ENDING (PART 4)

No Other... Like You...

[Author POV]

After you received the last picture of Kyuhyun, you can't stop to be emotional. And when you received the text of Kyuhyun that you need find 5 picture to go. You quickly find that 5 picture. Suddenly a cute little girl give you a picture.

"Unnie, the first picture." The cute little girl simply said.

"Thank you little girl." You said. Then the little girl run.

"What can you say in this picture? I give a peace." Heechul wrote it.

"Hahaha. You think i hold an ice cream? Yeah i hold an golden ice cream. Just kidding it was the trophy." Donghae wrote it.

"I won a half-watermelon. You want? Hahaha." Ryeowook wrote.

'This picture was so funny =D golden ice cream and the half-watermelon.'

Then you continue to walk with a smile. And you saw in one Korean Restaurant, a picture that paste on the window.

"Angel-Eternal-Hot." Leeteuk simply wrote.

"My 2nd picture in your hand with my hyungs." Ryeowook wrote.

"I can't believe it on my simply smile i'm look a handsome prince here." Siwon jokingly wrote.

'Hahaha. This 3 are so cute.' You said on yourself

The 3rd picture you saw was on the car.

"I saw santa finally. He so big." Ryeowook wrote.

"Hyung. He is not santa, he is Teddy claus." Kyuhyun wrote.

"The 2 of you be serious please. I will post this on my tweeter so Santa see this." Heechul wrote.

"I should hide on the back. to make the this photo cool." Yesung wrote.

'Hahaha. I love teddy claus. I think Ryeowook-oppa believe to Santa even Heechul-oppa. Hahaha... Yesung so funny hiding on the back." I said while looking this picture.

'2 pictures to go. Oh~~~ the Namsan Tower was already across of the road... Wait where's the another 2 pictures?' You said on yourself. Then, someone tap your shoulder.

"Here's the 2nd picture." Jay (TRAX) said.

"Oppa? It's you."

"Yes it's me."

"Thank you for the picture."

"Your welcome. Well, _________, happy birthday. Do you remember when Kyuhyun and you visit me on S.M.?"

"Yeah i remember. Why?"

"Do you remember when i said that Kyuhyun and you are perfect couple?"

"Yes. I remember that."

"You see, i'm right. That you and Kyuhyun will be together."

"Thanks to you, oppa."

"Nah~~~ Don't mention it. You should go now. The last picture was waiting for you.

"Yay! You right. I'll go ahead. Thank you again oppa."

"Your welcome."

You quickly across the road.

"Hmmm. Kyuhyun and _________, are really a perfect couple. I hope they can manage their relationship. I wishing the 2 of you all the best." Jay (TARX) said.

You nearly in Namsan Tower when you saw a picture on the bench. You quickly grab the picture and read the message on the back.

"Finally you here. We waiting you for so long." Super Junior wrote it.

And you saw the last word on the message.

"BLUE."

'Uh? BLUE?" What is the meaning of that? You tell on yourself.

When you hide the picture on your bag suddenly you saw a blue ribbon who tie in every light pole. Then you, realized what is the meaning of the last word of the message. You follow the blue ribbon that tie in every light pole. Then the last blue ribbon was stop on the dark place which in was on the side of Namsan Tower.

===================================================================

[A/N] The next chapter is the end of my fanfic. Hope you like it.