Audition (Part 2)

No Other... Like You...

Here's the link of what the song _______ sing on her audition: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKxHd_Deg7A

(Donghae POV)

When they call the next contestant, i never though that the singing club will be having a beautiful member. She get my attention. I stare at her for long, when she know that i stare at her, she also stare at me. I decide to give her my sweet smile and a wink. She also give me her sweet and beautiful smile. While she sing, i really admire her. She is beautiful, she has a sweet, melodious and beautiful voice that everyone loved to hear.

(Kyuhyun POV)

When the next contestant went up on the stage, all the people stare at her. She got all the attention of the people in whole auditorium. Even my other hyungs like her too. I saw her that she stare for a someone. I follow her sight i saw that she stare to Donghae hyung. I also see that Donghae hyung give a smile on her and a wink. I'm getting started to irritated on her. That's why i decide to teased and irritated her. 

"Aish~~~ Hyung can we stop this!." I said irritated.

I saw her that she getting irritated

"Okay, your the boss." Eunhyuk hyung said.

"So what is your talent?" I ask her.

"Im going to sing." She said simply.

"Make sure that you have a beautiful voice." I said and gave her my evil smirk .

When she started to sing, all the people amaze on her. I admit i also like to hear her voice. Suddenly, i remember something...

"Her voice was so familiar to me." I whispered.

"Eh~ What do you say Kyunnie?" Sungmin hyung said.

"Uhm... Nothing i said her voice has a quality." I said.

Sungmin hyung nod.

I saw her that she stare again on Donghae hyung.

(______ POV)

After my performance all the people gave me a standing ovation. Lot's of boys, scream I Love You _____. I gave a bow after they gave me a standing ovation.

All the judges also stand and clap. But the evil one never stand and clap, he just sit only and look on his cellphone.

"Wow! _______ you have a beautiful voice." The cute guy said. (Sungmin)

"Thank you so much."

The judges of the dance club went down and go nearly on me. They gave me a group hug, all the people in auditorium are scream.

"Ayyyyie."

After the group hug, the guy who has a sweet smile, kiss me on my forehead. All the judges shocked and widen their eyes. All the people scream....

"Ayyyyie. So sweet."

I also shocked on what he do. Suddenly, i saw the evil guy who stand and put out his eyeglass. I saw that he shocked on what his hyung do to me. And he walk away on the auditorium.

"______, you may now, relax on the backstage."

I bow and say thank you again.

========= After a few hours ==========

When all the contestant done on their audition, all the 14 guys was on the stage, to announce the officially part of the member of the Musical Theater Group.

"All of you are good, but we need to choose only 15 people to be part of the Musical Theater Group. Meaning 5 people each on group. 5 people for dance club, 5 people for drama club and 5 people for singin club." The leader of the group said (Leeteuk).

"Let's call all the contestant who audition in our group. To those who will not choosen will be a trainee." The beautiful guy said (Heechul).

"Let's begin on dancing club." The fat guy said (Shindong)

They call the choosen 5 people who audition for dancing club.

"Next the drama club." The guy with a killer smile said (Kibum).

They call all the choosen 5 people who audition for drama club.

"Lastly, the singing club." The cute guy said (Sungmin).

"And the last one who will be part for the star 5 is ________." All the member of singing club say my name.

All the people scream and happy when they call my name.

"Congrats to all new member. Hope you enjoy and have fun." The chinese guy said (Hangeng)

[A/N] Sorry for if this chapter are bored ^^, hope you still like it...