me + no other (music video making)

No Other... Like You...

(Author POV)

The 7 member of the group (Hangeng, Zhou Mi, Henry, Siwon, Donghae, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun) doing the music video of  "Me"

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3SuMExrP8w

"Me" is exhilarating modern rock style dance music with refreshing rhythm and an acoustic guitar accompaniment.

[Just imagine the MV of "Me" was dedicated to ______.]

After the 7 member making the MV, the 4 of them (Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun) proceed to their dorm. When they already in the dorm Heechul announced a bad news.

"Okay, we are only 10 can do the No Other video, because Geng, Zhou Mi and Henry need to go back in Beijing for an emergency call. While Kibum, he received a call from one entertainment, he will do a drama so he can't join on us. On the other hand, Kangin need to go in Military Service, so he can't join also. The 5 of them apologize on us. They say also, even they are not here, they want us to continue the MV for _______. Kangin said, we need do our best for this MV. They wishing us all the best." Heechul explained.

All of them quiet after on what they heard on Heechul. All of them sad.

"Come on, even they are not here we need to finish this MV for ________. I think they will happy if they knew that our MV of No Other are succesful finish and gave to ________." Leeteuk say.

"Leeteuk-hyung are right. We need to be strong even they are not here." Shindong said.

Heechul stand up and raise his hand and shout.

"Fighting!" Heechul.

The rest of the member look to each other and smiled.

"Fighting." They shout.

--------------- NO OTHER ~ MV Making ---------------

_______ went to the meeting place but the Super Junior forget to tell to _______ about the music video that she will be the guest appearance. 

"Hyung! We have a problem." Kyuhyun confused shout.

"What is it dongsaeng?" Leeteuk said.

"_______, doesnt know about the MV making."

"What?" All of them shocked on what Kyuhyun said.

"What we should do now?" Sungmin said.

"Kyuhyun, you are the one who should tell her that right?" Eunhyuk said.

"Yeah. But i forgot to tell her, because on what happened on us last night. Sorry." Kyuhyun apologized.

"Stop it. We are now already here the settings are already set, now we should do the MV." Heechul said.

"Guys, we need to start now." The director shout.

Kyuhyun run to __________.

"__________, just follow what the director say. Okay sweetheart?"

"Kyuhyun? What is this all about?"

"Uhm... Uhm... __________, i'll tell you later. Okay?"

"B-but?"

Kyuhyun kissed _________ just to stop asking some question. ________ break the kiss.

"Okay, i will do it. But promised me, you need to explain me this everything. Okay?" ________ said.

"I will sweetheart." Kyuhyun said.

"Hey the two of you we need to start now!" The director shout. The two love birds go on their designated place.

==========================================================

[A/N] The next chapter is the No Other MV. Sorry if this chapter are too much boring. I need to finish quickly this fanfic because i'll gonna be more busy this summer. Hope you understand. 3 chapters to go. This fic will be end soon. Thank you so much for reading it.