Audition (Part 1)

No Other... Like You...

~ After 1 week ~

(Audition Day - Musical Theater Stage)

(Super Junior POV)

"Wooow! Lot's of people who will audition today to be part of our club." Eunhyuk widen his eyes when he saw that lot's of student will join in Musical Theater Group.

"Yeah! Most of them are girls." Kangin said.

"Beautiful girls." Sungmin simply said.

"Aish!~ But i'm more than beautiful than them." Heechul said.

"Don't worry hyung, you are still the flower of our group." Ryeowook said.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14? Eh~ 14?" Leeteuk counting all the member.

"We should be 15?" He added.

"Kyuhyun was not here." Donghae said.

"I never see him, today also." Siwon said.

"Where he is?" Hangeng said.

"Aish~ We should call him. We can't start the audition for singing if the singing club are incomplete member." Yesung said.

"I will call him." Sungmin said and walk few step."

(Kyuhyun POV)

"Zzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzz"

Suddenly, my cellphone ring

Bob the music let it hit go down
To the floor let we break it down
Let me ill
Let me show you all the bling bling
Oh let me kiss kiss baby dance with me

Boom Boom Boom when i get another
Clap Clap Clap let’s go
Shake your body Move your body Kick your feet up
Imma move to the groove Baby imma go down...

(My cellphone ring-alert is the newest Super Junior M album - Perfection)

"Aish~ Who calling me in this early morning." I said irritated.

I pick my cellphone to answer the call.

"Yah! H-hello." I said.

"Hey kyunnie, where are you?"

"S-sungmin hyung?"

"Yeah it's me. Answer my question. Where are you now?"

"In my bed."

"Aish~ Kyunnie, get up there and take a bath. Don't tell me you forgot our schedule for this week." Sungmin said.

"Eh~~~?"

"Aish, Kyunnie, today is the audition of all student for the Musical Theater Group?"

"You can start without me. I'm so sleepy hyung."

Heechul get the phone from Sungmin.

"Hey evil kyu, if you are not come here within 30 minutes you are gonna be death to me. And you should come here there's a lot of girls here." Heechul warning me.

"Aish!~ Okay, okay. I coming."

Heechul hyung off the phone. I get up and quickly rush on the bathroom and take a bath.

========== After 30 minutes ==========

I arrived on the school and quickly run into auditorium of Musical Theater Group.

"A-a-annyeong h-hyung." I said while pursue my breath.

"Kyunnie, are you alright?" Eunhyuk said.

"Monkey, don't you see that our evil kyunnie pursue his breath because Heechul hyung warning him that he gonna be death if he will not come within 30 minutes." Yesung said.

"Yeah! Yeah... Next time Kyunnie don't be late and always check our schedule." Eunhyuk said.

"And for you, turtle, don't call me monkey." Eunhyuk said in warning voice.

"Oh just stop the two of you." Heechul said.

"Let's go. We should start the audition." Leeteuk said.

All of them nod and follow Leeteuk said. They sit in their designated position.

Table #1 - Dance Club (Eunhyuk, Donghae, Shindong, Henry, Kangin and Hangeng) They will judge all the contestant who will perform and want to be part of the Dance Club.

Table #2 - Singin Club (Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yesung, Sungmin and Zhou Mi) They will judge all the contestant who will perform and want to be part of the Singing Club.

Table #3 - Drama Club (Leeteuk, Heechul, Siwon, and Kibum) They will judge all the contestant who will perform and want to be part of the Drama Club.

The 1st-50th contestant show their talent in dancing and drama. The other remaining contestant show there talent in singing.

(_____ POV)

"Oh no, after the contestant on the stage it's my turn. I'm so nervous." I said on myself.

"Thank you for your beautiful song." One of the judges in singing club said. (Yesung)

The contestant bow.

"Okay. Next contestant please." The cute member of singing club said. (Sungmin)

I walk through the center stage. I saw my self-confident in all the people in inside of the auditorium.

"Hi. What's your name?" The guy cute said. (Sungmin)

"I'm ______________." I said.

"________, you know what you are so beautiful." The guy said, who sit on the side of the cute guy. (Ryeowook)

"Ah~~~ The singing club are so lucky to have a cute girl like you. ___________." The guy with a gummy smile said. (Eunhyuk)

I make a blush on what he say on me.

"Oh... Eunhyuk look what you did on her. She make a blush." The guy with smile eyes said. (Kangin)

"Aish~~~ Hyung can we stop this!." The guy said with a evil smirk said. (Kyuhyun)

That guy making me irritated. Okay, ________, relax and stay calm. I said on myself.

"Okay, your the boss." The guy with a gummy smile said. (Eunhyuk)

"So what is your talent?" The evil guy ask me.

"Im going to sing." I simply said on him.

"Make sure that you have a beautiful voice." The evil guy said and smirk.

Urrrgh... This guy really making me irritated. Being a irritated on that guy i feel that someone stare at me since when i went up on the stage. I look the couple of eyes who stare at me. And i saw that. The guy who sit on the next of the guy who had a gummy smile. When he saw me that i also stare at him. He gave me a wink and smile (Donghae). I gave him also my sweet and beautiful smile.

"_____, you may now start." The cute guy said, (Sungmin)

I nod and bow.

[A/N] Here's the song that ______ sing on her audition http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKxHd_Deg7A (We Belong - Toni Gonzaga)

When i started to sing all the people amaze on my performance. I saw the judges eyes that they also amaze and like my performance. I look the guy the one who gave me a wink and sweet smile. I saw his smile at me, i also smiled back on him.

================================================================

[A/N] Hope you like it. And sorry if this chapter are long. Don't feel bored >.< Thank you for reading my fanfic...