Heartthrob

No Other... Like You...

========== SKIP (the 2nd class subject) ==========

(At the auditorium room)

(_____ POV)

Sujin and I sit on the middle row together with some our classmate. The dean of the University speak on the front.

"Good morning everyone. I'm Mr. Henry Sy. The dean of this University. I would like to say to all freshman and transferees welcome to the University. Hope you enjoy your college life in this University. To all Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors you are the angel of the freshman. I want you to be the good role model to all the freshman and transferees." Mr. Sy said.

Mr. Sy welcomed all the members of each organization. When Mr. Sy said the organization of the Musical Theater Group.

Lot's of girl's scream and some of them said.

"OH MY GOD! I love you all." A girl said.

"I love you Donghae oppa." The other girl said.

"I love you Angel Teukie." The other girl said.

"I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyuhyun." A girl group said.

The members of Musical Theater Group went up on the stage. I know why all the girls screamed because all the members was all boys. A good looking guys.

[A/N] The "MUSICAL THEATER GROUP" divided in 3 club - Dance Club, Singing Club and Drama Club...

 

"Oh... I'm so lucky to be part of Music course." Sujin said.

"Eh~ why?"

"Don't you see that 10 handsome and hot guys in our front?"

"I see them."

"Don't you admire them or attractive?"

I smirk.

"I don't care if they are the members of our club. Yeah i admit they are handsome and attractive guys. But i don't want to waste my time on them. I'm here to study not to idolize and fall in love on them." I said.

"Aish~~~ _____."

They started to speak, all the girls quickly keep quiet.

"Good morning everyone. I'm Park Jungsoo a.k.a. Leeteuk. I'm the President and the Leader of the Musical Theater Group. To all our fellow member and to our newly member we proudly welcomed all of you in our group. Hope you enjoy and have fun and also show your talent on the stage." Leeteuk say.

"To all our member to those who are good in singing and good composing of the song the audition for that are now open." Yesung said.

"To all good in acting, you can now started to register in our club." Heechul said.

"Ohw... I though he is a girl. But, he is a guy." Sujin said.

"Hi! Good morning" Eunhyuk give his gummy smile.

All the girls scream again.

"Uhm... The audtion for the dance club are also officialy open." Eunhyuk added.

"Oh my, oh my.... ______, are you gonna audition in singing? You are good at it right?"

"Yes. Eh!~ How about you Sujin?"

"Hmmmmm... I'm good  in dancing maybe i audition on dance club."

"Thank you for giving your time to us. Goodbye and have a nice day." Ryeowook simply said.

All the 10 boys bow and leave the stage. They seat on the chair that special for them.

~ DANCE CLUB ~

Eunhyuk

Donghae

Shindong

Henry (another added member)

Kangin (another added member)

Hangeng (another added member)

~ SINGING CLUB ~

Kyuhyun 

Ryeowook

Yesung 

Sungmin

Zhou Mi (another added member)

~ DRAMA CLUB ~

Leeteuk

Heechul

Siwon

Kibum (another added member)

============================================================

[A/N] Musical Theater Group is a 1 group but to enhance the skill of each member who want to join, they decide to divided in 3 groups but if they will perform or event the 3 groups will become 1...