Why he mad at me

No Other... Like You...

(Kyuhyun POV)

After ______ perform all the dance club member hug her but i never expected that Donghae hyung will kiss her forehead. I stand up on my chair and put out my eyeglass, my expression is shocked on what Donghae hyung do. I decide to walk out on the auditorium.

"I don't care if that girl will be part of Singing Club." I said on myself. I walk on the hallway of the school when i remember the voice that i heard last week ago, i can't stop to hunt that girl. I remember her figure even she facing back on me. Long and straight hair and has white porcelain skin. 

"Aish~~~ There's alot of girls that have a long and straight hair and porcelain skin, how can i know her if i never saw her face." I said.

(_____ POV)

When all of us in the backstage, someone tap me on my shoulder.

"Hi! _____. Congrats."

"Thank you???"

"Oh... By the way, my name is Lee Donghae."

"Thank you, Donghae oppa."

Donghae smile.

"Oppa, are you sophomore?"

"No i'm not sophomore. I'm junior student."

I nod.

"Uhm... Are you free tonight?"

"No oppa. Why?"

"I wanted to invite you for a dinner date? My treat." Donghae said.

"Uhm. I'm sorry i'm not free tonight. I will do my homework in social study." I sadly bow said.

Donghae oppa hold my chin to raised up and smile on me.

"Dont be sad, there will be next time but i hope you are free if i invited you? Arasso?"

I nod and smile.

"So are you going home?" Donghae oppa said.

"Yes." I said.

"I'll take you home. Can i?"

Before i answer his question someone cut my word.

"S-su...."

"I'm sorry hyung, but _____ will be stay here for a while. I need to talk to her about the rules and regulations of the singing club." The guy who stand up on Donghae back.

Donghae oppa look on his back.

"Oh. Really?"

"Yeah."

"Oh. Okay. Well _____, i think i can't take you home. Because you should stay here with Kyuhyun, to discuss about the rules and regulations of the Singing Club." Donghae said.

"Uhm... Okay." I simply said. Aish this evil man broke my moment with Donghae oppa.

"I go now. Bye _____. Bye Kyuhyun." Donghae oppa simply said.

"Goodbye and take care Donghae oppa." I said.

When Donghae oppa gone. The evil guy broke the silent.

"Hey..." The evil guy said.

I looked at him.

"Here's the paper of rules and regulation of our club." The guy give me a folder.

"Uhm... Excuse me, i though we're going to discuss the rules and regulation?" I said.

* SMIRK * "You know how to read, you have eyes and of couse you have a brain, right?" The evil guy said.

I nod.

"Just read it by your eyes and memorize it using your brain."

"Are you mad at me? Did i something wrong with you" I said.

"One word, I don't like you."

"And, also i don't like you too."

"Be careful what you say. Remember you are just a member, if you say something bad on me, on my one snap your out in this group." 

"Sorry." I said simply. I want to cry because i don't why he mad at me.

He just walk away and never give me a stare after is say sorry.

(Donghae POV)

I saw her that she fix her thing. I decide to go nearly on her and tap her shoulder and asking if she free tonight.

"Hi! _____. Congrats." I said in self-confident tone.

"Thank you???" She said. She wanted to say my name but i forgot to say my name.

"Oh... By the way, my name is Lee Donghae."

"Thank you, Donghae oppa."

I smile.

"Oppa, are you sophomore?"

"No i'm not sophomore. I'm junior student."

She nod.

"Uhm... Are you free tonight?" I said, just say you are free tonight.

"No oppa. Why?" She said. Yes she's free.

"I wanted to invite you for a dinner date? My treat." I said.

"Uhm. I'm sorry i'm not free tonight. I will do my homework in social study." She sadly bow said.

Ouch she has homework. I also sad that she's not free tonight... I hold her chin to raised up and smile on her.

"Dont be sad, there will be next time but i hope you are free if i invited you? Arasso?" I said.

She nod and smile.

"So are you going home?" I offered.

"Yes." She said.

"I'll take you home. Can i?" I said.

Before she answer my question someone cut her word.

"S-su...."

"I'm sorry hyung, but _____ should be stay here for a while. I need to talk to her about the rules and regulations of the singing club." Kyuhyun said.

I look on my back.

"Oh. Really?"

"Yeah."

"Oh. Okay. Well _____, i think i can't take you home. Because you should stay here with Kyuhyun, to discuss about the rules and regulations of the Singing Club." I said with dissappointed look.

"Uhm... Okay." She simply said. 

"I go now. Bye _____. Bye Kyuhyun." I simply said on the 2.

"Goodbye and take care Donghae oppa." She said.