Representative

No Other... Like You...

- After 3 days -

(Kyuhyun POV)

I was on the hallway of the school. walking straight. Lot's of girl's was stared at me and whispered "geez, he so handsome", "i love him so much" and many more...

"Aish~~~." I said when i taking out my breath.

I continue to walk, and i decide to go in the music room to practice my clarinet. When i was already on the music room, i heard someone play a piano. I look on the window and checking who is playing the piano, and i saw that _____ playing the piano. I decide to go inside without knocking the door. When i open the door i close it in normal sound. Suddenly, _____ stop playing the piano, and then, looking at me.

"Why?" I said.

"Uhm... Nothing." _____ said.

Then the door open and it came out Yesung-hyung, Sungmin-hyung and Ryeowook-hyung.

"Oh... What are the two of you doing here?" Yesung-hyung said.

"I'm here to practice my clarinet. But ____ was here already. Playing the piano." I explained then look at her.

"Yes. That is true oppa." ____ said.

"Oh well... We have an announcement." Sungmin-hyung said.

"What is it hyung?" I said.

"We need 1 representative in our group, that person should compose a song and present it on this coming Foundation Day. All the department and head council of the school decide that the Singing Club will lead the Foundation Day. And they want to see if our new member has a talent composing of a song." Ryeowook-hyung explained.

"When the Foundation Day will be going?"

"Next week." Sungmin-hyung simply said.

"So, we need to find quickly a person that can compose a song in a short time and to present it next week." Yesung-hyung said.

"Kyuhyun, can you compose a song?"

"Ah? Me?"

"Yes. You." Ryeowook and Sungmin-hyung said.

Hmmmmm... I think i have a evil plan. I said on my mind.

"I think i'm not. Because the school council said, should be the new member not the old, right. Why we don't choose _____? I heard lately she play a piano. And i never heard the key that she play lately." I said.

The 3-hyungs look to each other then looked at ____.

"Why?" ____ nervously said.

"_____, can you be the represent of our group?" Yesung-hyung pleased _____.

"Bu-but."

"You should be the representative of our group. You have a beautiful voice then, you can play a piano." Sungmin-hyung said.

"Okay. But i can't promised that my performance will be great on Foundation Day." _____ said.

"Don't worry, Kyuhyun will help you." Ryeowook said.

"WHAT!!!!? ME!?" I shouted.

"Yah~~~ Because you are the one who point _____ to be representative of our group. Then, you should help her." Yesung-hyung said.

"You should be accept your responsibility for her." Sungmin-hyung said.

"Why not the 3 of you help her. And why me?"

"Because the 3 of us including Zhou Mi hyung and the rest of the group will be assigned to decorate and organize the event." Ryeowook-hyung said.

"Aish~~~ Okay... I'll take my resposibility on her."

"That's great. Well, we need to go now, we need to check the things that we need on the Foundation Day. Well goodluck ____ and Kyuhun..." Yesung-hyung said. And the 3 are get out in music room.

I take out my breath and confronted ______.

"Hey you... Meet me tomorrow at 12:00 nn in side of the Han River. Don't be late or else, you know what i do to you. Understand?"

_______ nod.

"Good." I said. I open the door. But before i leave the room. I call her...

"_____, are you not going home?" I said.

"Uhm... I will." _____ simply said.

"I'll take you home. Let's go home." I said.

Before ______ disagree on my invitation. I immediately hold her hand. When we walk in the middle of the school hallway until parking lot, i'm still hold her hand. I open the door for her.

"Get in." I said.

"B-b-but."

"You should take a rest. Maybe you late in our meet up tomorrow. I don't wanna hear anything words on you. Okay?" Kyuhyun warning.

She just nod and i open the door for her.

"Get in." I said.

When she already get in on the car i also get in on the car and started the engine and drive away.

===========================================================================

[A/N] Sorry for my late update. I'm just little busy this few weeks ago. I hope you still continue read my fanfic. Thank you for reading it.