ENDING (PART 1)

No Other... Like You...

[Author POV]

It's already 5:55pm. You are already fix yourself, you've just waited the text of Kyuhyun if you can go to the Namsan Tower to received his birthday gift for you.

* knock, knock, knock * someone knocking your door. You open your door and it was appear your umma who brought a package.

"_______, someone sent you a package." your umma said.

"Who sent it?" you ask your umma.

"i don't know who. But the card said, hope you like it. From C.K.H." your umma simply said then she leave you.

"Eh~~~ C.H.K.? Who's that?" you asking yourself. Then you open the package. And you see a CD and the cover of CD was the boys and you.

"Ah... The CD that we do. Kyuhyun said it's Leeteuk-oppa and Heechul-oppa project." You said on yourself. Then, you on your DVD and insert the CD and play it.

Then you see Hangeng, Zhou Mi, Siwon, Donghae, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Henry.

"_________, saengil chukhae hamnida." The 7 boys said.

"_________, hope you like the MV that we make for your birthday." Hangeng said. After Hangeng speak the MV started.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3SuMExrP8w

_________, has a smile on her face. Aish this 7 guys make me happy. It's really wonderful gift. When the video end. Suddenly, the intro of No Other play and ________ see the 10 guys who stand and all of them greeted her.

"_________, saengil chukhae hamnida." The guys said.

"Sweetheart. I love you so much." Kyuhyun added. Then the MV of NO OTHER started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3SuMExrP8w ________, can't stop to blushed everytime she saw herself doing on her scene on the video. When the video end, your phone ring. She quickly grab her phone and she saw a 1 message, she quickly read and it was from Kyuhyun

TO: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Sweetheart, i know you already done to watch the MV that we do last few days ago. And sorry if i'm lying to you, the real is, that No Other MV is not project of Leeteuk-hyung and Heechul-hyung, that video is our gift for you. I hope you give me another chance sweetheart. By the way, Happy Birthday. You already received my text message means this is the signal that you can go in Namsan Tower. Goodluck and I love you. -KYUHYUN-"

'aish- that kyu was really evil but SWEET hahaha... don't worry honey, i will give you another chance. i really like the MV that we do.' you said on yourself. After you read his message you quickly go out in your room. When you already on the gate of your house you saw a picture.

"________, the girlfriend of SJ magnae. how's feel to be girlfriend of him? HAHAHA! Well, happy birthday. Thank you so much for being part of our group especially on Kyu's life. Happy Birthday. By the way, do you like my picture? What can you say? I'm look like an handsome angel here? -Leeteuk-"

*smile* 'yes teukie-oppa u r so handsome, you are the most handsome angel that i know.'

You continue walk after a few step i saw a picture.

'wow is this heechul oppa? his really beautiful. the most beautiful guy in whole universe.'

"hi ________, how can you describe me in this photo? do you think im beautiful than you? hahaha. just kidding... we are both beautiful. i am right? well, happy birthday _______. hope you have a everlasting love to kyu. -Heechul-

'hahaha... yeah oppa, we are both beautiful. i really admire your beauty. i know why hangeng-oppa like you.'

After few step you saw a picture. And it was Hangeng picture.

"_________, sorry if i can't join on your birthday party, i had emergency call in China. Well this is my picture it was taken in Universal Studio in Singapore. Happy Birthday _________. -Hangeng-"

'Hangeng-oppa, you are the most cutest Chinese guy. The one who invent the Beijing Fried Rice.'

After a few step, you saw a picture again.

'Oh... It was Yesung-oppa. My most favorite vocalist in the group.'

"_________, don't you know how much you hurt my feeling. why do you choose Kyu than me? Huh? But, i'm so happy for the 2 of you. Happy Birthday. -Yesung-"

'hahaha... don't worry Yesung-oppa, you are my favorite singer. And someday you will see the girl who is right for you. But us of now, you should take care the other oppa especially Ryeowook-oppa.'

"________, mianhae if i can't join on your birthday party. But i wish you to have a happy, happy birthday. By the way, i can ask you a favor. Please look Leeteuk-hyung for me. Happy birthday again ______. -Kangin-"

'KangTeuk couple. The appa and umma of the group. I will Kangin-oppa, i will look Leeteuk-oppa for you. See you soon oppa.'

========================================================

[A/N] What can you say about it in this chapter? To be continued. Hahaha.