Foundation Day

No Other... Like You...

[AUTHOR POV]

Today is your Foundation Day and today also that you need to perform the song that you compose. That Kyuhyun heard in S.M. studio. Everytime you remember the scene that Kyuhyun blush and charming smiled, you did not recognize that you smiled and happy. You already done to fix the things that you need for the Foundation Day and the dress that you should wear for your solo perfromance later. Kyuhyun said to you that all the different organization from your University will come and also some parents and outsider will also watch. Your parents are also watch your performance they are so excited to see you to perform. When you already arrived on the University you see Yesung, Sungmin, Zhou Mi and Ryeowook and the rest of the member of the Singing Club who are busy to supervise all the guest and visitor in the Auditorium of the University. You tap the shoulder of Ryeowook.

"Oh... _______ you here. You should fix yourself. Wait... Kim, AJ and Cez please supervise ______ for her solo later."

You wanted to ask where Kyuhyun but Kim, AJ and Cez pulled you.

"_______, wear your dress." Kim said.

"Yeah. Where is your dress?" AJ said.

"Uhm...." You said.

"_______, you forgot your dress on me." Your umma said.

"Uhm. Thank you umma."

"Goodluck on your performace my princess."

"Thanks umma."

[KIM, AJ & CEZ IS THE OTHER MEMBER OF THE SINGING CLUB "THEY ARE ONLY FICTIONAL CHARACTER. JUST IMAGINE THIS DRESS WILL _________ WEAR FOR HER PERFORMANCE LATER]

When you already done to fix yourself all the group of "Musical Theater Group" they saw you in the backstage.

"________? Is that you?" Leeteuk say.

"________, you are so beautiful." Ryeowook say.

"Ayyy _______ can you be my girlfriend?" Eunhyuk said jokingly.

"Aish... _______ will never married to a monkey." Heechul said.

All of them laugh.

"_______ you are so beautiful. Goodluck on your performance." Donghae said and Donghae give you a kiss on your cheek. All of the people on the backstage shocked on what Donghae do on you.

"Thank you Donghae-oppa." You simply said.

Suddenly Kyuhyun came with a flower bouquet and gave it to you.

"________, goodluck. I know, you can do it." Kyuhyun said and kiss your forehead. All the people on the backstage scream.

"Wow, ________, you received a 2 kiss from the heartthrob of the group." Sungmin said

"2?" Kyuhyun said.

"Yeah. Before you come. Donghae already give ________ a kiss on cheeks." Shindong said.

Kyuhyun was a bit of dissappointed on what he heard on Shindong. Suddenly, the Dean of the University started to speak so all the people in the backstage was going to their seat on the Auditorium. Donghae give ________ a hug. The rest of the group teased them. Kyuhyun go out first and go on his seat. He can't stand to see that Donghae hug the girl he likes.

[THE FLOWER THAT KYUHYUN GAVE TO __________]

==========================================================================

[A/N] LOVE TRIANGLE between Hyung and Dongsaeng... Hope you like this chapter.