of Jung-gu, Seoul, i saw a familiar looks. And i'm not wrong it's _____. So she lived here. I stop on her front. I press the button to slowly down the window of my car.

"Hi ______." I said.

"Oh~ Donghae oppa. Hi?" ____ said and bow.

"Do you leave here?" I said.

"Yes. How about you?" ____ said.

"I'm here to visit one of my friend in high school. So, where are you going?" I said.

"I'm going to the Han River. We have a meet up of Kyuhyun oppa. Because he will help me to compose of a song. They choose me to be a representative of the group." ______ explained.

Ouch... ______ and Kyuhyun will be having a time to each other. If i know that Singing Club has a member like her i will transfer there.

"So, if you don't mind i can take you there? So you can come in time?" I said with a little jealously voice.

"Uhm... Su-sure." _____ said.

"Get in." I said.

-------------- HAN RIVER ---------------

When _____ and i are already in Han River, Kyuhyun was not yet there so i accompany her for while. I saw a ice cream vendor, so i decide to buy a ice cream so we cannot be bored while waiting Kyuhyun.

"______ i'll go there, but i'll be back." I said.

_______ nod.

"2 ice cream please. 1 strawberry and 1 chocolate flavor." I said on the vendor.

When i walk through _______ i saw Kyuhyun was already there with _______.

============================================================

[A/N] Sorry if this chapter a too much bored. Hehehe... But, i hope you still like it. Thank you for those who subscribed here :)