ENDING (PART 3)

No Other... Like You...

[Author POV]

While you walking, you can stop to be emotional receiving a picture with their message, make you emotional. After 3 couple block you saw a picture again.

'Siwon-oppa with the new member of the new family Beckham.'

"__________, what can you say about Beckham? Is he cute like you? Happy birthday _________, hope God gave you a lot's of blessing. Always remember God are always there for us, to protect and loved us. God bless you. -Siwon-"

'Aish! Siwon-oppa, the most religious member of the group and the one who really close to God. Siwon-oppa thank you so much for the wonderful wish.'

After you read the message from Siwon you continue to walk. After a couple block away, you see a picture of Ryeowook.

'Ryeowook-oppa.'

"_________, i hope we can sing together. After i heard your voice i become your #1 fans. You such a beautiful, smart and talented girl that i know. Happy birthday ________. -Ryeowook-"

'Sure Ryeowook-oppa, we can sing together. It's a big pleasure to sing with an enternal maknae of the group.'

Then you continue to walk and saw a another picture.

'Kibum-oppa.'

"________, happy birthday. Sorry if i can't join on your fabulous birthday party. But next time, i will join on your party. That is my promise. -Kibum-"

'I'll be waiting that Kibum-oppa.'

Then you continue to walk and you saw a another picture.

'Henry-oppa'

"___________, happy birthday. I know you want a picture of me with my violin but i want to see me that i'm good in dancing also not only in playing the violin. Wish you all the best __________. -Henry-"

'Henry-oppa... I love the way i pinch your chubby cheeks.'

Then she walked and she saw a picture. She bet that last picture was Kyuhyun. And she right. It was Kyuhyun picture.

'Is this my honey? Oh geez... He so different in this picture.'

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART, i bet you never know me in this picture because i smirk and wear a shade. And i bet you like my picture.

-Even i'm not look a like an Angel here, i'm your cupid.

-I'm not Cinderella but i'm your Prince Charming.

-I'm not a Chinese guy who invent the Beijing fried rice but i can be your best inventor.

-Even i don't know how to take care of turtles but i know how to take care your heart.

-Even i'm not the appa of the group i can protect you.

-Even i'm not a teddy bear that you want to hug everyday, i can be your pillow.

-Even i'm not cute like Sungmin-hyung i can act cute.

-Even i don't have long legs like Zhou Mi-hyung, my love in you will be forever.

-Even i'm not a dancing machine, i can give you a crazy dance step.

-Even i'm not a peferct ideal guy, i can be your perfect prince.

-Even i don't have hot and perfect abs, i can be your y and hot boyfriend, hehehe!

-Even i don't have a kissable lips, but when you kissed me i will back a true love kissed.

-Even i'm the magnae but not the eternal, my love to you will be eternal.

-Even i don't know how to play a violin, i can be your clarinet prince.

_________, i cɑn't live without you. you are pɑrt of my soul. I love you sweetheart.

Love, Honey Kyu."

After you reading Kyuhyun message, you can't stop crying because to those word that Kyuhyun said. Suddenly, you receiving a text messages to Kyuhyun.

TO: XXXXXXXXXXX

"Sweetheart, i know you are crying because on my messages. But i need to tell you this, you have 5 more picture to find. Hehehe... Sweetheart, i love you so much. Mwaaah... -Honey Kyuhyun-"

'Why you are like that Kyuhyun? You are too much sweet... You can do all the impossible things. Thank you so much for the love honey. I love you too Kyuhyun.' You said on yourself.

===========================================================

[A/N] Do you like this chapter? Hope all of you like this :) Thank you so much for reading it.