Freshman

No Other... Like You...

(Your POV)

I wake up 6:00 of the morning. My class started at 7:30am. I fix my things that i need for my 1st day as a freshman student in University. When i already done, i go inside in the bathroom in my room. I take a bath, soaping my body, shampooing my long and straight hair and so on and so forth... After i take a bath i wear my school uniform. I blower and brush my hair and put a clip of each side. After i fix myself i put some face powder on my face, a little bit of blush-on and a lipshine. Perfect. I quickly out on my room to take my breakfast. I saw my mom that she already finish prepare my yummy breakfast and my daddy who reading a newspaper.

"Good morning mommy." I kiss her on the cheeks.

"Aigoo~~ my princess are so beautiful today." My mommy compliment me.

I gave her a smile.

"Good morning daddy." I kiss him also too.

"_____, you really excited to go in University today?"

"Dad, your princess should always be beautiful. Right mommy?"

"Dad, ____ is right. She need to be beautiful always." My mom said.

"Okay. Okay. Let start our breakfast i need to go in office early. ____, i will take you in the University."

"Okay dad."

(After breakfast)

"Bye mommy. See you later." I kiss mom cheek.

"Bye too dear." My mom said.

"Bye honey." My dad kiss mom lips.

"Bye too sweetheart." My mom said.

========== SKIP ==========

(At the University)

"Here we go. You should go after the class _____." My dad said.

"Yes daddy."

"Okay, bye now."

"Bye dad." I kiss his cheeks.

When i come out on the car, i walk through the gate and i saw a big banner that welcomed all the student. I stop on the side of a big tree to get my schedule.

"Ahah... My first subject will be English subject room #200 at the 2nd floor." I quickly walk through the stair to go in my room.

"Uhm... 205, 204, 203, 202, 201.... Bingo! Room #200." I said when i saw my room.

When i get inside i just saw a few student who sitted on their chair and getting to know each other. When i sit nearly in the window someone tap my shoulder.

"Hi!" The stiudent said.

"Hello too." I said.

"I'm Woon Sujin, just call me Sujin ." She said.

"I'm _________." I offer a shake hand. She shake hand back.

"Well, nice to meeting you _______. Hope we can be a good friend." Sujin said.

"Nice to meeting you too Sujin." I said.

Suddenly there's a lot of student who get inside in our room follow by our English Professor.

"See you later _____." Sujin said and run on her chair.

"Good morning class. I'm Ms. Lizzy Kim, i'm your English professor, until this 1st semester. Because this is your 1st day as a freshman. Let get to know each other, just to say your name, address, parents name, their occupation and why you taking this course." Ms. Lizzy Kim said.

After few student say their background it's my turn. I stand up and walk straight with a self-confident on the front.

"Good morning classmates, I'm ________, I live at Jung-gu, Seoul, My parents name are ____________ and ____________. My mom is a housewife and my dad is Executive General Manager of a 5-star hotel the Renaissance Seoul Hotel. I takin a course of Music and Theater major in Music. I take this course because i want to share my talent and ability in music to all the people. Since i was a child i love to sing and compose of music. I want to share my music not only here in Korea but in whole woeld." I said proudly.

"That was really nice Ms. ______. You may now take a sit."

"Thank you mam." I said and bow.

When we already finish to introduction ourself. A announcement reveal in speaker.

"Good morning everyone. At exactly 10:00am today all the student should be on the school auditorium to have school orientation. Please don't be late. Thank you and have a nice day." The announcer said.

All my classmate whispered to each other.

"Okay class you heard what the announcer said. You will have a school orientation at 10:00am today. Don't be late okay?"

"Yes mam."

"Good."

"We started the lesson tomorrow. That's all for the day. Goodbye class."

"Goodbye Ms. Kim."

* Ring Ring Ring *

The school bell ring.

All of us come out on the classroom and we will go into 2nd subject. Suddenly, Sujin tap my shoulder.

"Hey ______."

"Oh it's you Sujin."

Sujin smile.

"So you are from a high class family." Sujin said. While we walk on the school hallway.

"No. How can you say that i'm from high class family?"

"Because you are a daughter of a Executive General Manager of a 5 star hote here in Seoul."

I gave her a smile.

========================================================================

[A/N] Aish~ hope you like my 2nd fanfic. And please do comment. Thank you...