Confession

No Other... Like You...

(Kyuhyun POV)

When ________ started to perform, i can't stop my admiration for her everytime she say those word from her song.

Oh boy, I love you so
And I will never let you go
'Cause you mean everything to me
I just wanna let you to hold me in your arms
Forever I love you so
And I will never let you go
'Cause you know
You're everything I want
Everything I need
Everything to me

`aaah ______ you make me inlove to you.' After ________ performance we went to the backstage just to congratulate her. I'm the last one who congratulate her. After the laugh on what Eunhyuk-hyung said. I whispered _________.

"_________, meet me on Hangang Park tonight. 6:00pm." I whispered her.

"Why?" She said.

"I wanted to talk to you." I said.

"You can talk to me here."

"I want in private."

"Okay."

When the time come, i was already in Hangang Park at 5:00pm. When _______ arrive in Hangang Park i take a deep breath.

"Kyuhyun-oppa? I'm here where are you?" ________ said.

"Uhm... ________ i'm here."

"Aish~ Kyuhyun-oppa don't hide on the dark, you scared me."

"I'm sorry."

"Kyuhyun-oppa, by the way, you wanted to talk to me in private? So what is it?"

"..............................."

"Oppa?"

[While you reading this part click this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iR2iGDCa98 - Confession by Super Junior M]

"___________ I LOVE YOU."

________ speechless on what Kyuhyun said.

"__________, i know this is so fast we met for almost a week, the first time that we met. I'm being arrogant on you, i know you think on me i'm EVIL because i always teased you and i never forget the time when i said to you that i don't like you. But the opposite of it is I LIKE YOU. It's really hard to explain, everytime i heard your voice you make my day different, everytime you with Donghae-hyung i feel jealously and i say on myself "i can't stand this anymore, seeing the girl that i like with my hyung make my heartache." ________, i hope you have the same feeling on me. _________ I LOVE YOU with all my heart." I said pursue my breath.

"I don't know what i can say to you oppa."

"________, i have a favor on you please don't say no. Because if you say no, i don't know what i can do on myself."

"Oppa...."

I hold ________ hand and i hold her chin and i i kiss her gently.

===========================================================

[A/N] OMO~~~ Confession. Hahaha:D Like what "Henry (SJ-M) said on his line You know, when you really love someone, just go for it, yeah."